Navya

Mediocre Monday - Page 66

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i just spotted a blooper too!!! A character who was supposed to be standing behind Anant in one of the close ups was shown standing in front with Sharmi in the next shot!! Now they hav a shortage of decent extras too!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
nw now...someone tell me...why is Anant getting J???!!! He is really weird!! Amar is generally dancing with Navya standing as a prop...phir bhi A is J...tut tut!! Some ppl just get tooo possessive!!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pooja...The age of the leads shown in the beginning of the show..has become a "phansi ka phanda" for the show makers now..They themselves are confused as to how old the leads are and how should they characterize them..😕
I am hoping A is atleast 21..coz he had alcohol today and the minimum drinking limit in India is 21..
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nuttycleo

Jen u r elder to Ritch??!! I thought u were in the same age group!! & honestly...seems ur love for SS has surpassed ur love for KSG!! Good..KSG fans can breathe a sigh of relief! U r going to India..make a short stop in Jammu too!! Take parents ka aashirwaad...😆 ladka apne aap aa jayega line par...is he gonna be same height as u???!!

Nidz...i know what u mean!!! I think we share the same opinion on Anant!!😉

ROFL KSG is still my maan!! ðŸ˜† But there are bigger phangurls than me I must say!! LOL @SS! Nahi shaadi is not so soon ðŸ˜† Abhi bhi 4-5 saal!! ROFL IDK how tall is he exactly?? More than 6 feet naa? ðŸ˜› 

@Nidhi I am starting to get scared with my expectations for that show now ðŸ˜† I have had bad experiances with this one, so dont wanna do the same mishtake but I cant help ex[ecting from IPK now ðŸ˜›
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail

i just spotted a blooper too!!! A character who was supposed to be standing behind Anant in one of the close ups was shown standing in front with Sharmi in the next shot!! Now they hav a shortage of decent extras too!!!

Also, Pooja..When Amar and N were dancing..A was supposed to stand on the stage for atleast few minutes..If you look closely..he is no where to be seen on the stage!.I am sure they shot the scenes separately and then joined them later..bad job, I must say...
Noaddict thumbnail
@Jen..I think the best bet is not to get too involved with the padosi show..I did the same mistake here and it is killing me , big time...

@Jen and Pooja..Chalo, me off for today..zzz time..Catch u all soon..🤗 Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Amar to Navyakis pe hai yeh tumko aitbaar mai hoo na...
Anant to Navya: dekh lo ek baar...mai bhi hoon na!!!
Navya to all: Khamosh mai hoo, kuch keh bhi na sakoo
Trish to Navya: Dekh lungi tujhko bhi aisi vamp mai hoo na hooo!!

🤣🤣

manjha thumbnail

nw now...someone tell me...why is Anant getting J???!!! He is really weird!! Amar is generally dancing with Navya standing as a prop...phir bhi A is J...tut tut!! Some ppl just get tooo possessive!!

OMG thats what I thought too!! N wasnt technically even dancing with him. She was just awksly standing there. I dont get A getting married. and what I dont get is him getting J with Sharmi's words?!?! I mean uhh she is his wife so if she is saying that then why is he mad. HOMP
nuttycleo thumbnail
aww...u going Nidz...chalo tc...🤗 was good chatting with u!! U made my day!!
manjha thumbnail

Amar to Navyakis pe hai yeh tumko aitbaar mai hoo na...

Anant to Navya: dekh lo ek baar...mai bhi hoon na!!!
Navya to all: Khamosh mai hoo, kuch keh bhi na sakoo
Trish to Navya: Dekh lungi tujhko bhi aisi vamp mai hoo na hooo!!

🤣🤣

Pooja ðŸ¤£
Trisha ki line sabse besht hai!! I swear she is like Shagun's lost twin all over Nabbya and RamaBens ben too cause she dislikes Nabbya ðŸ˜† BTW does Trisha attracted to Anant??? Thats like auntie liking bacha ðŸ˜³ its creepy...

@Nids Byee hun ðŸ¤— G'nite!! Sleep tight!! 
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago