Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jenny...Yes..so bechare our SS2 are not at fault..it is the director who should be butchered here.
I am sure..he has never had any romance in his life!!πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geno0309

@bold: that is exactly what the CVs don't want!!! sadists of the 1st order!!! Like I really want to know if there is any category of  audience which is pleased with the current going ons in the show???

I know!! I dont get what the point is right now!! Why aren't they utilizing their chance of shining!! I mean getting an SP show is a big thing, then I mean utilize it, atleast make the saasumas khush like SNS! Yeh lafda toh beech mein bhi nahi hai  Its like so random!!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Yes, KT is an expert!! He had some hot scenes in his first show LNMDJ and then RBO too! He is a pro with romantic scenes, even in his first show *sigh* he was soo good at his with his co-star! RBO has has some INTENSE scenes. very intense. like PG13 scenes. @BOLD err IKR! its like when you know the answer to the question but you dont see it for the CVS.

@Nids, Jenny...could it be a lack of experience?? is that why our leads are not being given romantic scenes? I mean you can look very funny doing some of these scenes if you don't get it right! but then again the picnic scene was a testament that they don't funny..anything but😳...uff no point racking our minds I guess!!
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Jenny...Yes..so bechare our SS2 are not at fault..it is the director who should be butchered here.

I am sure..he has never had any romance in his life!!πŸ˜†

ROFL guessing he has no wife or kids πŸ˜† And even if he does, they are probably a result of good old sriphal πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
@Soumya...I am sure, Somya gets embarrassed doing lovey-dovey scenes..She does not even look properly in A's eyes...like today during the time of dance as well...Ab iske peeche kya raaz hai, only God knows..πŸ˜‰
But u are right, SS2 both were brilliant in the picnic scene..ho hesitation, no awkwardness..😳..so why now..ab to khulla licence hai inke paasπŸ˜›
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Okie peeps...will head home now...you two have a great day! talk to you guys soon...byeee
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

ROFL guessing he has no wife or kids πŸ˜† And even if he does, they are probably a result of good old sriphal πŸ˜†

Yeah..Sriphal must have given him the kiddos ka phal..πŸ˜†..Otherwise, dud must have been hopeless..πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
@Soumya Shaheer has done his music video which was like R-rated πŸ˜† IDK about him, maybe Soumya. I mean its her very first show. But I always wonder, that she almost signed in the role of Geet and the girl couldn't have had signed it if she was unconfertable with romance. Have you seen Geet scenes? They are so intense. I just blame the stupid director πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
@Soumya..Bbye..See u tomorrow!!πŸ˜ƒ

@Jen..I am gonna go and watch padosi show now..Can't wait for KKG confronting ASRπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Yeah..Sriphal must have given him the kiddos ka phal..πŸ˜†..Otherwise, dud must have been hopeless..πŸ˜†

LOLOLOL I swear, at the rate of AnYa's romance, they are a shame to love marriage πŸ˜†People did more romance than them in the 1950's πŸ˜†

@Soumya Byeee hun πŸ€—