Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ROFL!!! Abt IPK...Dhruv apparently is Mamiji's second son or something!!! 
sorry had disappeared momentarily...
Refugee had beautiful songs i agree...i dont know what songs those dudes are playing in the show...but heck...what song is Puspa??!!!Even i dont know!I'll kill them if they play Kolaveri Dii!!! grrr...
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anjali, Riya...πŸ€—

Did not see the show...well to be honest...i am one of those who rarely c it till i have like 4-5 epis to catch on!!! πŸ˜† Need to build up the need, himmat, honsla!!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Pooja, now toh even I'll have to concur with em. A has the full right to get J, I mean, why didn't N tell Amar that A was her fiance? Blithering idiot! If you have to watch the episode, watch it in fast forward, at least that way you will be spared the torture of watching A behave like an idiot! 

*edit*

All the families were there, with dollops of acid-spewing-tongue and overly-worried parents and all that emotional attyachaar, but overall the episode was like atyachaar to us sane people. I feel like tweeting SS and telling him that DUDE, the episode sucked! The track sucks! Do something! 

Ritch awesome take. Infact in everyone's rant I can just see one question- what the hell? are these people possessed or something? They cant decide if A and N are still in college or not. Maybe it has nothing to do with that. Umar pachpan ki dil hai bachpan ka is their slogan! Going by our maths A and N are definitely somewhere around 22. If yes, I think that is mature enough age. But no, everytime you think they will grow up they just slide down! 
I used to see some posts like " my mom says not to watch Navya" I would so start agreeing with every mom who is not allowing these kids to watch Navya! 
what bothers me now is the message that is going out with this show. There is a famous saying Love is Blind! But does love make you dumb, irresponsible and more over a cartoon?!
Should girls not work? Because if they do they become these senseless wanna bes who even forget to introduce your fiancee to your boss? Was N so embarrased. Now I havent seen the episode but from descriptions it seems A did not leave any stone unturned to be a complete idiot there! But all said and done N - really you would do this to A? 
Is this show telling the youngsters not to party because of whatever consequences that they will show further may happen..so beware!
Ufff...This show is becoming painful now..they should start putting disclaimers " Maybe injurious to health"😑

Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Anjali, Riya...πŸ€—

Did not see the show...well to be honest...i am one of those who rarely c it till i have like 4-5 epis to catch on!!! πŸ˜† Need to build up the need, himmat, honsla!!

Pooja loved your take, infact I just got off work, put my baby to sleep and yours was the fst post I read..and laughed..thanks !
Dora123 thumbnail

ROFL!!! Abt IPK...Dhruv apparently is Mamiji's second son or something!!! 

sorry had disappeared momentarily...
Refugee had beautiful songs i agree...i dont know what songs those dudes are playing in the show...but heck...what song is Puspa??!!!Even i dont know!I'll kill them if they play Kolaveri Dii!!! grrr...

What they are playing Kolaveri di? HUH?
nuttycleo thumbnail
aww...Anjali...u r a sweetheart for saying so...lol...see i can rant without watching too!!! 

Isha/Jen/Ritch...y so quiet reee(In RK style)??!! Kaka-Mumu asar??!
-k2navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post dear. in my POV Amar n sharmista looking better than Anant and navya.
nuttycleo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

What they are playing Kolaveri di? HUH?

LOL...i am sure they are not...or they will get enuff footwear to hold a sale!! πŸ˜† I was just hoping they dont spoil it by playing some new age muzic!! It wud totally kill the whole retro theme!! 

As i said...i havent watched the epi so was speculating on what no AmYa r going to jig!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aww...Anjali...u r a sweetheart for saying so...lol...see i can rant without watching too!!! 

Isha/Jen/Ritch...y so quiet reee(In RK style)??!! Kaka-Mumu asar??!

Pooja sorry am in between couple of forums reee.   Lol, I am out of rants here

Hello Anjali.  Glad that you did not watch it.  There was no meaning or rhyme or reason to today's epi.
Dora123 thumbnail
Going by some predictions there is going to be some song and dance and drinking sequence...I am thinking it may be Jai jai shiv shankar! It had Mumu and kaka and they were drunk!πŸ˜‰

One things is for sure though, they both will. be singing, Yeh jo mohabbat hai, yeh unka hai kaam,,mehboob ka jo lete huye naam..marr jaye mit jaaye ho jaye badnam...rehne chhodo bhi jaane do yaar...HUM NA Karenge pyarπŸ˜•