Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

Arrey nahin..you forget, she won't have a acid tongue..she will very sweetly get everyone to do her chores...she is the new age saas...sweet talk everyone into doing things..no image kharaab that way๐Ÿ˜‰

@red silly me...I forgot this show is about nayi soch...๐Ÿ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What was the point of showing stuff in today's epi.  Was it about fashion of 70's or Navya the new office queen or about Navya being embarrassed of Anant or of BD saying that she does all the work in the house

Before I start on my rant Tanu your take is much better than what the epi was all about today.

Fashion of 70's :  Did anybody notice that Anant's pants were super tight and he had a funny walk with them.  I thought that Anant with his sideburns and polka dots and glasses looked more like Elvis than Rajesh  Khanna.  His Polka dots were loud and screaming to me.  I liked Navya's ensemble.  I liked Amistha's too .  They both looked cute

Office Queen:  What is wrong with that New Age magazine.  Why were all from Amar Sir to the lowliest running to Navya for help.  She has started only 2 weeks or a month ago ( who knows).  She was the go to and know it all today.  Way to go kiddo.  Imagine if you were there for 3 months she may take over Amar sir's job too

Embarrassed:  I cannot understand why Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance to Amar.  Was she embarrassed, guilty or secretive.  Is there going to be more shown on that?  I cannot believe that Deepu knew the party was for only employees and not family or friends then why was Anant not told.  What is so difficult about telling so?  Instead of saying woh main, woh main 10 times she can easily say " today is only for employees".  If you love your fiancee why put him on the spot and yourself too.  

BD:  BD saying that she is the one who does all the work in the house was the comic factor today.

This leads me to think that do the CV's or the Navya team watch the finished product before airing it to us.  HOMP

Sorry for the long rant. There is more I want to say but let me stop.  

soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

even AnYa wedding is keeping us hooked, but as learned from the past experience the most awaited things turn out to be fugly herestill hoping against the hope that AnYa wedding will make things much much better...

Roopali even Anya wedding is not making me excited coz I am expecting another Shagun track or Kanpur or woh 7 din or office track.  
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold..LOLOLOL
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice points you raise Isha...and the answers to which, only the CVs have..ohh wait they have no clue either!!!

Btw long rant?? today's episode..infact the past few episodes should give everyone a free pass on the amount of rants and the length of rants๐Ÿ˜†
soapliker thumbnail

haha I do not see any naye soch here but see lots of naye sawal kyunki haar din dekhne ke baad mere man me hazaro sawale paidha hote hain๐Ÿ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All..Babaji's official reporter reporting on the new prediction:-๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
[QUOTE=geno0309]Nice points you raise Isha...and the answers to which, only the CVs have..ohh wait they have no clue either!!!

Btw long rant?? today's episode..infact the past few episodes should give everyone a free pass on the amount of rants and the length of rants๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE

So you watched it too then?   How do they expect TRP's to increase is beyond me.  
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great take Isha!

After todays episode, I rightfully can say that if SP wants to end this show, I dont understand why they shouldn't... Nothing good is left... 
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Great take Isha!

After todays episode, I rightfully can say that if SP wants to end this show, I dont understand why they shouldn't... Nothing good is left... 

Navya is moving towards its 200 epi in couple of weeks and we are getting to see such ghatiya scenes