Navya

Mediocre Monday

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all! I am posting my take after quite a while and that too for a super crappy episode..Hopefully my take will not be as bad as the episode today..๐Ÿ˜† I have no idea what direction the writers want to steer the story in..Today's episode was an utter drag..Navya's behaviour is infuriating, and Anant is behaving like an attention seeking freak..Why are they butchering the lead characters like this? I don't even know why I watch this show anymore..

Polka Dot Explosion: Ouch my eyes!! Too many polka dots, that's all I noticed..Why did it have to be polka dots?๐Ÿคช  I am sure there were more subtle and tasteful patterns in the 70s..My eyes kept getting drawn to the shimmery polka dots more than the faces of the two namoonas wearing them..๐Ÿ˜†Oh and Anant even had bell bottom pants on to complete the look..I honestly burst out laughing seeing how ridiculous he looked! ๐Ÿคฃ Chalo moving on, Anant started his Rajesh Khanna act and I thought it was pretty cute at first..No idea why he was so deliriously happy though, maybe this was the first time he went to an actual party..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Was it just me or did he come off as a bit on the narcissist side today..He was all "Look at me, I am so PRETTY!!" today..๐Ÿท Again, is it too much to ask if I don't want to see him behaving like a high on candy teenager 24/7? Honestly CVs, this is your hero we are talking about, give the man, no scratch that, the BOY some substance! And once more, I must point out the lack of anything related to love or romance in this show..Anant was too busy fawning over his own beauty to even notice Navya's new avatar..Come on, a little acknowledgement followed by some coochi cooing wouldn't have hurt anyone..Before the roka they used to get on with it at the most absurd of places (For example the loonie quilla) but now that they are officially committed they have started acting like nuns..Lovely!๐Ÿคข

Speak you idiot speak!๐Ÿ˜ก : Navya was so damn annoying today that I am dedicating a whole section to her..Her behaviour was plain old infuriating..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก There were so many opportunities for her to tell him that he was not invited..None of them were at fault for the initial misunderstanding but Navya will be the one responsible for whatever the consequence of this little lie will turn out to be..Moving on, what exactly are the writers doing with Navya's character?? Why didn't she speak up? And no her actions cannot be defended by saying that she wanted to spare Anant from the disappointment..When he finds out, and I am sure he will find out, he will feel an immense amount of embarrassment along with the disappointment, the earlier of which he could have been spared off!  I have no idea why there is such a huge communication gap between the two..Why was Navya so apprehensive about telling the truth to Anant, the one guy in this whole wide world she should be the most at ease with..She also came off as a hypocrite of the highest order today..Didn't she give Anant a big pravachan about how you should not lie even if you are trying to prevent your dear ones from getting hurt? ๐Ÿ˜• When she is being lied to  she acts all devi like and gives lectures on "You must not lie" and when the time comes for her to be honest she decides to let him stay in the dark..How pathetic is that? Arghh it was downright annoying to see her carry out the famous routine - crazy eyebrow dance, gulp like a goldfish and stutter, stammer while mumbling "Main woh, woh main, Anant tum..Lekin..Magar.." Go get speech therapy hun, you need it!! ๐Ÿ˜ณAnant is already jealous of Amar, watch his seed of doubt grow like Jack's magic bean when he finds out about Navya and her boss's lie..๐Ÿคข

Bask in the glory of the devi and Bechara Anant: Kaka and Mu reach the party and by this time I was getting pissed with Anant' s Rajesh Khanna act..Like enough is enough dude!! Get it over with already! ๐Ÿคข As expected, Anant's name was not on the guest list and voila, in comes Amar sir to once again save Navya's pichwara..I am not liking the development here..Why exactly is Amar to meherban on Navya?๐Ÿ˜• She was specifically told to not bring guests and she broke the rule..Talking in a strictly professional manner, Amar should not have covered up for her..He is her boss, not her Fairy God Mother! BTW who else was super pissed that Navya did not introduce Anant as her fiance? I know its a small issue but it annoyed me nonetheless..Are the CVs doing this purposefully, hiding the status of AnYa's relationship from Amar? Only time will tell I guess..Once the whole entry drama was done and over with, we were treated with a grand display of how mahan, efficient, and great Navya is..I swear its like she runs the laal laal office..She was literally in charge of everything..What exactly do the other employees get paid for again? ๐Ÿ˜•Everyone was like 'Yayy chill! Party time!" and our mahan devi jee was the one toiling hard to make sure everything was perfect and ready for the big launch..I have no idea what sort of weird system the laal laal office runs on where the Boss's PA is in charge of every single thing..Moving on, I felt sorry for poor Anant who was sitting there all alone while superwoman Navya worked..He was actually more understanding than what I expected off him..Yes he didn't like it how she had to work but he did not whine unnecessarily about it and sat patiently..I saw a camera guy moving around and I am guessing Anant will end up in the footage which will be on TV and the loonies will see it and create mayhem..

Random Musings:

1)The dialogue of the day goes to Boo-Ah-Daadi..She actually said '"Iss ghar me sarah kam hum eh karna padta hai" and I was literally like ''Seriously woman! If you equate barking out orders, keeping a tab on the ones doing the actual work, to doing kaam then toh no one works as much as you do"..๐Ÿ˜†

2) I felt Sharmistha looked very pretty today..Amar was not looking bad either except his suit looked like it was sewn from a blanket..๐Ÿ˜† Trisha looked disastrous though..๐Ÿคข

That's all from my side, as always likes/comments much appreciated..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
great post tanu...after a week,,,,,,,,,,

hope navya will speak out..and hope for  no more MU...aaj tho doo bhar saas ruk gaya tha,,,,
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update .thanks...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES tanu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
will read and come back with my little rant too! thanks for the shelter hun ๐Ÿค—
--------------------------------------

Okay so awesome awesome awesome take as always Tanuben ๐Ÿค— Darling, your take was a zillion times better than the actual ghatiya episode! Thank you for the adda again and lovely to see your post after a long time! Hope exams all are going good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So I need to rant. Today was such a big dissappointment.

I honestly thought this was gonna be good but nope, CVS just wanna ruin EVERYTHING. I dunno who Rajesh Khanna is honestly, like ive heard his name but never seen his movies or whatever but Anant failed to make me laugh, infact all I did was have a ๐Ÿ˜ณ expression the whole time. He was being such a narcist! OMG like you I thought he would be like "Meri Mumtaaz bohot khoobsurat lag rahi hai" or something like that! One word: HORMONES!!!!!  ROFL Anant was instead all "I am the only ishuper ishtar and I was like no your not. You actaully look really ugly. LOL OMG I hated his sideburns today! They looked so gross and mawali IMO ๐Ÿคข I felt so bad for SS, I mean the guy knows how feminish his sunglasses and how stupid his whole outfit was. 

Next we come to Nabbya Rani ๐Ÿ˜ก I wanted to freaking punch that girl today!! Where's your verbal diarhea when you need it woman!! I mean is their relationship that weak that she cant even tell him the truth! I understand you hurting him and all but I mean is he some 5 year old to get mad at  you. She seems like wanting to embarras herself and Anant infront of everyone. I am so tired of her "main, voh" Ha yeah right, this girl is going to bring "nayi soch" The girl who can't talk to her fiancee properly cant do shit. LOL Amarpoo was looking good ๐Ÿ˜Ž and Sharmipoo was looking so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ I loved their outfit and all together! I can't belive the CVs dress their leads like namoonas and their cameos so well! Why couldnt have Navya donned a nice saree too ๐Ÿ˜ต She would have looked so pretty and Anant worn ANYTHING other than that polka dot! I mean he looked better in his "baigan" avatar! The 70's weren't that badly dressed! 

ROFL Amar and Nabbya seem to be all chaddi buddies now like W*F!!! This show is becoming insane I tell you! And Navya all of a sudden is in charge of everything. Its been hardly 2/3 weeks for her to join that office and now you see her being in charge of everything?  HOMPjee. Oh and WHY was Anant jealous for the 3rd time now! Bro, do you not understand that Navya loves you ๐Ÿ˜• Why!!! Why!!!! Why!!!! I honestly want to see the story on Amarpoo and Sharmipoo now! They both would have better cute romance shomance scenes! ๐Ÿ˜† Oh and Anant looked like a lost kid looking for his mommy, Shaheer, work on that expression ๐Ÿค” Anant should IMO have understood that this is an office party, and Navya needs to be working but at the same time felt sad cause how come Navya was being all in charge ๐Ÿ˜• 

Like you, I too think those high resolution pics or whatever are gonna get AnYa in deep shit. Lets hope that its a picture of them coochie cooing cause then we get to see AnYa scene and hilarious loonie expressions but it wouldn't be so funny actually with the outcomes ๐Ÿ˜† I am just despo for some good AnYa scenes and I still have hope till the last breath of this show! ๐Ÿ˜› Even if they are as half as good as Virika (*Sigh* they are so hawwwt๐Ÿ˜) or ArHi then it will be pretty amazing... BTW why did Anant not tell gorilla or CSB? Or did he till DA to tell gorilla? I am conphused. So many questions. Zero answers ๐Ÿ˜† 

Anways I will stop my rant here and great post Tanu again ๐Ÿค— Lovely to see your take after a long time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanks again babes ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks babe!:) will try and get back with my take!
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaah finally after sooo long!
Typing my take now. Will revert soon.

Haay re Nandkisor! Is this the same show we had been swooning over for so long? And how big an idiot I am to return every weekday to disgust myself. Let me vomit.

Kill me today or bury me alive in the grave I felt like slapping Anant today(I can see footwear ready to be thrown at me) Go get a brain surgery done immediately man. Dress up anyway little do I care but at least behave like a sensible man. When do u intend to do so? At 60? Mimicry for a little bit is okay, but carrying it up for full 30 minutes of the episode!๐Ÿ˜• Yuck๐ŸคขHe was so busy with himself that he hardly felt the need to give Navya a proper compliment. Waise I liked Navya's make-up and her get-up looked well keeping in mind the 70s theme.

Lemme come to the bakri now specially blessed with dancing eyebrows.๐Ÿ˜ณ Has she lost her power of speech? These telly heroines, I tell u, never speak on the right time only to highlight their devipana that 'I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings'.

True about the laal office, Tanu which has got a multipurpose employee in the name of Navya and the rest paid for being the spectators๐Ÿค“

Meet Bajpai khaandaan's purani naukraani who has to do all the household works herself. Poor soul!๐Ÿคฃ

Precap - Roars and thunders are up again at the looney quilla. Is it Anant's first night out? Where was the gorilla sleeping๐Ÿฅฑ for so long?
Thats all about my input and thanks a lot for the safe shelter๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the adda,Tanu.๐Ÿค—.Your adda has been the only glimmer of hope after today's disaster.
Nothing feels right at the moment..I am the dukhiest atmaa today..even dukhier than all the DAs of the world put together...

Things are murky, bleak and completely disoriented for the show now ๐Ÿ˜•.So many flaws in today's episode...not only onscreen but the story and scripting as well..I won't get into the nitty gritty of things here coz ,Tanu, you have mentioned it all..๐Ÿ˜Š
Can't the director see how bad things are looking on screen..I mean the kaka-mumu act was very OTT, acting from both the leads was appalling.๐Ÿคข
It was embarrassing to see such crap unfolding on screen๐Ÿคข
Costumes..the less said the better..
The only saving grace for today's episode was the Amar-Sharmishtha duo..They looked their character and played the part too well...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OK..so one question from me(I know I have lots but I'll stick to one for the time being๐Ÿ˜›)..Why did N let out a sigh of relief when Amar sir granted Anant's entry into the party?Is this the boss-employee relation we are being subjected to..I mean , shouldn't she have that trust in majnu A rather than boss A????
What are your intentions Nabbya rani...You are so daft..I feel like using you as my punch bag
I am seeing big blunders in this marriage, if at all it happens..๐Ÿ˜•..
The problems being shown on the sidelines will snow ball into big, big trouble one day.
Nothing looks right at the moment..So can we assume that SP has a crunch on showing smooth marriage of leads ??
I see a mountain of confusions, half cooked plots and some crappy tracks in front of me here..I am sorry, but I have to add..I am ashamed to be associated with a show like this!!!

I am tired of ranting and ranting...and I see joota-chappals flying towards me from the kiddies party today!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Karan: Thank you :) I am almost cent percent sure there will be MU though..

@Abhi: Thank you :)

@Jen, Soumya, Mrids & Nidhi: Thank you girls..And Soumya, dunno whether you will be in the mood to catch the episode after reading my rant fest..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Tanu ...๐Ÿค—Thanks for home dear
 I definitely back with meh bak bak afterall  22 min kaa torture bardash kiya hai maine ...
Is really a Medicore Monday ?๐Ÿ˜‰

Reserved ...

Edit

Tanu Awesome take on such gathiya , stupid ...episode .

Kaka aur uski Mamu:  Kya kaho kitna kaho aur kise kaho . Is they lead pair of show first question ? If they are then costume deppt kuch leta kyo nhi aur kuch karte kyo nhi..No turns of anantika ji aapse toh kahne hi bekar hai ..Where show is leading no idea  : are we all waiting for marriage track of most dumb and stupidest couple of Tv . Legal age is 18 and 21 of marriage but of sound mind cases not insound ones .

No back to show for a min its good A does  mimicry of kaka but in whole episode .Even you belive you are invited in theme  it doesn't mean you behave like person from whom you inspired specially if its official party .If Deepak can think its official party no outsider were allowed  for once then why not anant  ..More on the above deviji was not in mood to utter  truth to him .when he was alone waiting for you told him the truth damit ..He is your fianc ( really then why you not introduce him so to  amar )may be understand you but no no no she is after all deviji ..

Trisha darling you look so good in 70's look LOL .So she  is the one who will surely tell truth to A .A pissed off from navya from all this and as he doubts today why she not introduce him as her fianc to amar .No doubts one mistake leads navya to hell ( not loonies quilla ) with her ek aansu ..

Amar he is darling i known he is  boss we cannt except all this from boss but kya kare jaise bhi bahut bhale aur pyaar insaan hai ..Awww .Sharmista looks good today no doubts and Amar was far better than kaka .

Okay what to say about precap its quite obvious and rubbish to ..

Random Things :

1.       Is navya signed any bond if she then office track and Mu track continues after marriage too .

After BD  said that no office no job after marriage but i guess she will continue her job .other wise no logic of amar and sharmista entry in  this show ..

Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello hi bye bye๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thanx fr d adda.. You have been extra-genorous with the title 'Mediocre Monday'...๐Ÿ˜› Anyway, we were missing ur outsatnding takes!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am super sleepy today, thanx to my assignments and ofcourse to Navya๐Ÿฅฑ So I'm not in a mood to rant now.. Sowwyii๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW, one of our famous babas had predicted that the party track will be a fun-filled one... Wonder if that was meant as a sarcasm๐Ÿค”

Anyway, see ya all tomorrow๐Ÿค—Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago