Halla Bol 97 - Lets Try to Bring PKYEK Back - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
hey dikshi, I am anjali😊
I too have seen cases of pycho husbands. I have worked in an ngo for a while. It was pretty depressing
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

chalo lets keep his personal life aside and let's hope he proves us all wrong by showing us how professional he is
..hope so dishu!!...after all its his career..he should know 2 differentiate between reel n real...n keep things aside!!!

This is something vivian definitely needs to work upon. you cannot survive in the entertainment industry if you feel guilty of enacting romantic scenes

Exactly, u know from last epi i am seriously furious on Viv... i totally disheartened to watch Abhay's acting at marriage moment...it was seeming he had no concentration on marriage...that day i didn't find Abhay except Viv.  
@ anji...yup..all were sick!!...so u worked in such kind of phsyco case!!!...bravo!!!..
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

hey dikshi, I am anjali😊
I too have seen cases of pycho husbands. I have worked in an ngo for a while. It was pretty depressing

Do u watch the serial of life ok?😆 All serials seem to me psycho.😆

<font color="#ff00ff" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">ashu the industry is filled with cases where stardom from one show went so much to the actor's head that he refused to do that show itself which made him popular and now they r nowhere to be seen. best example is amar upadhya. i just hope vivian does not make this mistake.</font>

yup dishu, me too hope so, cos viv sometimes i mean most of the time acts childish
Bye, guys...will meet u all later.
Originally posted by ogive_nab

Ami Bangladesh e thaki.😃

wow!dats cool...m very near u..west bengal😃
@madhu: ekta ended tere liye coz sumthing had gone wrong wid the channel r8? But here nothing is wrong nah?? She can air pkyek2 in life ok or sum other channel.

@nab: no, i don't watch life ok. Just watched the promos.