Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Halla Bol 97 - Lets Try to Bring PKYEK Back - Page 20

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

Damn good yaaar😳...but sari girls hain..umm..shivaji ke jagah lakshmi bai!πŸ˜†

Laxmibhai or pulibhai maine apna kaam kiya!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
missing the show u
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

alchol,durgs are poisons.but yea some young people thinks its cool.but they are wrong.

ya exactly...u knw by doing so they r reducing thr lifespan only...they r really very dangerous to health... n thrs actually nothng cool about it i dnt knw why is it soo cooling for the cool fool ppls πŸ˜†
Edited by mugdharajatfan - 12 years ago
ilove99 thumbnail
hey can't we mix them...i mean uss ladki ko drugs ki aadat ho and then he had a dream on its ill effects in which he met sum great personalities and with comedy in b/w as he is confused how he came in olden times.
sum comedy ideas?
AraBearxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

alchol,durgs are poisons.but yea some young people thinks its cool.but they are wrong.

wahiu mein aaj at WANNABE ko samja rahi thi!! madam cool group mein aana chahti hai and she was like PKYEK sucks tho mere toleracnce ke limit low pad gaye and then sheesh!!! mera  mood aarrghh kharab!! And then uski embaressment!! And she was like I tot u were my friend and I actually respected your opinion about me and now knowing that you think I am dual faced ---------------------------------------------------------------------------!
ilove99 thumbnail
@lily-yeah ..but who's phuli?🀣

ilove99 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tiger_lily

wahiu mein aaj at WANNABE ko samja rahi thi!! madam cool group mein aana chahti hai and she was like PKYEK sucks tho mere toleracnce ke limit low pad gaye and then sheesh!!! mera  mood aarrghh kharab!! And then uski embaressment!! And she was like I tot u were my friend and I actually respected your opinion about me and now knowing that you think I am dual faced ---------------------------------------------------------------------------!

πŸ˜•
AraBearxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

@lily-yeah ..but who's phuli?🀣

what?
This content was originally posted by: snitchseeker

missing the show u

i stop watching pavitra rishta when sushant left.and after pkyek ends.i don't watch any fictional show on tv.i hate ekta and her cv team.yea i also miss pkyek.
Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@kiara πŸ˜• πŸ€£.@dishuuu πŸ€—