Halla Bol 97 - Lets Try to Bring PKYEK Back - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
GUYS I HATE U TUBE INDIAN VIDEOS CAUSE LIFE OHK PROMOS COME AS ADS AT THE STARTING OF EVERY INDIAN VIDEO.I AM SO STICKING TO HOLLYWOOD NOW!

Anyone watched Mission Impossible 5
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

par i m alone n i dnt trust these ppl😆 hey should i switch off the light out of my house i dnt want open the door 
yeah thats what i always do😆

@lily...when u came!!!!...anyway!!how r u...long time baat nahi hui🤗and warning don't call me woman!!😡🤣no one dares to call me that..i am a chweet baby girl😳😆
Originally posted by tiger_lily

GUYS I HATE U TUBE INDIAN VIDEOS CAUSE LIFE OHK PROMOS COME AS ADS AT THE STARTING OF EVERY INDIAN VIDEO.I AM SO STICKING TO HOLLYWOOD NOW!

Anyone watched Mission Impossible 5
nope !!not kindof interested🤔
hii kiara n wow meera awesome news congo n all the best ...aur mere exams bhi theek the bas physc n math tough gaya ...hmm waise it is a mixture most probabaly both adults n kids honge😕😆..lekin dekhti hoon just pray ki unhe doosroon ke gharse hi kaafi chanda mil jaye ðŸ˜†

par i m alone n i dnt trust these ppl😆 hey should i switch off the light out of my house i dnt want open the door 

don't ya have that camera thingy which tells you who's come and all that if no then I suggest switch of ur lights!!

hii kiara n wow meera awesome news congo n all the best ...aur mere exams bhi theek the bas physc n math tough gaya ...hmm waise it is a mixture most probabaly both adults n kids honge😕😆..lekin dekhti hoon just pray ki unhe doosroon ke gharse hi kaafi chanda mil jaye ðŸ˜†

Fir bhi aayenge..!! suna nahi the more the merrier!! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Fir bhi aayenge..!! suna nahi the more the merrier!! ðŸ˜†

yeah😆
@chich-thanks and u too all the best for results...which subject u r going to choose if u can..
lite band kar di?
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilove99

yeah thats what i always do😆

@lily...when u came!!!!...anyway!!how r u...long time baat nahi hui🤗and warning don't call me woman!!😡🤣no one dares to call me that..i am a chweet baby girl😳😆

hola!!! 

ohkiee but remember u r my ELDER sis!!! ðŸ˜³
So guiys what show are u watchin now?

And how is my new DP? Was the abhiya one better?
arre u know unhone bell bajaye n i was watchng through the hole of my door they were of my age n u know kyunki maine darwaja nahi khola one of the boys was planng sumthngh(not kind of bad)but i think in joke they said we will stand thr u thr then the jingle bell baba bana ladka was showing his stick towards the door then other boy told nahi nahi chal chal chod police case ho jayega ðŸ¤£...i understood they did mean to do sumthng bad but they were annoyd of not getting chanda ...but accha hua nahi khola huh!😡😆 Edited by mugdharajatfan - 12 years ago