Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

I can understand Koki today

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Koki's concern today made sense. I know a lot of you feel that she is concerned too much about Aham's work. And I get it. But from her point of view, she is right to be concerned.
Here is my take..

When Kokila found that Aham was late for his important meeting, an employee had to call in to remind Aham (that would surely have been a first), Kokila is sure to be shocked and surprised to say the least. Then she learns that her son was playing Ludo the previous night, (well what can you say. Aham could not come up with any other excuse? But I will let that be for now. I did find it cute though :) ) she was double shocked. Now she did look at Gopi. But she did not get angry. She just told Aham off a little and gave him a Bhashan on how work is important..

And listening to her dialogue with Hetal. That's when it all made sense to me.
 Kokila is surely happy with the way Aham and Gopi's relationship is proceeding. She will not lie to Hetal if she had not been happy. She is honestly glad. But her point is that she wants Aham to concentrate on his work too and not ignore it completely
Every man is defined by the work he does. And to Kokila, that has been a lifelong principle. Her husband does not work. But her son fulfilled her need. Now she is just concerned that her son is also changing. Although she need not have gone to say that work and duty needs to be the foremost concern, she is slightly right.
For a man, work is usually the most important thing. It defines who e is. But family does come first. Kokila considers her to be the guardian of her family. To her mind, men take care of the family through work, women take care of the family by being at home and taking care of others. So she is right in a sense.

And also a word on how she takes to Gopi and Aham's relation . When she fed Gopi about breakfast and talked about Baa, Gopi did not say it was Aham who told her. She was embarrassed. But Koki understood and she smiled. She does not feel insecure. She is just concerned about work  Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navyab IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Yeah I also agree ...She wants him to be responsible & balance out things...the only thing she should not forget is that her son is young & needs sometime to have fun!!!

sweetsugar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
your right...Koki definitely doesnot want Ahem to show any kind of carelessness towards work but at the same time she doesnot show disappointment about his corcern towards gopi.
I wonder when would have Ahem told Gopi about Baa coming ...that has to be while playing ludo would have been so good to see them talking casually about stuffs .Day Dreaming

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top