Zahira thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hey everyone. unfortunately I can't visit this wonderful forum as I much as I used to (which is about 50 times a day!) because I have exams coming up which I have to study for. I will probably be visiting about once a week, maybe even less, maybe not at all! 😭.

I just want to say, thanx everyone for being so great! If I don't come soon, then thank you, thank you everyone! U have all been wonderful! I will miss you all very much. Please keep this forum going so when I come back, I can find all of u here 😊

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Zahira,

Best of Luck in ur exams.  I have exams starting april 11 too....god help me.

See ya after ur exams.

~Jasleen~

sowmyaa thumbnail
Hey Zahira good luck with your exams.... we'll be waiting for your to come back once your exams are done...
jprasad thumbnail
good luck with your studies and visit us soon!!!!
SPECIAL thumbnail

good luck!!!!!!!!

i also have exams starting soon....

this forum helps me get through the stress though!

all the best!

queenbee thumbnail
Zahira... like SPECIAL says, this forum is a great stress-buster, so any time your brain needs de-clogging plzzzzz come here even if it's only for a while!πŸ˜ƒ

We love u tooooooooooooooooooπŸ€— Happy Exams!!πŸ˜›

May the Force be with youπŸ˜‰ ... may Armaan be with youπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. Our-Men!!😳
*Anjali* thumbnail
I agree with Special---this forum IS a great stress-buster, so do come visit, Zahira, when you need a break from all that work.

Good luck with your exams!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

These exams must be abolished...! Tied in a black sack and thrown into the Red and Black sea...or into Hades..!

I am all for it!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

queenbee thumbnail
Anjali,

Kajol is looking simply beeeeeeeautiful in your avtaar, her bone structure is looking so delicate and pretty, she's simply gorgeous😳!!!!!

Devil_drivers,

I hope no one tosses your answer sheets into the Purple Sea.. remember the case of the MCA students whose answer sheets were found floating all tied up in the Arabian Sea...???πŸ˜›!!!!! It's true!!
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil_drivers

These exams must be abolished...! Tied in a black sack and thrown into the Red and Black sea...or into Hades..!

Again, Best Wishes!

πŸ˜†..give the exams to jassi and she will tie them into sack and throw them away in the river with her clothes...

Good luck with exams! πŸ˜ƒ..actually i have my exams goin on too..except i don't need to study for them..its CAPT...general stuff..can't reli study..but they are hard!!!!😭

ummm thumbnail

Zahira, what exams are you taking? Are they more difficult to answer than JP's questions? πŸ˜‰

As QB and Speacial said, log on to I-F to relax, laugh a bit, throw some balloons and enjoy! All the best to you!! πŸ‘πŸΌ