Navya
Navya

AnYa Today

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hello Frnds,

Still I m laughing after seeing anant in today's epiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL With that jos I opened thread...

Lets start with our Hero's entry, OMG wat an giggling entryLOLLOL (Guys I use this emo in many places so bear me) Anant luks really cute in his retro luk but his dialog , the way of tone , his body lang n attitude makes me laughLOLLOL I started to laugh frm his entry until amar's entry...

Navya ws luking shockedShockedShocked to see anant with retro costume as she realized their miscommunication... but our hero in full form of party mood tat too with navya n started to speak like rajeshLOL n never letWink navya to talk a single word abt their conditions... 

Anant takes navya near car to go to party spot... In car, navya get call frm her mom when try to tell anant abt rule.. After mom's call anant stops navya by saying that don't talk more if u speak like navya instead of pushpa when she tries to explain the situation...AnYa reached that spot, anant dragged navya with him n entered into reception ( still anant doing all naughty stuffs with his luk)LOLLOL...

The receptionist checked out for AnYa name in her list, finds navya name but not anant, to hear this anant luking lit bit shockedShocked while navya going to tell him the fact amar called navya.. Navya introduced anant to amar ( now anant's face turned pale).. A girl in reception told the happened n amar luks at navya when she s restless n her face filled with fear, to see that amar understood everything n allowed anant by saying that he s in chief guest list (Hello Amar sir u makes our world 2day)...

AnYa enters into party n amar called navya when anant tries to ask sumthing.. navya goes to amar, apologized n thanked him for the anant's presence, navya s seeing anant who s luking at her when she returned, she s scaring as anant heard everything... anant asked navya that y did't she inform abt his arrival to amar? to hear this navya get relaxSmile ( me too)...

Navya s busy with her arrangements for party, our hero sitting alone n waiting for navya.. Navya sees him n cutely said him sorry by putting her
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming hands in ear n anant smiledBig smileBig smile n again she ask permission for 2min...

Navya s talking to ritz n seeing anant sitting alone pathetically, she melts
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming to see him like that n goes to him... Anant tell her to sit with him as she s alwys busy with her job... AnYa sitting togetherDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming n navya leaves as party going to start... 

Sorry guys, plz bear me... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

anyakideewaniiriyadestiny_268mehardramas..sanaa_sshanukit007Thaniyah_Kzara990Anyaa_ShamyaaNehaLovesSomyaSmartyYbesharmbehnasunknown2341BinuShobasana1sanakupkakestv_princessAbommi.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Liana-samratrocksViraatMaanviLov-Rashi-f.s.mmomorockzsomergasm.--Royal--

-Divya.S- IF-Rockerz
-Divya.S-
-Divya.S-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awwsome post kayal dea, realy lovd anya stl much mor 2dy..

Edited by DivaAnYa - 19 December 2011 at 10:53am
--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
nice post dear...
besharmbehnas IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dramas.. Goldie
dramas..
dramas..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
very true!!

awesome post
ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
great kayal...
kupkakes IF-Rockerz
kupkakes
kupkakes

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
awesome post dear thanxxx
arhirocker Goldie
arhirocker
arhirocker

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
awesm di ...really 2day anya was so ooo cute ...bt i m a little bit worried 4 2moro epi ...

who knws wat ll happen ...

i cant xpct much frm cvs nd its the second tym i think they r giving us so much scops to hop bt till the end we r gonna get nothing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Go to top