Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

The Dilemma of What To Expect From KTLK (Page 2)

Musiquelover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

@armu thanks... dear ... now in the show definetely this track will come... rohan will use reversal therapy for nidhi and applies jealousy and possessive therapy to mr earrings...

but to be frank dr mallika is disgusting not maintaining professional ethics... if she invested 12 years... thats her problem and nt nidhis... this female is playing with an upcomming drs life or career rather... ideally she shud be fired... again as i always says its my view...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreearavindh

my understanding and view will be today rohan was saying nidhi that he saw something else in Mr. earrings eyes... and nidhi is stunned her eyes says" what? what is seen in his eyes... what did u see rohan...can u make me understand..." 

now he will explain that he could c high tide intensed feeelings in mr ear rings eyes fir nidhi... 

but i think she will nt get convinced but as usual rohan will convince her to believe this abd he will findout what all had happend from titli and then he would wabt to meet mr. earrings... and when he comes he will overhear the conv... of nr ear rings and armu... now 

our rohan clearly knows that mr earrings is deeeply in love with nidhi but is in a misunderstanding that rohan is nidhis bf. and rohan informs nidhi tht if she really wabts to knw whether dr ashu will love her ..or not and if he loves and she wants him in her life she might have to do what he say... 

now offline rohan and armu might meet and plan... then will somehow enter nidhi again in the hospital where rohan keeps comming for nidhi and tht inturn makes ashu feel jealous... and thus as a result ashus valcano of silent love brimming in himself will burst...:-) 

this is my view what say friends...
Originally posted by armu4eva

good prediction.. n pretty logical.. i hope they show that...! Rohan is smart.. but Nidhi wont take his words so easily.. about Ashu loving her. .she needs to see it or hear it from Ashu.. for that she has to return to Kotnis n only Rohan can use his reverse psych n make her come back to Kotnis! Seeing Nihan spending time in canteen or talking or smiling.. Ashu will get J. .n mite start to pursue Nidhi more aggresively.. n win her back... n Nidhi will start to realise.. he loves her!  

Agree with both of u dears...Rohan will definitely do something to clear the MU between Ashni and most probably join hands with Armaan to do so.

Just hope the CVs think of bringing Nidhi back to Kotnis as otherwise there won't be any scope for Ashni to be seen together...

One more thing which confuses me is why can't they show Ashni accepting their love and then proceed with the trials and tribulations of this love...It is not necessary to follow DK so literally that till the end they only have to show the so-called process of falling in love...DK had a very short journey but if KTLK intends to run way longer than DK they can't show only this process till the end...This is what seems so confusing...

One more thing is Mallu is getting quite unbearable now...Her jealousy of Nidhi and possessiveness of Ashu is crossing all moral boundaries...Ashu needs to realise what she has done and quite honestly throw her out of his life and even out of Kotnis if possible...irrespective of their 12 year friendship...With a friend like her he definitely does not need enemies... 

But lets wait and see what happens in Ashni's life...i just want to see them together...Ashu deserves to be happy poor soul he has seen enough misery in his life...Cry...And also I think Ashni look gr8 together...So pls Cvs give us some romance..not the usual boy-meets-girl stuff, but at least some mature romance pls...Don't forget almost all of us on the forum are romantics at heart and want to see Ashni together...At least for a while till some other MU comes along...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top