The Dilemma of What To Expect From KTLK

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
So friends the much dreaded Monday episode has come and gone and I can see from the posts on the forum that most of us are left quite disappointed with the turn of events in KTLK.

After a weekend of conjecture and speculation we got to see almost all that we had expected to see. And thanx to SET India's synopsis and FB news most of us knew what was gonna come today...And it all happened...

No Ashni dance...
Ashu on the verge of confessing his love (thanx to Armu's pushing)..and a confused and unhappy Nidhi running away from the ballroom...leaving a stunned Ashu just gazing after her...
Mallu coming in th enick of time to taunt Nidhi and finally spilling the beans about Ashu recommending Nidhi for the job...
Ashu coming after Nidhi and wanting to talk to her but Nidhi saying end of story and this is the end to Raja-Titli story...
The final nail in the coffin of Ashu's love ishstory was the sudden appearence of Rohan and Ashu seeing Nidhi walk away from his life with Rohan's hand across her shoulder...That sealed the fate of his love story and he is convinced that Nidhi has moved on in her life with a younger man and all Armaan's theories were false...

Although I expected all of the above (though not scene by scene as was shown),I was very disappointed. Actually I am a gr8 romantic at heart and hence wanted to see Ashni dance together, then Ashu to confess his love to Nidhi and also to express his hesitation because of the difference in their ages and then Nidhi saying to hell with the world...Ashu initially worried about what the world would say and then giving in to Nidhis insistence and finally both getting married and living happily ever after...Letting caution go to the wind and throwing Mallu and hwer SIL so far into outer soace that they would take millions of light years to come back to earth...If all this would have happened in the show trhen we would have seen the end of KTLK in 50+ epiosdes...

Now comes the million dollar question...Should Ashu have expressed his love for Nidhi??? And where does the story go from here??? 

Agreed that for  asplit second Ashu was on the verge of confessing to Nidhi that he loved her but that also was because Armaan was constantly after him to do so...Had Ashu been on his own he would never even have thought of doing so...He would kept the love and all his feelings bottled up within himself and put on a brave veneer to the world...That is what our Dr Ashutosh really is...Keeping his feelings in his heart be it anger, joy, sadness or now his newly awakened feelings of love...The way he shut the curtains as though he is shutting out that chapter of his life...and will once again become the Dr Hardstone he had been for the past number of years...

The one ray of hope in this sad tale and ultra-sad happenings was Rohan's appearance...Rohan saw in Ashu's eyes the same feelings he had seen in Nidhi's eyes...Very often when two people are in love they may not see the feelings in each other's eyes but those very same feelings are seen by the rest of the world...Same is the case here...Armaan, Mallu, Anjie, Rohan and even Ranga...all can see that love but not Ashni...It is now left to Armaan and Rohan to make them realise the other's feelings...

I know my post may not be making much sense to all out there on the forum as we all have wanted to see Ashni's romance...I too would love to see their romance...but not the usual run-of-the-mill romance which includes eye-locks, or fall and catch sequences...These would be definitely out of place in this mature love story, and would not suit Ashu's character one bit...It would be best to see Ashu showing his love by actions rather than by words...I have a feeling soon Nidhi's Baba will suffer an attack and Ashu will run to his bedside and be Nidhi's support system in this crucial time...(Something similar occurred in DK if I remember. correctly).

Today's episode definitely had all the expected twists and turns, was very sobby with Ashni crying...Armaan also had tears in his eyes seeing Ashu's misery and tears (and so did I)...Mallu was all smiles and gloating away at her victory. (Made me want to slap her and wipe that grin off her face)...But the surprise package was Rohan...Suddenly he was transformed from a carefree adolescent to a matured induividual who is extremely understanding and caring...Goes to show that u can never judge a book by its cover...He has shown gr8 maturity in the way he reasoned with Nidhi about Ashu's reasons behind the recommendation, and also about how he probed so subtly and finally got her to admit the truth of who Mr Earrings was...MB was superb as always bringing tears to my eyes...KK was also very good in expressing her confusion, hurt and anger (after mallu speaks)...Nitish was again superb today also and KW was very lovable in today's episode...

Precap seems good...lets see how the story progresses now...One thing I have learnt after today's episode...I will henceforth not stand on judgement by reading FB pages or listening to other's opinions or comments, but will wait for the episode to be aired and will judge it only after watching it...

Sorry friends when I started writing this I just wanted to pen a few lines but I seem to have gone on and on...Sorry for having bored u all with this long post...But those who have the patience to read it pls do so and comment...Would love to read differing views...

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
i just wish CVs consider viewers opinionπŸ˜ƒEdited by AbhiAni - 12 years ago
The biggest gift .. and the greatest highlight in Todays epi was Rohan..!

I m so impressed with the guy... his consistent tailing and pricking mite b bothersome. .but the guy has brains.. and he really picks up things and reads them all so well...!! 

I loved how he told Nidhi in the car very matter of factly that y r u upset?? Ashu mus hv seen ur quality as a doc n so reco. u ...!! That was really classy πŸ‘πŸΌ

The other line that i loved was again .. the 'Move on' one... he doesnt know the story of Nidhi fully (as in the ashu part of it) so he said quite symbolically ..that if he doesnt grieve for u.. y do u?? B happy wit wat u have!! 

I really have hope for the Jealousy track.. if only the CVs let the characters settle n be consistent! 

PS : Mehek.. lolz.. we r again back to. 'Should he have proposed'.. was anyone expecting that??? I certainly wasnt... n thats deffo not the reason for calling the show.. a SOB story.. which alas.. it is.. 
great post..but we are not disappointed with dance seq or anything but inconsistency in story line,stuck tracks,same repeatetv dialogues,frends pushing do this do that..leads characteriztn is not justified even tracks are not justifid..too many loopholes which becomes impossible to ignore...so there we want good storyline,sensible track...lil more of romnce and screen sharing of AshNi..is it too much to ask...
I still think this crappy track was introduced to justify KWs entry into the show. They brought him in , did not know what to do with him till he gave them "dhamkis" about him being wasted.

uff kya haal banaa diya serial ka. koi bhi consistency nahin hai ab.😑
Originally posted by Mehek25

So friends the much dreaded Monday episode has come and gone and I can see from the posts on the forum that most of us are left quite disappointed with the turn of events in KTLK.

After a weekend of conjecture and speculation we got to see almost all that we had expected to see. And thanx to SET India's synopsis and FB news most of us knew what was gonna come today...And it all happened...

No Ashni dance...
Ashu on the verge of confessing his love (thanx to Armu's pushing)..and a confused and unhappy Nidhi running away from the ballroom...leaving a stunned Ashu just gazing after her...
Mallu coming in th enick of time to taunt Nidhi and finally spilling the beans about Ashu recommending Nidhi for the job...
Ashu coming after Nidhi and wanting to talk to her but Nidhi saying end of story and this is the end to Raja-Titli story...
The final nail in the coffin of Ashu's love ishstory was the sudden appearence of Rohan and Ashu seeing Nidhi walk away from his life with Rohan's hand across her shoulder...That sealed the fate of his love story and he is convinced that Nidhi has moved on in her life with a younger man and all Armaan's theories were false...

Although I expected all of the above (though not scene by scene as was shown),I was very disappointed. Actually I am a gr8 romantic at heart and hence wanted to see Ashni dance together, then Ashu to confess his love to Nidhi and also to express his hesitation because of the difference in their ages and then Nidhi saying to hell with the world...Ashu initially worried about what the world would say and then giving in to Nidhis insistence and finally both getting married and living happily ever after...Letting caution go to the wind and throwing Mallu and hwer SIL so far into outer soace that they would take millions of light years to come back to earth...If all this would have happened in the show trhen we would have seen the end of KTLK in 50+ epiosdes...

Now comes the million dollar question...Should Ashu have expressed his love for Nidhi??? And where does the story go from here??? 

Agreed that for  asplit second Ashu was on the verge of confessing to Nidhi that he loved her but that also was because Armaan was constantly after him to do so...Had Ashu been on his own he would never even have thought of doing so...He would kept the love and all his feelings bottled up within himself and put on a brave veneer to the world...That is what our Dr Ashutosh really is...Keeping his feelings in his heart be it anger, joy, sadness or now his newly awakened feelings of love...The way he shut the curtains as though he is shutting out that chapter of his life...and will once again become the Dr Hardstone he had been for the past number of years...

The one ray of hope in this sad tale and ultra-sad happenings was Rohan's appearance...Rohan saw in Ashu's eyes the same feelings he had seen in Nidhi's eyes...Very often when two people are in love they may not see the feelings in each other's eyes but those very same feelings are seen by the rest of the world...Same is the case here...Armaan, Mallu, Anjie, Rohan and even Ranga...all can see that love but not Ashni...It is now left to Armaan and Rohan to make them realise the other's feelings...

I know my post may not be making much sense to all out there on the forum as we all have wanted to see Ashni's romance...I too would love to see their romance...but not the usual run-of-the-mill romance which includes eye-locks, or fall and catch sequences...These would be definitely out of place in this mature love story, and would not suit Ashu's character one bit...It would be best to see Ashu showing his love by actions rather than by words...I have a feeling soon Nidhi's Baba will suffer an attack and Ashu will run to his bedside and be Nidhi's support system in this crucial time...(Something similar occurred in DK if I remember. correctly).

Today's episode definitely had all the expected twists and turns, was very sobby with Ashni crying...Armaan also had tears in his eyes seeing Ashu's misery and tears (and so did I)...Mallu was all smiles and gloating away at her victory. (Made me want to slap her and wipe that grin off her face)...But the surprise package was Rohan...Suddenly he was transformed from a carefree adolescent to a matured induividual who is extremely understanding and caring...Goes to show that u can never judge a book by its cover...He has shown gr8 maturity in the way he reasoned with Nidhi about Ashu's reasons behind the recommendation, and also about how he probed so subtly and finally got her to admit the truth of who Mr Earrings was...MB was superb as always bringing tears to my eyes...KK was also very good in expressing her confusion, hurt and anger (after mallu speaks)...Nitish was again superb today also and KW was very lovable in today's episode...

Precap seems good...lets see how the story progresses now...One thing I have learnt after today's episode...I will henceforth not stand on judgement by reading FB pages or listening to other's opinions or comments, but will wait for the episode to be aired and will judge it only after watching it...

Sorry friends when I started writing this I just wanted to pen a few lines but I seem to have gone on and on...Sorry for having bored u all with this long post...But those who have the patience to read it pls do so and comment...Would love to read differing views...

Loved your post Mehek. I agree with most of your views and will watch in the hope that things will improve. 😊

wonderful post mehek...

my understanding and view will be today rohan was saying nidhi that he saw something else in Mr. earrings eyes... and nidhi is stunned her eyes says" what? what is seen in his eyes... what did u see rohan...can u make me understand..."

now he will explain that he could c high tide intensed feeelings in mr ear rings eyes fir nidhi...

but i think she will nt get convinced but as usual rohan will convince her to believe this abd he will findout what all had happend from titli and then he would wabt to meet mr. earrings... and when he comes he will overhear the conv... of nr ear rings and armu... now

our rohan clearly knows that mr earrings is deeeply in love with nidhi but is in a misunderstanding that rohan is nidhis bf. and rohan informs nidhi tht if she really wabts to knw whether dr ashu will love her ..or not and if he loves and she wants him in her life she might have to do what he say...

now offline rohan and armu might meet and plan... then will somehow enter nidhi again in the hospital where rohan keeps comming for nidhi and tht inturn makes ashu feel jealous... and thus as a result ashus valcano of silent love brimming in himself will burst...:-)

this is my view what say friends...
@sree good prediction.. n pretty logical.. i hope they show that...! Rohan is smart.. but Nidhi wont take his words so easily.. about Ashu loving her. .she needs to see it or hear it from Ashu.. for that she has to return to Kotnis n only Rohan can use his reverse psych n make her come back to Kotnis! Seeing Nihan spending time in canteen or talking or smiling.. Ashu will get J. .n mite start to pursue Nidhi more aggresively.. n win her back... n Nidhi will start to realise.. he loves her! 

@armu thanks... dear ... now in the show definetely this track will come... rohan will use reversal therapy for nidhi and applies jealousy and possessive therapy to mr earrings...

but to be frank dr mallika is disgusting not maintaining professional ethics... if she invested 12 years... thats her problem and nt nidhis... this female is playing with an upcomming drs life or career rather... ideally she shud be fired... again as i always says its my view...
Originally posted by sreearavindh

my understanding and view will be today rohan was saying nidhi that he saw something else in Mr. earrings eyes... and nidhi is stunned her eyes says" what? what is seen in his eyes... what did u see rohan...can u make me understand..." 

now he will explain that he could c high tide intensed feeelings in mr ear rings eyes fir nidhi... 

but i think she will nt get convinced but as usual rohan will convince her to believe this abd he will findout what all had happend from titli and then he would wabt to meet mr. earrings... and when he comes he will overhear the conv... of nr ear rings and armu... now 

our rohan clearly knows that mr earrings is deeeply in love with nidhi but is in a misunderstanding that rohan is nidhis bf. and rohan informs nidhi tht if she really wabts to knw whether dr ashu will love her ..or not and if he loves and she wants him in her life she might have to do what he say... 

now offline rohan and armu might meet and plan... then will somehow enter nidhi again in the hospital where rohan keeps comming for nidhi and tht inturn makes ashu feel jealous... and thus as a result ashus valcano of silent love brimming in himself will burst...:-) 

this is my view what say friends...
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Originally posted by armu4eva

good prediction.. n pretty logical.. i hope they show that...! Rohan is smart.. but Nidhi wont take his words so easily.. about Ashu loving her. .she needs to see it or hear it from Ashu.. for that she has to return to Kotnis n only Rohan can use his reverse psych n make her come back to Kotnis! Seeing Nihan spending time in canteen or talking or smiling.. Ashu will get J. .n mite start to pursue Nidhi more aggresively.. n win her back... n Nidhi will start to realise.. he loves her!  
________________________________________________________________________________________

Agree with both of u dears...Rohan will definitely do something to clear the MU between Ashni and most probably join hands with Armaan to do so.

Just hope the CVs think of bringing Nidhi back to Kotnis as otherwise there won't be any scope for Ashni to be seen together...

One more thing which confuses me is why can't they show Ashni accepting their love and then proceed with the trials and tribulations of this love...It is not necessary to follow DK so literally that till the end they only have to show the so-called process of falling in love...DK had a very short journey but if KTLK intends to run way longer than DK they can't show only this process till the end...This is what seems so confusing...

One more thing is Mallu is getting quite unbearable now...Her jealousy of Nidhi and possessiveness of Ashu is crossing all moral boundaries...Ashu needs to realise what she has done and quite honestly throw her out of his life and even out of Kotnis if possible...irrespective of their 12 year friendship...With a friend like her he definitely does not need enemies... 

But lets wait and see what happens in Ashni's life...i just want to see them together...Ashu deserves to be happy poor soul he has seen enough misery in his life...😭...And also I think Ashni look gr8 together...So pls Cvs give us some romance..not the usual boy-meets-girl stuff, but at least some mature romance pls...Don't forget almost all of us on the forum are romantics at heart and want to see Ashni together...At least for a while till some other MU comes along...