Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kaho Na Kaho (Page 21)

iRUNshit IF-Rockerz
iRUNshit
iRUNshit

Joined: 30 June 2005
Posts: 5158

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

haha..gud one sandy..luv ya re...

kithi

hi jaaan

kaisi ho????

 

sikhu!!!! wuts up??

kithi

nm jaan

how abt u???Embarrassed

 

im kinda tired..lolzzz...

kithi

FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

mainey manah kar diya log buri nazar daltey hain!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Gorjus

hw cum angad dosnt wear a vest anymore Wink

tum ekta kab se bangayee???

Gorjus Goldie
Gorjus
Gorjus

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 1182

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
god do u all like iqbal so hus hbby is it den or has any1 got souten
FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by EJAZ is so SEXY

haha..gud one sandy..luv ya re...

kithi

hi jaaan

kaisi ho????

 

sikhu!!!! wuts up??

kithi

nm jaan

how abt u???Embarrassed

 

im kinda tired..lolzzz...

kithi

jaan u shud tek rest denHugEmbarrassed

 

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

jii wife honey ke natey apney husband ki raksha karing! Ekta ko maro gola woh aur main haha!LOL

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by sateera_angad

mainey manah kar diya log buri nazar daltey hain!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Gorjus

hw cum angad dosnt wear a vest anymore Wink

tum ekta kab se bangayee???

FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gorjus

god do u all like iqbal so hus hbby is it den or has any1 got souten

he is mineEmbarrassed. since Sandy is not hereLOL

FanofAngad IF-Rockerz
FanofAngad
FanofAngad

Joined: 20 July 2005
Posts: 8462

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

jii wife honey ke natey apney husband ki raksha karing! Ekta ko maro gola woh aur main haha!LOL

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by sateera_angad

mainey manah kar diya log buri nazar daltey hain!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Gorjus

hw cum angad dosnt wear a vest anymore Wink

tum ekta kab se bangayee???

SeetuuuAngry tumhraa hubby kab se bangaya???Confused

PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

na ji naa side mein ho jaoo! tusi khatey vich nahin andey!WinkLOLLOL

Originally posted by FanofAngad

Originally posted by Gorjus

god do u all like iqbal so hus hbby is it den or has any1 got souten

he is mineEmbarrassed. since Sandy is not hereLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kuch Na Kaho

2

Author: Rabia80   Replies: 14   Views: 1090

Rabia80 14 1090 22 January 2007 at 8:44pm by KripAngad4ever
ANGAD-KRIPA KAHO NA KAHO video remix

2 3 4 5 6

Author: iqbal_angad   Replies: 45   Views: 2171

iqbal_angad 45 2171 25 July 2006 at 4:09pm by MyJannuIqbal
mujhe aunty mut kaho na lolz

2

Author: aisha mann   Replies: 11   Views: 613

aisha mann 11 613 11 January 2006 at 8:34am by Xplicit_Desii
Kuch Naa Kaho---- fanfic fro kyph fans

Author: razinah_mirza   Replies: 6   Views: 396

razinah_mirza 6 396 07 November 2005 at 7:59pm by razinah_mirza
Kaho Na Kaho..KyphVideoMix..By Me:)Zebin

2 3 4 5

Author: Rabba-Ve-Delena   Replies: 37   Views: 1456

Rabba-Ve-Delena 37 1456 24 October 2005 at 4:02pm by meera_005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index