Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Feelin a little upset..

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to voice some opinions which are making me a little upset.

Sujalfan said Rajeev and Aamna had attitude and become above themseleves. Is this really true? I always thought these two were down to earth and it makes me feel sad to think of them this way. KTH gave them popularity shouldn't they be thankful to the show not threatning to quit every month?

Also yes the show has become a little boring but i'm sure it will pick up. Have faith in the show, look at all the excitement we have had in the past months. Rajeev's performance when he found out he was illegitimate was mind blowing and look at Aamna's performance when she found out Sujal wasn't guilty. I am positive the show will get better.

Another thing i feel sad about is some of you guys not enjoying Sujal and Kashish being together. Didn't Sujal and Kashish fans really want them to reunite? I think the reason for this might be because their is less drama in their relationship, but can you take Sujal getting more pain from Kashish? Hasn't he gone through enough?

Please can't we just enjoy them being together and i'm sure when Kashish is expecting their child the show will get more intresting and love for the jodi will increase.

I hope i didn't offend anyone if i did i'm sorry. Please tell me what you guys think?

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:05am | IP Logged
hmm somhow ur rite rajeevisdabest!!!
rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 02 April 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Sorry mods u I didn't know i'd posted the topic twice.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top