India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Smethng behind veer's reaction (Page 3)

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
There might be something behind veer's reaction Ermmcome on among all only veer and ichcha two persons whom one can never expect to fall prey for fake vansh 's trap and believe him to be vansh since real vansh died in front of them , in hospital doctor announced infront ot them vansh is no more , veer crying there trying to wake him up , brought his body home , did his last rituals by his own hands , was even jailed for vansh's murder ...he revealed the truth of vansh infront of his family and jogi's family , that cd ..it is highy impossible for him to believe tiger to be vansh Confusedperhaps its his plan to bring out his truth,,tiger knows a lot about vansh Ermm.. if veer directly tells him you are fake .and throws him out  or calls police since tiger knows a lot about vansh it will be difficult ..and if he threatens tiger i will reveal your truth it will make tiger aware of the fact and he will be concious now tiger will be relaxed veer also fell prey into his trap ..so perhaps veer is acting as meethi churi against tiger as he did with tapasya while reveaing vansh's death truth ...not telling ichcha may be because he wanted her to leave to jogi's house and be safe ..and if he tells her all it will lessen her intensity of hatred towards tiger infront to him as she will know he is soon going out and this will again make tiger concious something  is fishy Ermmwell can we expect this much sense from cvs Confusedbut if they made veer to actually believe fake vansh to real then this will be ultimate death of veer's character Ouch

Edited by kikyo - 20 December 2011 at 2:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyacutemahi12tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
there is indeed someting fishy ..veer looks a lot nervous ..perhaps he is threatened or something ..he isn't acting normal and happy on vanshs arrival ..infact after talking to baba and dada jee the way he enters his room and what he says to ichcha tumhain jab kuch pata nahi to mat bola karo something is fishy Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skytiny15

harinikrishnan Senior Member
harinikrishnan
harinikrishnan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I heard that Iccha is going to walk out of bundela house again because of this fake vansh. I guess, veer will allow her to go as he may feel that iccha & kids will be  safe in thakur's house till he exposes vansh & whoever is behind this whole plan. 

I too feel that veer is just acting to bring out the true colors of this fake vansh. He may  approach Mattoo and ask his help to unravel the mystery. 

No i dnt want ichcha  2 go out of bundela house...I want them to fight against this fake vansh TOGETHER...

Edited by harinikrishnan - 20 December 2011 at 6:27am
thava Newbie
thava
thava

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I think, may be someone blackmail veer that they'll do something to the kid's. that's why he worry about the kid's so much. something happen to veer b4 he back home. he knows that vanch look a like [TIGER] at he's house..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i think its definitely veers plan to expose tiger, thats why hes being so trusting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top