Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvShuv

You managed to both illuminate and enhance the episode for me.

Excellent post.

Thank You, Luvshuv😃
LuvShuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

This show is replete with such touches, Sheens..keeps me glued for that very purpose...well said, Sheens sometimes a camera angle, a musical score conveys or enhances what the actor is unable or trying to convey...

Agreed. IPK is a pleasure to watch because of those subtle touches. I especially notice the camera work, and how the characters are placed in reference to each other, proximity and distance tells where they are emotionally.  I was thinking of that scene when ASR is crying on his parent's death anniversary, and he turns and reaches for ANJ and how he held her was very much like a son holding a mother. And, this was accomplished by having ASR remain seated in the embrace. And, I love how they use the hands of the actors for full impact. How a hand is held or how an object is touched speaks volumes.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: fallenstar

ur post makes me feel kinda bad 4 Arnav yaar...😔

its sooo true no one thought ov him instead dey kept on accusing him..🥺
he was already feelin so guilty dey made him feel mre guilty by givin him those dagger looks..
thnk u soo much 4 dis beautiful post Sathya..🤗

Arnav truly is the one in need of comfort ..la and Khushi  know  how to lessen their anguish but Arnav hasn't  also the constant expectation   from him to be strong.. somewhere  along the lines.. he has lost touch with his softer emotions ... He has been shackled by the family responsibilities that he has forgotten to live..

My Pleasure  , Fallenstar 🤗
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvShuv

Agreed. IPK is a pleasure to watch because of those subtle touches. I especially notice the camera work, and how the characters are placed in reference to each other, proximity and distance tells where they are emotionally.  I was thinking of that scene when ASR is crying on his parent's death anniversary, and he turns and reaches for ANJ and how he held her was very much like a son holding a mother. And, this was accomplished by having ASR remain seated in the embrace. And, I love how they use the hands of the actors for full impact. How a hand is held or how an object is touched speaks volumes.

True..The Cinematographer is Hrishikesh Gandhi and Kudos to him for enhancing our vieweing pleasure ...

even y'day ..when the Raizada's were  Pressurizing  Arnav about La.. They had placed Shya further away from them all and esp from Anjali when he was saying  that " if  Arnav is not happy with La, then he  is right to terminate the relationship "...It is this minor touches  that adds to the scene and gives a  depth to an otherwise mundane scene..😊
tanthya thumbnail
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nema123

Wonderful Post sathya... !
I agree with you Khushi was nosy in the last scene.. there was no need for her to interfere..

Thank you, Nema ..

Yes, Khushi was a bit overbearing ..😛
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Excellent post tanthya ⭐️

Loved every word to bits, nothing more to add !

Except, I felt naniji's conversation with La to be too sugary which didn't suit well 😆

Thank You, Nithi..

Naniji was finally getting her wish fulfilled hence  so much sugaryness 😆
😆