Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Dil Se Di Hai Dua'.Saubhagyavati Bhava

December 19th 2011 Written Update

Jahnavi thinking about the panditji was saying that hers and Viraj's horoscopes match really really well, when Viraj first came to her house with the rishta.

Flashback:

Jahnavi's Nani called her dad into the kitchen, and he praised Viraj, saying that Jahnavi's luck has now really changed. Even though he's really rich and well off, he's really a good man at heart. Nani is still really hesitant, and Viraj himself then comes and reassures them, saying that he's rich in terms of wealth, but he's also very poor when it comes to relationships. I don't have a grandma or two loving parents, and I know that by marrying Jahnavi, then I'll gain these relationships as well. And then, folding his hands, he leaves the room.

End Flashback

Jahnavi in the kitchen, thinking if only they had listened to Dadi that day.

Flashback:

A car that's completely decorated stops in front of house, and Viraj brings a smiling and really happy bride home all lovingly. He introduces her to everyone, including the dog Hitler, who's to take care of her when he's not home.

Jahnavi enters the home for the first time, clearly very happy, and she then asks Viraj if no one else lives there, and he says no, but now I have everything I want, and she becomes a blushing bride. He carries her in his hands, and tells her if it was upto him he wouldn't even let her put her feet on the floor.

End Flashback:

Jahnavi perched on a windowsill, as she looks down at her feet and how he burned them yesterday.

Right then, she sees one of the watchmen and calls out to him, asking him if he can do her a favor. He tells her not to ask him to open the door and shows his broken hand, because Jahnavi tried to run away and Viraj punished him. Jahnavi pleads with him to please giver her his mobile phone, and he runs away, saying that if the sir found out, he would kill her. She's crying, knocking on the window desperately, pleading with him.

Jahnavi once again decides she won't live there anymore, and as she desperately tries to find a way out, she finds that all the doors are locked and the windows are all barred.

She thinks that maybe she can find the keys to one of the doors in his dresser, and takes out all of his clothes as she searches, but she can't find anything. And she sits on the bed crying, wondering how she can talk to her parents, tell them the state of her living at the moment. She holds her wedding outfit, and thinks back to her wedding night.

Flashback:

He sits her on the bed, and asks her if she's happy, and promises her that he'll keep her happy for the rest of her life. And she stops him and says that he's pretty perfect. He tells her that many want to fall in love and then get married, but me, I've always wanted to get married and then fall in love.

You see a cockroach crawling up her outfit, and she screams as soon as she realizes, jumping away from the bed and yelling at him to take it away. He's about to kill it and she tells him not to, and he says that that cockroach disturbed his Suhaag Raath, and tries to find ways to hurt it, and then drops it in the glass of milk.

Jahnavi staring at him, stunned, as he watches the cockroach struggle in the glass of milk, and watches him drinking that same mllk, along with the cockroach. Jahnavi almost ready to puke and she faints right then and there.

End of Flashback

Jahnavi sees one of the watchmen giving her a phone to call her parents, and he tells her that he has a daughter at home, and quickly tells her to call. Jahnavi hurries and calls her parents, and is crying on the phone to her Dadi but right then, she turns around to see Viraj standing there, looking murderously angry.

Precap: Viraj gets Jahnavi ready to meet her parents, and her mom asks her if she's happy.

Comments:

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the update! Do let me know if you would prefer it another way or don't like something.

Cheers!

Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 20 December 2011 at 9:57am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeba_Mahcirpragyakumarswarajgirsc19karunapandeykhan.sarah31.ifnaniMaohcrazygodChasmis_31divra4dd.coolMahinK-Swetha-PristineSoulKarna89harinisriram39Anu*Gayani*Anuchristiandior.braveheartedveil_of_roses-Khush-LuvAbhiyaarjuhiFingerFetishRoarkanurao.66flamencoM1s5_5unsh1n3maankigeet4everFullyFaltoo.Samraat_92bones88-Nightingale-ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "December 19th WU! *SR Cockroach Drama*" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thankzz 4 da Update dear..Embarrassed

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i dont know about Jaanvi..but..i will definite puke if continues this way..LOL

thanks for WU

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanks yaar 

Like the way they are balancing present and past scenes ... little rushing tho 

I pity the Gardner more than Jhanvi 

Edited by JustJ - 19 December 2011 at 10:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaohSamraat_92

Karna89

Goldie

Karna89

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..

Maoh

Maoh

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

thanks yaar 

Like the way they are balancing present and past scenes ... little rushing tho 

I pity the Gardner more than Jhanvi 
you are right...the gardner might lose his life more than his job.
thanks for the update:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

maankigeet4ever

IF-Rockerz

maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update hun...the show seems interesting but Viraj seems like..shutters...

Reya <3

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
oh poor her and even the watchman...why do they do these things if they dont have a full proof plan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.