Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
  Arey jahan pyaar hota hai.. wohi toh narazgi hoti hai... (and this should prove I watch way too many hindi serials!!!!)

🀣
[/QUOTE]

And this is the first Indian soap I am watching, but so glad I chose this one to start with as I love Sammy to death. When I was in college, I used to watch Days of our Lives. Which other soaps you watch? I have started watching another one after Parichay, Kuch toh log kahenge. I am a sucker for older man younger woman themes. That's why I like Parichay (the age difference between the leads) and KTLK. 
[/QUOTE]  Ohh.. even I watch KTLK... then there is Saath Nibhana saathiya, Bade Ache lagte hain... Diya aur Baati hum, Maryada, Yahan main ghar ghar kheli, Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon... Preeto, and so on... but I am not so regular with all these shows.. kabhi akele WU padti hoon kabhi ... kabhi Fast forward karke episode dekti hoon...  kabhi dekhti hi nahin...sab mood be depend karta hain...last few days FF ne bahut time consume kiya... toh dekh nahin payi.. but this week should be back to normal... In short.. bahut experienced hoon hindi serials ke mamle mein! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

Nice post Rani,Kunal for sure has changed as the aunties said,though Siddhi helped Kunal in the money problem normally Kunal's 1st reaction will be i told you to stay away from this then why are you poking into this matter,but his reaction today was very pleasant and  has more of appreciation n gratitude for Siddhi.Actually he can talk about it later also but how desperately he wanted to speak to her shows he wants to share his happiness and appreciate her then n there.He has definitely hidden feelings for Siddhi inside him which probably he too doesn't know.

The head banging and the scene after that where Siddhi untangles her saree lace and Kunal keeps on giving smile to by passers and the expressions during hand grabing scene were awesome

You are right sahasra. We were all thinking that when Kunal finds out about Siddhi arranging the money, he might get upset If not angry, but his actual reaction was a pleasant surprise for us. Yeah, I also liked that scene where Kunal was throwing smiles at the guests while Siddhi was untangling her saari lace. Also do you remember how jumpy he got when he realized Siddhi was pulling the lace? It was so funny. Sammy has been giving killer expressions these days. I am liking him more and more with each passing day. Thursday episode was my most favorite in  recent times. 
-Rani thumbnail
Ohh.. even I watch KTLK... then there is Saath Nibhana saathiya, Bade Ache lagte hain... Diya aur Baati hum, Maryada, Yahan main ghar ghar kheli, Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon... Preeto, and so on... but I am not so regular with all these shows.. kabhi akele WU padti hoon kabhi ... kabhi Fast forward karke episode dekti hoon...  kabhi dekhti hi nahin...sab mood be depend karta hain...last few days FF ne bahut time consume kiya... toh dekh nahin payi.. but this week should be back to normal... In short.. bahut experienced hoon hindi serials ke mamle mein! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Oh my god, how do you find enough time in a day to watch this many serials? They are way too many to even remember their names for me. I have all the Indian channels, but I watch only one show on each If even that. Parichay on colors, KTLK on Sony, master chef on Star plus (when on Coffee with Karan and Simi's show, chat shows) only in weekends, Nothing on Zee and TV asia. 

Seriously, how do find the time to watch all this? They must take you 5-6 hours to even just go through them. Now I believe you that you are very experienced in hindi serials. I am impressed. 
nancy1996 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Ohh.. even I watch KTLK... then there is Saath Nibhana saathiya, Bade Ache lagte hain... Diya aur Baati hum, Maryada, Yahan main ghar ghar kheli, Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon... Preeto, and so on... but I am not so regular with all these shows.. kabhi akele WU padti hoon kabhi ... kabhi Fast forward karke episode dekti hoon...  kabhi dekhti hi nahin...sab mood be depend karta hain...last few days FF ne bahut time consume kiya... toh dekh nahin payi.. but this week should be back to normal... In short.. bahut experienced hoon hindi serials ke mamle mein! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh my god, how do you find enough time in a day to watch this many serials? They are way too many to even remember their names for me. I have all the Indian channels, but I watch only one show on each If even that. Parichay on colors, KTLK on Sony, master chef on Star plus (when on Coffee with Karan and Simi's show, chat shows) only in weekends, Nothing on Zee and TV asia. 

Seriously, how do find the time to watch all this? They must take you 5-6 hours to even just go through them. Now I believe you that you are very experienced in hindi serials. I am impressed. 
[/QUOTE]  Arey but main youtube pe dekti hoon and I fast forward a lot, toh it takes me max. 1.5 hrs... aur the reason I watch these is because I feel connected with home... aur hindi sunke acha lagta hai!
-Rani thumbnail
Arey but main youtube pe dekti hoon and I fast forward a lot, toh it takes me max. 1.5 hrs... aur the reason I watch these is because I feel connected with home... aur hindi sunke acha lagta hai![/QUOTE]

He he he, it takes you only 1.5 hours to go through this many shows and it take me longer than that to just watch Parichay as I watch it many times If it's W free episode. So we are even. We spend same amt of time watching the hindi soap, you watch many of them in that time period and I watch just 1🀣🀣🀣. 

True, we do feel connected to back home. Actually for me this is the only way to know home as I have never gone back to India since I came here 22 years ago as a little girl. So thanks to these shows for whatever little bit of India I know. 
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
nancy1996 thumbnail

Arey but main youtube pe dekti hoon and I fast forward a lot, toh it takes me max. 1.5 hrs... aur the reason I watch these is because I feel connected with home... aur hindi sunke acha lagta hai!

He he he, it takes you only 1.5 hours to go through this many shows and it take me longer than that to just watch Parichay as I watch it many times If it's W free episode. So we are even. We spend same amt of time watching the hindi soap, you watch many of them in that time period and I watch just 1🀣🀣🀣. 

True, we do feel connected to back home. Actually for me this is the only way to know home as I have never gone back to India since I came here 22 years ago as a little girl. So thanks to these shows for whatever little bit of India I know. 
[/QUOTE] πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Parichay for 1.5 hrs.. I mean I also like Sammy but itna bhi nahin! I hereby crown you as his biggest fan!😊Edited by nancy1996 - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Parichay for 1.5 hrs.. I mean I also like Sammy but itna bhi nahin! I hereby crown you as his biggest fan!😊[/QUOTE]

Sometimes for even longer period of times. I watch certain episodes repeatedly for 2-3 hours without getting boredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This past weekend, in my free time, I only watched Parichay and nothing else. My TiVo is almost full with Parichay episodes.

I am so happy to be crowned Sammy's biggest fan. I do love him sooo much. I got Indian channels just to watch Parichay.
nancy1996 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Parichay for 1.5 hrs.. I mean I also like Sammy but itna bhi nahin! I hereby crown you as his biggest fan!😊

Sometimes for even longer period of times. I watch certain episodes repeatedly for 2-3 hours without getting boredπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. This past weekend, in my free time, I only watched Parichay and nothing else. My TiVo is almost full with Parichay episodes.

I am so happy to be crowned Sammy's biggest fan. I do love him sooo much. I got Indian channels just to watch Parichay.
[/QUOTE] I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...
-Rani thumbnail
I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...[/QUOTE]

Bada toh woh mujhase bhi bahut hai, par I don't care. I told you right that I like older men and younger women love stories. About him being married, well I liked him well before he was married or even dated Neelam. Now that he is married, those feelings don't go away right🀣🀣🀣?
nancy1996 thumbnail

I would have liked him as much.. agar age mein mujhse itna bada na hota aur single hota!!!! Very important criteria...

Bada toh woh mujhase bhi bahut hai, par I don't care. I told you right that I like older men and younger women love stories. About him being married, well I liked him well before he was married or even dated Neelam. Now that he is married, those feelings don't go away right🀣🀣🀣?
[/QUOTE] @ Red... This reminds me of SRK ka dialogue in Mohabbatein.. "Maine uss se pyaar karne se pehli yeh shart toh nahi rakhi thi... ki woh bhi mujhse pyaar karegi... Pyaar mein sharte nahin hoti..."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Chalo aaj aapne yaad kara diya... 😊