Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 59)

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Pooja superb update Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

URME Senior Member

Posted: 29 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
mindblowing continue soon
pj2012 Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

~Episode 63~

Scene 1:

Sam's house

Sam looks at Maan's picture and picks up her mobile.

"Aaj faisla ho jayega Maan."

Her mum apprehensively looks on while she smiles in her heart thinking about being with Maan.

Scene 2:

Maan has changed his kurta and he comes out from the washroom.

"Baap re, bahut der ho gayi. Geet mujhe kacha chaba jayegi. Jaldi neeche jakar apni Mishty ka gussa shaant karna padega."

He was about to leave the room, when his mobile rings.

"Arre yaar, isse bhi abhi bajna tha? Who is this?"

He answers the call, but is numbed by the voice on the other end. He was not at all expecting to hear that voice again after the last encounter.

"Maan, it's me. Please phone mat katna. I want to meet you, it's important. Dekho na mat karna, I will have no other choice then, but tell your wife about us."

"Shut up. Tum kya mujhe dhamki de rahi ho. And what are you going to tell her. There has never been anything between us. And I am glad for that."

"Maan, I know you haven't told her about our relation."

"Wo! Which relation are you talking about? Humare beech main toh kabhi kuch tha hi nahi. Jo kuch bhi thaw oh tum ne create kiya tha, and tumhi ne usse khatam bhi kar diya. Ab kis relation ke baare main tum bol rahi ho."

"Maan...I love you."

"Oh just stop it Sam. Tumhara drama main bahut dekh chukka hoon. You were a bad dream in my life, and that dream faded away the day I found my true love, I found Geet."

"Maan, main tumse saccha pyaar karti hoon, woh Geet nahi. I know all about her. Kaise usne pehle Dev ko phasaya...phir..."

Maan now lost all his cool...

"How dare you? Enough is enough...Geet kya hai...I know very well. Tum toh apni zubaan pe uska naam bhi mat lena. Tum uske saamne bahut choti ho Sam. I love her not just in this life but forever. I waited for her all my life and...Main tumhe ye sab kyun bol raha hoon. Main tumse baat hi kyun kar raha hoon? Mere aur Geet ke beech main aane ki koshish bhi mat know how the real Maan Singh Khurana is...I won't spare you."

He begins to hang up, when Sam stops him again...

"Maan, wait. Before you hang up just have a look at some pics that I'm sending you."

He receives the pics of him and Sam at Scotland, their engagement, and also the recent ones at Khurana Mansion. Maan is furious.

"Tum yeh sab bakwaas dikha kar chahti kya ho? I don't care. Main Geet ko khud hi bata doonga about the biggest mistake of my life, which was accepting your love, even when I never loved you. She will understand my plight because she truly loves me, knows me and therefore will also forgive me. Acchi baat hai...bahut ho gaya tumhara drama, next time mujhe dhamkane se pehle soch lena ki next time main itna lenient nahi hoonga. I will forget that you are a woman."

"Maan, she's a woman. And har patni ki tarah Geet bhi nahi chahegi ki uske husband ka kisi aur ke saath koi..."

"You have stooped to the lowest level Sam. But yaad rakhna, tumhare yeh ghatiya tricks mujhe aur Geet ko kabhi alag nahi kar payenge."

"Oh Maan, you are so ignorant. Kya tum itna bada risk loge? Agar Geet ne tumhe samjha nahi toh? Agar woh toot gayi toh? Woh toh yahi samjhti hai ki tumne kabhi kisi bhi baat ko usse nahi chupaya hai...par jab usse itni badi baat ka pata chalega toh kya sochegi woh apne devta ke baare main apne Maan ke baare main. Tsk tsk tsk...bechaari. Mujhe toh us ski kismet par taras aa raha hai."

"SAM!" he screams...

Geet has reached their room, but suddenly stops on hearing him scream.

"Maan, dekho mujhe tumse ek bahut zarroori baat karni hai. I promise you bas aaj ek baar aur mil lo, phir main kabhi tumhe ya Geet ko pareshaan nahi karoongi."

"Mujhe tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Tum sirf dhoka de sakti ho aur kuch nahi. I don't trust you."

"Maan you loved me once...and we were engaged to get married."

"Oh yes, we were engaged to get married..."

Geet is petrified after listening those words...she falls down completely heart broken...Maan continues...

"...but that was it. Tumne kya kiya tha bhool gayi tum and now after all these years tum phir kyun aayi ho mere life main. Past is past, and now it has no significance. Leave me and my family alone."

"Maan please, one last time, main aur kuch nahi maang rahi. I promise to never come in between you and Geet. One last time please, it's important."

He angrily breathes and against his heart says yes...

Maan throws away the phone and hits his hand on the wall in frustration. Geet sees this and runs to him and takes his bleeding hand in hers. Tears flooded her yes while she spoke, "Maan! Yeh aapne kya kiya. Itna gussa theekh nahi."

Maan suddenly composes himself. He didn't wanted her to become worried. So he holds her gently and asks, "Geet tum kab aayi?"

"Abhi...aap itna gussa kyun ho rahe the. Agar aapne phir apne aap ko chot pahunchaane ki koshish kit oh main aapse baat nai karoongi. Samjhe aap, Maan."

He smiles at her innocence and hugs her. But, inside he was in a battle with himself.

"Maan, aap kis se baat kar rahe the?"

Maan is suddenly alrmed, and asks...

"Tumne kuch suna?"

Geet lies, "Nahi, par aap itna gussa kis par ho rahe the?"

"Office se tha...nothing to worry."

Geet knew he was lying, but she didn't wanted to tell him that she heard him. She only heard the engagement part, but she still trusted him.

"Maan neeche chalein. Dadima wait kar rahi hain."

"Hmmm...okay Geet."

Scene 3

After some time...

Maan vanishes from the party.

Geet is afraid that something terrible is going to happen and that someone is trying to separate them. She goes to their room and sits on the bed crying.

~End of Episode 63~

Precap: Maan faces Sam...A devastating truth is revealed. Can Maan and Geet's love bear the consequences of it? What has fate stored for them...

Whoops...will have to wait till Monday guys...

Edited by pj2012 - 01 December 2012 at 8:16am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

thekolgal Senior Member

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
OMG...aisa kya batane wali hai Sam Maan ko Shocked
But hamare Maaneet ka pyaar atto hai...fevicol ka jood hai...ittni aasani se totega nhi Wink Tongue
Lovely update, but u devil pooja, aise twist pe end kar diyia, aab Monday ka wait karna padega Cry

erumzaheer Goldie

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
NICE part dear but plz dont show any relation between sam and maan.
-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 March 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
superb update ,waiting for monday ,hope Maan & Geet  do not have any MU & tackles Sam .

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
superb but i really hope ki geet maan par hi bahrosa kare taki maan sam ko ache se jawab de paye continue soon

Go to top