Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 54)

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
omg thnks 2 babaji
bsk is safe...
waise b babaji ke ghar kuj bura nhi ho skta...Big smile
wndrful part...
ye kaam khi sam ki mom ka toh nhi...Angry
jo b hai
maan shodega nhi aisa krne wale ko...Angry

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
fabulous continue soon i m eagerly waiting for maan's action
erumzaheer Goldie

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thekolgal Senior Member

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Like button not working, but both the updates were awwwesome Clap
Sam is so bad, she tried hurting Aditya. Please Maan, jaldi se aapni Geet ke pass papas aa jao. 
waiting eagerly for the next update.Smile

pj2012 Goldie

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

~StarEpisode 57Star~

Scene 1:

Maan creates a ruckus at the gate of Sam's house.When the watchmen stop him, he shouts at them.

"Don't you dare to stop me.Call her out. SAM! Come out.Angry"

The gatekeepers are helpless in front of his rageAngry. Maan pushes them aside and enters in angrily.

He doesn't even ring the bell, he simply starts shouting out her name.

"SAM! Come out. Tum aise chup kar nahi baith sakti. You will have to answer me. Tumhari himmat kaisi hui mere bacche ko chot pahunchane ki. Bahar niklo, Sam, or I'll break this doorAngry."

Moments later, the door opens. Maan stops shouting and looks up. But, he doesn't sees Sam, it's Sam's mum, Ms Kapoor.

"Maan beta, aap? What happened? Aap itne gusse main kyun hai? Chaliye andar chaliye aur phir baat karte hain. You've come to our house for the first time, humein apni khatirdaari karne ka mauka nahi doge."

"Please, stop this nonsense," Maan was in no mood to undergo all this drama, he was completely mad at Sam and her mum, "I don't want to talk to you. Where's your daughter? Kahan hai woh?" he shouts.

"Calm down, Maan. It's alright if you don't want to come inside. I understand aapki Dadima hospital main hai aur..."

"Aap meri Dadima ka naam bhi mat lijiye. I know very well who is responsible for her condition. Aap agar iss baare main kuch na bole toh hi behatar hoga..."

"What do you mean? Meri wajah se...Maan beta, maine toh unhe hospital lear gayi thi, after she had that attack...aur aap mujhe hi blame kar rahe hain."

"BAS! You just tell me where is Sam?"

"Sam is not here. You can tell me and I'll pass it on to her."

"Oh...main bilkul sahi soch raha tha. Your daughter is still in Hoshiarpur. Isn't she? Tabhhi toh mere bete ko...Anyways tell her, Maan won't tolerate anything wrong against his family. First you both send my Dadima to hospital, and then my son...Sam's chapter is closed in my life forever. Geet is my life, my love and agar usse kuch hua toh you and your daughter are going to see the real Maan Singh Khurana."

"Maan, yeh aap kya bol rahe ho? She's in Mumbai with her husband."

"I don't want to know where she is? I know very well what you and daughter are capable of. Ek experience kaafi tha. But this time baat sirf meri nahi hai...mere parivaar ki hai. And mind you...this time, mind you, I'll kill her. I'm warning you. Bata dena apni beti ko."

He strides away in anger. Ms Kapoor looks on and she understood Maan meant hi words.

Scene 3:

She gets inside in a hurry and calls Sam.

"Sam, tum kahan ho? Tumhara Maan aaya tha, aur mujhe dhamki de gaya hai ki agar uski biwi ya bacche ko kuch bhi hua toh woh tumhe maar dega. Tumne kiya kya hai, jo woh itna bhadka hua tha?"

"Oh, toh usse pata chal gaya."

"Kya pata chal gaya Sam?"

"Nothing mum, somebody tried to kidnap his son today."

"Sam, you?"

"Mum, I just wanted to frighten that Geet. Mera bas chalta toh main usse hi maar deti par..."

"Hosh main aao Sam, bewakoofon ki tarah baat mat karo. Tumhe toh Maan ko pane ke alawa aur kuch dikhta hi nahi. Woh Geet se bahut pyaar karta hai, aur agar usse ek kharoch bhi aayi toh woh tumhe zinda nahi chodega."

"No," she shouts, "Maan sirf mera hai, sirf Sam ka. Geet ne Maan ko apni bholi adaon se phasaya hai...Kahan Maan aur kahan woh gaav ki gavar. Maan sirf mere saath acche lagte hain..."

"Sam, hosh main aao. Tum Hoshiarpur se turant wapis aa jao. Maan ko tum par shak ho gaya hai. He knows that you are there. Tumhe zarroorat hi kyat hi unke bacche ko kidnap karvaane ki?"

"I know Geet apne bacche ko Maan se bhi zyaada pyaar karti hai...main usse dard dena chahti thi. Yeh toh sirf shuruvaat hai, aage aage dekhiye main kaise uss Geet ko aur uske bacche ko Maan ki zindagi se door karti hoon. Uske baad Maan sirf mere honge."

"You should have told me before taking any such step. Lekein ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya...Tum jaldi yahan aa jao. There shouldn't be any proof that you were there when the attempt to kidnap his son was done."

"But, mum...mujhe uss Geet ko..."

"Shut up Sam...tum already bahut badi bewakoofi kar chuki ho. I don't want you to do any more stupid things. Tumhe yahan hona chahiye...kitna accha mauka hai. Maan yahan akela Geet hai aur na uski woh Dadima. Itna accha mauka haath aaya hai Maan ko phir pane ka...aur tum ho ki, you are still talking about Geet and her child. You should be here trying to win him back."

"Ma, but howz it possible? After hearing about his son, he won't stay back in Delhi. He'll definitely come to HP."

"Sam,Sam,Sam...tum kitni buddhu ho...Do you want Maan back or not?"

"Ofcourse, usko pane ke liye hi toh main India wapis aayi hoon. I love him and I'll die without him."

"Then be here as soon as possible.Baaki sab mujh par chod do."

Scene 4:

Maan calls office...

"Hello, MK..."

"Sasha, mera ticket ghar kyun nahi bhijwaya. Ek kaam karo, I'm going to the airport, wahin bhijwa dena."

"MK, I'm sorry, but no tickets were available. Today some VIP is visiting the city. Therefore, saare transports block kar rakha hai. And tomorrow too it's All India Bandh. You will have to wait till day after tomorrow."

"Kya? Theekh hai, Sasha tum koshish karo. Mujhe aaj hi HP jaana hai."

Scene 5:

Some time later...

Sasha gets a call...

"Kaam ho gaya?"

Before she could speak anything else, Manishaa...enters looking worried...

"Oh no, Sasha, kya tumne mera phone kahin dekha. I gave it to Romeo and usne kahin kho diya. Ab main kya karoon, usme meri favourite photo thi with Maan Sir..."

"What nonsense is this Manisha? Please kahin aur jakar dhoondo...don't disturb me, can't you see 'am on phone. Idiot."

"Huh! Miss AC (Akdoo Chipkali)...pata nahi Adi Sir aur Maan Sir ne isse kyun in-charge bana diya. Pata nahi kya samajhti hai apne aap ko."

"I didn't say anything, Oh Ma!"

He leaves ...and she continues...

Scene 6:

Geet and family returning back to HP

Geet and baby are travelling in one car. She is lying on the seat with her head still hurting. A wind blows and she opens her eyes. Baby is asleep, but she feels like Maan was near her. She gets up and sees him looking down at her. She hugs him and cries.

He makes her lie down, and pats her slowly on her shoulder, lulling her to sleep. She looks into his eyes and falls asleep again, this time there was no pain, only his loving face looking at her.

"Geet, so jao, main tumhare paas hoon."Embarrassed

~End of Episode 57~

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
awesome update
now both would face the msk
loving it
plz yaar aur kitna geet ko sehna padega
aur isbar sasha ko sever punishment milna chaiya
carier spoil kar do uskiAngry
thekolgal Senior Member