Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 51)

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
wndrful part
shi time pe sam ka asli rng samne aa gya..

ye bi**** krna kya chahti haiAngry

Edited by parikashyap - 15 March 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012 Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

~Episode 54~

Scene 1:

Mrs Kapoor doesn't tell Dadima the real story. She presents Sam as a undeterrent supporter of Maan in all circumstances.

"Yeah, I remember that day, when Maan called me and told that he was getting married to a girl named Sam," she sighs and sits on the sofa wiping tears off her eyes, "I was shocked and against it atfirst. But, when I thought over it, I felt it was right for him to have someone who loves him, and will give him the love he never got in his life. But, I was wrong...My Maan, my child, he was once again devasted, his heart crushed and left in pain, by your daughter."

"No, Savitri ji, you are wrong. Isme Sam ki koi galti nahi hai. Saari galti mere husband aur meri hai. We forced her to break the engagement with Maan, and to marry a man who was rich and famous. I supported my husband's decision, and ignored my daughter's feelings, her happiness. She sacrificed her love for us. But, har pal woh tadapti rahi hai. She could never forget him. And now after meeting Maan, her pain has become unbearable."

"Sheila ji...ab in baton ka koi fayda nahi hai."

"I know, but main aapko kuch batana chahti hoon, jo ki sirf meri beti ke liye hi nahi balki aapke pote ke liye bhi important hai."

Sheila Kapoor tells her something which sucks out all the life from Dadima's body. She falls down unconscious.

Scene 2:

Geet wipes her tears and continue packing Maan's bag. Maan notices her crying. He walks to her carrying the baby in his hands and sits next to her.

"Geet, promise me you'll not cry. Aur tum mann laga kar yeh project sambhalogi."

She turns and throws her arms around him, bursting into tears.

"Aap apna khayal rakhna. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. Accha ab aansoo pocho aur mujhe haste haste vida karo."

He then kissed her on her forehead, and kissed their baby as well.

"Aditya aap apni Mamma ka khayal rakhna. Pappa aap dono ko lene jaldi aayenge."

Maan leaves...

Scene 3:

Hospital room

While Vicky is inquiring about Dadima's health with the doctor, Maan enters in a hurry.

"Vicky, dadima kaisi hain? Yeh, yeh sab kaise hua?"

"Pata nahi bro, yesterday Sam's mum came to meet her and then suddenly she had a heart attack. Doctors are saying, her heart is stable now."

Maan was not listening to him anymore, there was anger in his eyes. He turned and walked out of the room.

"Bro, aap kahan jaa rahe hain?"

Maan calls Sam...

"I want to meet you, right now."

"Abhi main Delhi main nahi hoon. I am out of staion."

"I know tum kahan ho, tum Hoshiarpur main ho na...Mujhe pehle hi shak tha. Tumhari Ma ne meri Dadi ko aisa kya bataya jo unko itna bada sadma lag gaya. Sam, why are you doing all this? I told you to stay away from my family. Tum aakhir chahti kya ho?"

"Maan, main jo chahti hoon, tum jaante ho. But, I know it's not ossible now. Main kya karoon Maan, tum hi batao...I still love you."

"Shut up Sam. Main tumse milna chahta hoon."

"Okay, toh phir tumhe intezaar karna hoga. Mujhe yahan kuch zarroori kaam hai. I'll let you know when I'm back."

"Sam, stay away from my wife and kid. You know me very well. Maan Singh Khurana jo kehta hai, woh karta bhi hai. I forgave you for everything, but you still won't change. Tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho?"

"Maan, I love you."

"But I don't. I only love Geet."

She cuts the call. Maan wonders why has she come back into his life after all these years.

~End of Episode 54~

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheer Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
nice update dear.

thekolgal Senior Member

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG Shocked, what is this SAM planning  to do with Geet and Aditya...m so worried. Hope Maan timely aapni hero entry maarke undo bachale.
Thank God dadi is fine now, Sam  to Sam, Sam ki mom bhi kaam nhi hai.

Awsome update Pooja. Eagerly waiting for the next.

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
nice updt
bt scrd 2
aisa kya bol diya us bi*** ki mom ne daddi ko...Angry
omg thoda thoda andza ho rha hai
hope wo sch na ho..Dead

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update
i m getting what her mom has told to dadi
but its not trure

glassdoor Goldie

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
This post is so AMAZING!!!! I really love maneet...and i was heart broken when the serial was over...
Your posts have given me a life again...they are so freaking are a most talented writer...some of your maneet scenes are mind blowing...

One friendly request: Pls dont give Daadi any more heart attacks...poor lady she will die soon at this rate and i love her!!!

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Omg o stupid ne daadi se aisa kya keh diya ki o behosh hogayi..omg omg me very tensd..i hope o devil sam wnt succeed in watever plans she's havng with her and ha plz dnt create any mu b/w maaneet and no seperatn dear..mujse nahi hota..maan plz beat that sam black and blue and throw her in a desert where she cnt even get water...if u want i'l help u..lolz

Go to top