Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Reloaded- Weekdays 9:30 pm IST (Page 40)

tanvi04 IF-Rockerz
tanvi04
tanvi04

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pj2012

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

~Episode 42~

Scene 1:

Haveli

Geet throws open the door and straight away rushes to her room...

Baby was playing in the bed, and the rest of the room seemed deserted. She checked very corner, behind the curtains, in the washroom, balcony, but there was no trace of Maan anywhere there.

"Baby aapke Pappa apko akela chod kar gaye?"

She lifts baby and puts him safely in the crib.

She kept talking to herself about how careless Maan was. Actually she was taking out her frustration about the phone incident.

"Chaddo, main bhi unhe nahi dhoondoongi...jaane do apni uss special haldi wali ke paas. Suddenly she hears a sneeze...

"Maan" she speaks involuntarily...and runs to the door, then realising that she's supposed to be angry, stops there at the door and turns.

"Geet, tum itni jaldi aa gayi. Tum toh kah rahi thi tumhe time lag jayega...Kya hua? Meri yaad aa rahi thi."

"Aha ha ha...apki yaad, bilkul nahi. Waise kahan hai apki woh haldi wali."

"Haldi wali? Oh you mean woh. Kahin tum uski wajah se toh yahan nahi aayi ho. Oh My God, Geet you are jealous?"

"Jealous...uska toh pata nahi par main uss haldi wali ka khoon pi jaoongi, samjhe aap. Kahan hai woh?"

"Geet, calm down..."

But she was already searching the entire house. Then she hears some sound in the kitchen and sneaks in there without making noise. Maan tries to stop her, but she pushes him away. And just when she was about to scream at her, she finds out it's her mum.

"Ma, aap ho haldi wali!"

"Kya? Geet kya bol rahi ho tum?"

"Kuch nahi Ma," and she hugs her.

Maan comes there and winks at her. Geet lifts her head and shouts...

"Maan...aaj aap gaye."

She runs behind him, chasing him, and finally they are on the roof. Geet looks around but she can't find him.

Scene 2:

KM

"Vicky beta, aapka aage ka kya plan hai?"

"Dadima, I want to start a music company, and Bro has promised me that he'd help me in my venture. Aap janti hai na music is my life."

"Bilkul beta, aapke sapno ko poora hote dekhne main hi humari khushi hai."

"Dadima, mujhe Dev bhai ke baare main pata nahi tha. Woh toh office walon se pata chala ki...Aapne aur Bro ne toh mujhe kuch bataya hi nahi."

"Vicky, jo Dev ne hum sab ke saath, especially Geet ke saath kiya hai, usse toh Bhagwan bhi kabhi maaf nahi karenge. Hum uski sabhi baton ko bhula dena chahte hain, aur aap bhi bhula dein."

He comes and sits next to Dadima, and consoles her.

Scene 3:

In some hotel

A woman is seated on a bed, and she is holding an album. She traces her finger fondly over a photo, a picture of Maan and herself. She was Sam and she still had not got over Maan.

"Maan, it was so easy for you to say that you never loved me. But, for me, I may never say that because I never stopped loving you. Your love was my only hope. And now, I feel so alone and miserable." She gets up, "No, I can't let you go so easily. I know you don't love me and you love her. She's really very nice, but I can't let her take you away from me. After all these years, I still have feelings for, feelings so strong that Geet will never understand." She turns with almost guilt floating in her eyes, "No, Sam, stop thinking about him. He has a family, a wife whom he loves to death, a son. You cannot even imagine to break them apart. No, stop it," she screams.

Scene 4:

Office, Khurana Constructions

Sasha is talking to someone on phone. She looks really scared and looks over her back again and again to see if anyone's coming.

"Mujhe sochne ka waqt chahiye. You call me later," she hangs the phone and returns to her desk.

Romeo and Pandey ji enter with some files. They find something weird about Sasha's behaviour. She was sweating and fumbled while taking the pen from the pen stand.

"Sasha, is everything alright? You look worried."

"Ofcourse, what are you two doing here? Get going. Apne kaam main zyada dhyan do."

~End of Episode 42~

Precap: A romantic episode on Maan and Geet

plus

What's Sam going to do? Will she accept the reality that Maan loves only Geet and not her

Or will she create some problem in their lives...

Coming soon in future episodes.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

thekolgalmamatha.cutemishti-Awaari-LadyArwenerumzaheerritzy09tanvi04mrk-1-Veritaserum-Tia-AFreeBird-Gemini-maanseezaara2212-Mounika-abinash079

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
superb Pooja Clap ,i think sam will take saasha's help & get details to create problem.please don't stop writing ,i wait for your post as i am not watching any serial .

pj2012

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
lovely upate poojaEmbarrassed

pj2012

cutemishti Goldie
cutemishti
cutemishti

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Lovely episode.  Precap interesting.

pj2012

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ooppsss geet angryyyWink
ab maan ka kya hogaLOL
gr8 part
bt ye sam kya krne ki koshish kar rhi haiConfused
i know ye vamp kbi nhi sudar skti..Angry
cont soonnn.

pj2012

erumzaheer Goldie
erumzaheer
erumzaheer

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
superb pooja.

pj2012

-Mounika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mounika-
-Mounika-

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Amazng update pooja..bechari geet apni maa ko haldi wali ki jagah dekh kar chounk gayi..and me dyng to read romantic update of maaneet and wat's ths sam up to?she'l defo do smethng or the other to get back maan bt she cant becoz maan only belongs to geet and she may use sasha..let's c wat u hav in store 4 us.

pj2012

Go to top