Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: drashtirocks1

For the completion 
                                      of this beautiful epic ff
and all the best for the new one... its going brilliantly... please update soon...

Thank you Sweetie!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Been caught up in a writer's block...will update EHTEDT this evening or night for u and all GURTIANS...πŸ˜ƒ
sweet-mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY TO GHSP
and missing MAANEET very much

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wanted 2 read a FF which starts from were GHSP ended & I got 2 know abt ur ff.was very happy & I read all chapters 2gether.rly enjoyed it.But u made Dev -ve again,that also a devil.I used 2 like Dev wen he corrected himself n loved Maaneet.felt sad wen Dev tried 2 kill Maan here.Vicky also joined him.so cruel brothers.Loved aditya...Guru telling d story...I thot dadu was Maan.But i was wrong.tht was a gr8 twist.the best part of ur ff was bringing back Geet's family.In d show they just ignored them.But happy that at least here she united with all her family members.v did'nt know who Sameera was in d show.but felt rly cool wen Aamna came as Sameera.But it was diffi 2 imagin Ammna as evil.U cud've brought Anvesha back.I used 2 like Anvesha-Ajun pair.But sad that they broke up in ur ff.Anvesha used 2 luv Arjun so much in d show tho he cheated her.Then y did she dump him here?u cud've included y she did that 2 Arjun.U cud've brought Nandini's friend 4 her(Amit Jain's character) instead of Arjun.bcz i always loved Arjun with Anvesha.Overall this FF was superb.It reminded me of geet...d special beautiful memories...i rly enjoyed it.at least thru ur ff v cud c GHSP's sequel.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Happy that u made yash-meera a pair.I was upset with Yash's sudden exit from d show.But in d show Meera neva got intimate with dev as he had'nt loved her.then how cum she is preg with dev's child here?
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved the story looked like again reliving the ghsp days
Aarushi165 thumbnail
very nice post although m late in reading this but still its gud nd have 2 say gr8 job πŸ˜ƒ
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarushi165

very nice post although m late in reading this but still its gud nd have 2 say gr8 job πŸ˜ƒ

It is never too lateπŸ˜ƒ I am so glad and flattered that ur first post is made to complement my humble work. Thanksss a lottt!!! πŸ˜ƒ

PJ⭐️
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya27

Loved the story looked like again reliving the ghsp days

Glad you were reminded of old days.πŸ˜ƒ
 Love GURTI/MAANEET forever 'n everest!!

PJ
⭐️
miyasingh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i love it so much😊
Drashtirocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey why are u not updating your other ff... eagerly waiting for it...