Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

~⭐️Episode 86⭐️~

Scene 1:

The BODs were all keen to know about the new projects and company's fresh endeavours. While Maan was busy explaining things to them, Dadima passed a note to Geet, who nervously took it avoiding the eyes of Sasha who sat right in front of her. Adi panicked and wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"Adi!"

"Yes Sir," he replied almost jumping from his seat and dropping the pen he was fidgeting with.

Maan was already irked at him over the whole New Secretary = Geet issue, but he didn't intent to create any scene in front of the BODs, so he went along with the whole thing.

"Gentlemen, Adi aapko baaki saare details explain kar dega...Excuse me, I have an important meeting with a potential client for the company.

Geet got up and looked at him, "Sir, main bhi chaloon..."

"Kyun, tum meri pooch ho?" everyone but Adi and Dadima smirked, Maan continued indifferently, "...tum office main hi raho...I can manage without you."

"But Sir..."

"Maine bol diya na..."

Geet looks at Dadima, who motions to her that it's okay.

Maan takes leave...

Dadima comes to distressed looking Geet and consoles her...

"Accha beta ab hum bhi chalte hain...Aditya ko humara pyaar dena..."

"Ji Dadima..."

Scene 2:

It has been five hours now since Maan had left, and Geet was becoming restless with every passing moment.

"Adi Sir, woh abhi tak nahi aaye...mujhe fikar ho rahi hai. Kahin meri vajah se toh...Mujhe shayad yahn aana hi nahi chahiye tha...Babaji please mere Maan ki rakhsha karna."

"Nahi Geet, I know he's angry with you...par main yeh bhi jaanta hoon ki woh tumse pyaar bhi bahut karte hain..." he pauses biting his nails nervously, "Baat kuch aur he...I just called the client's office and they informed me that Maan Sir unke office se do ghante pehle hi nikal chuke hai..."

"Adi Sir, aap Maan ko phone kar ke poochiye...Ab toh mujhe bahut chinta ho rahi hai."

"Don't worry Geet, main abhi phone karta hoon..."

Sasha is annoyed seeing Geet at office...

"Wow...Ms Hoshiarpur, tum sacchi main bilkul besharam ho...MK tumhe dekhna bhi nahi chahte hain, aur tum phir bhi unke peeche-peeche chali aayi."

Geet noticed her, and lost her cool...She was already worried over Maan's absence and Sasha's taunts made her cranky.

"Sasha..." she lifted her hand to silence her, "...tum toh chup hi raho...Jo tumne mere aur Maan ke saath kiya hai, main uske liye tumhe kabhi maaf nahi karoongi. Joh galat fehmiyan mere aur Maan ke beech main aayi, uski zimedar tum bhi ho...Isliye tum toh chup hi raho."

She pauses and takes a deep breath, Waise galti tumhari bhi nahi hai...Agar maine apne dil ki baat suni hoti toh aaj main aur humara baccha Maan ke saath hote...naki main un ki nafrat ka samna kar rahi hoti," she wipes her tears and looks at Sasha sternly, "Par main apni galti sudharoongi aur har kimat par Maan ka dil phir se jeetongi...Samjhi tum..."

She leaves...and Adi looks at Sasha in disgust.

"Sasha sudhar jao..."

He too goes out, and Sasha looked far from ashamed or repentant.

Scene 3:

Office reception

"Geet, dhai/ded baj gaye hain aur Maan Sir ka koi pata nahi..." said Pinki starting on with another packet of chips.

"Oh Babaji, main toh bhool hi gayi...Mujhe Guru ko lene school jaana tha...Mera baccha kitna pareshaan ho raha hoga...Pinki main jaa rahi hoon..."

She goes out in a hurry...

But at the entrance barges into Maan, and loses her balance. She begins to fall, when Maan saves her, and holds her in his arms...

😳MAHI MAHI😳

Maan helps her stand erect...and looks away...

Geet nervously apologises, "Sorry woh maine dekha nahi..."

Maan cuts her in before she finishes...

"Yeh koi nayi baat nahi hai...yeh toh tumhara shauk hai...ankhein aur dimag ko band rakhna...Bewakoof."

Geet retorts, "Dekhiye, main bewakoof nahi hoon...maine aapse sorry kaha na..."

"Sorry? Ab iss sorry ka koi matlab nahi hai..." he grabs her and she felt those eyes answering a deeper question...

Her imploring eyes pierced his heart...and he pushed her away...

But before they could say anything more...Guru appeared at the doorway...

Geet looked surprised...and ran to him and hugged him...

"Aap yahan? Mamma is sorry beta..."

"Geet iss sorry aur aansuon ke sivay tumhare paas aur kuch nahi hai kya?"

Geet looks at him and back at Guru...

"Mamma...aap royiye mat..." he wipes her tears, "Main aapka wait kar raha tha...aur phir wahan Pappa aa gaye aur unhone kaha ki aapne unhe bheja hai...aur phir hum yahan aa gaye."

She gets up...and says, "Thank you...aap mre bete ko..."

He holds up his hand to stop her, and says, "Yeh mera bhi beta hai...accha hua main usse le aaya...nahi toh pata nahi kab tak woh aisa hi school main tumhara intezaar karta rehta...Vaada todna na toh tumhari aadat hai Geet."

Guru looks at his parents sadly...and Geet bears Maan's hatred silently...as her penitence.

Maan begins to go inside...when...

"Pappa!😭"

His child's innocent voice stops him...

~End of Episode 86~
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear just amazing..pata nahi kyun iam not feeling bad for geet instead iam enjoying the way maan treating her...ha ha mein willian ban gayi hoon...but i want this as i wanted to see geet's redemption..thanx for this
tanvi04 thumbnail
superb in sab main guru ki kya galti hai atleast uske saamne to mat aise behave kare
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superbbb...loving this new track👏 can u give precap  also?
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
ye sasha kbi nhi sudr skti ..😡😡😡😡
bt poor guru yaar prnts ke jgde mai bche suffr krte hai..
ab bs maaneet mil jaye
cont soonnn
lvd it..

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just amazing update 
loved it
HafsaHashmii thumbnail
sooo awesome yaar its lovely beautiful!!
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 87~

Scene 1:

Maan stops and turns...

Geet intervenes and breaks the silence...

"Guru, beta, aap idhar aayiye Mamma ke paas. Aapke Pappa" she stops and looks at Maan, "Mera matlab hai Maan Sir ko abhi bahut saara kaam hai...aap unhe thank you kahiye ki woh aapko school se le aaye...Waise thank you toh mujhe bolna chahiye..." she says with gratitude in her eyes, but Maan ignored her...

"Thank you? Wah Geet wah! Apni galti chupane ke liye tum kitna accha bahana bana rahi ho...Aur kis baat ka thank you...He's my son too...tum laparvah ho sakti ho...par mere hote hue mere bete ko koi taqleef ho main aisa kabhi nahi hone doonga..."

Geet silently hears everything...but she's happy too to see his love for Guru, their son.

Maan then walks to Guru and lifts Guru into his arms...

"Beta...Apki Mamma ne kabhi aapko bataya nahi hoga but I want you to know that Pappa loves you more than anything in this world...aur main aapko phir kabhi apne aap se alag nahi hone doonga..."

Guru hugs him... "I love you too Pappa."

Geet smiles with tearful eyes, and when she moves to join her happy family, Maan ignores her, puts Guru down, and leaves.

Scene 2:

Sometime later...

Maan is sad that he was so rude with Geet...

"Geet, tumhe dukh ho raha hoga...par jo dukh tumne mujhe diya hai us dukh kea age yeh kuch nahi...Tum soch bhi nahi sakti mujh par kya guzri hai..."

There in Geet's cabin...

"Mujhe pata hai Maan, yeh gussa, yeh naarazgi, yeh sab aap isliye kar rahe hain, kyun ki maine aapko bahut tadpaya hai...par main jaanti hoon chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye, mere Maan humesha apni Geet se pyaar karte rahenge...I love you Maan."

There in Maan's cabin...

"Maan sambhal apne aap ko...Yeh gussa, yeh sab sirf dikhawa hai...tu bhi jaanta hai...tu kitna pyaar karta hai usse...Phir kyun?? Nahi...main usse maaf nahi karoonga...Bilkul nahi..."

He was in a dilemma...and that's when the door opens, and Maan sees a tiny hand at the door knob...

BSK walks in with his head down...

Maan doesn't say anything and just looks on at his small boy, his innocent eyes...

And then, BSK looks at him, straight into his eyes and says the words...

"Aap galat ho...Mujhe Mamma ne bataya tha ki aap mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho..."

"Huh?"

"Pappa...every night before I went to sleep, I'd ask her about you...and every time she's assure me that wherever you were you loved me...even more than her. I didn't know how you looked, or talked...but you are are just like the Pappa my Mamma told me about. Mamma loves you...please don't hate her."

Maan froze for a moment in those innocent eyes and innocent words...he felt like it was not Guru but his own heart that was speaking...he knew that every word was true...but he was too hurt to accept the reality...

He spoke in his mind...

"Beta aap sacchayi nahi jaante...Aapki Mamma ne aapko aapke Pappa se itne saal door rakha...I cannot forgive her..."

Guru runs to him, and hugs his leg with his tiny hands...

"Meri Mamma bahut acchi hai...Main unhe dukhi nahi dekh sakta...Pappa."

Maan bends down on his knee and holds Guru...

He takes a deep breath and looks into his tearful eyes...

He wipes the tears from BSK's soft pink cheeks and holds him to his heart...

Maan doesn't say a word on Geet...

"Aap Daaima se nahi milenge?" he asks...

"Hmmm..."

"Toh theekh hai...shaam ko aap aur main Dadima se milne jayenge..."

"Aur Mamma?"

"I said you and me..."

"Please Pappa."

He couldn't refuse him, he'd promised to fulfil all his wishes...

"Theekh hai..."

BSK yippeed and left his dad's cabin...

Scene 3:

Maan is on the phone...

He walks to the door and opens it...but on the other side was Geet who was entering in...

She barges into him, loses her balance and...VIOLINS play...

MAHI MAHI

They stood like that for like ages...the longing was evident in their eyes...

"Tum?" he puts her back on her feet...

"I am sorry Sir...woh main Guru ko dhoondh rahi thi..."

That's when she sees that his hand is bruised by the door knob when she barged into him...

"Aapko toh chot lagi hai...main abhi jaakar dawayi lati hoon..."

Before she could stop her, she rushed out...

He jerks his hand and recollects the incident before...how she held her and those hazel eyes...how much he misses them...

"Maan hosh main aa...You hate her..."

"Sir, aap mere baare main soch rahe the na...Mujhe pata tha aap mujhse nafrat kar hi nahi sakte..." whispers Geet in his ears...

She touched his face and stroked his hair lovingly...Maan closed his eyes and came close to her...holding her in his arms...

Geet enters...

"Sir?"

Maan opens his eyes...and looks around...He was just imagining about her...It wasn't the real Geet...

He looked at Geet, who looked perplexed...and then looked away...fearing that she would read his eyes.

She walks to him, and takes his hand in hers...

She applies the ointment and ties the bandage...He looks on forgetting his anger...

"Sir ho gaya..."

He snatches his hand from her hold and replies angrily...

"Theekh hai...jao jaake apna kaam karo...Mujhe faltoo time waste karna bilkul pasand nahi...especially aise logon par jinki shakal se bhi mujhe nafrat ho..."

"Sir?" she looks at him sadly...his words wounding her heart terribly.

"Ab yahan kyun ruki ho...Tumne samajh main nahi aata maine kya kaha?"

She leaves sadly...

Maan turns and looks at the doorway...

Scene 4:

Romeo, Tasha and Pinki are talking...

"Tasha...haan kar do na shaadi ke liye."

"Bilkul nahi...Bechaari Geet...agar meri bhi halat uske jaisi ho gayi toh...Nahi baba nahi..."

"Accha...Tumhe Geet ka dukh dikh raha hai...aur bechaare Maan Sir...unka kya...Bhool gayi teen saal unhone Geet aur bacche ke begair kaise kaati hai...Tum ladkiyon kit oh yahi problem hai...dukh aur dard toh sirf tumhi logon ko hota hai...hum ladke toh patthar ke bane hai na?"

"Romeo...Oh...ab mujhe pata chala, tum shaadi ke liye itne utawale kyun ho rahe ho...ek baar shaadi hone ke baad...tum mujh par aise hi hukumm chalana chahte ho na..."

They start arguing and Pinki tries to stop them...

But in between all the heated arguments...

She faints...

Adi rushes to the sight...

"Romeo, Tasha kya hua isse?"

"Pata nahi Adi...woh hum..." he looks at Tasha angrily...

"Pinki...utho...I'll take her to the hospital...Romeo tum yahan sab ambhal lena..."

Adi lifts Pinki ( which even though was very romantic of him...still looked very funny...like an ant beneath an elephant – Blame it all on the high calorie chips or???)

"Yeh sab tumhari wajah se hua hai..." scolds Romeo.

"Meri wajah se...Tum chilla rahe the...aur How dare you talk to me like this? Ab toh main tumse kabhi shaadi nahi karoongi..."

"Aha ha ha...jaise ki main tumse shaadi karna chahta hoon..."

"YEH KYA HO RAHA HAI???"

Everyone freezes...and begin running here and there...

"Maan Sir? Woh..." Romeo pushes Manish...aa ahead..., "Tu bata na..."

"OMG...mujhe chakkar aa raha hai..."

"Koi mujhe batayega...iss office main kya ho raha hai...Manish...a apna drama band karo aur batao kya baat hai..."

"Woh...Romeo aur yeh silly girl...Tasha jhagad rahe the,"

Maan gives Romeo his angry stare and Romeo nervously shakes his head in disagreement...

"And then poor Babes...I mean Pinki woh faint ho gayi and Adi took her to the hospital...Oh God...bechaari..."

"Theekh hai main Adi se baat karta hoon. ...but now all of you go back to work..."

Geet hears everything and is worried for Pinki😕.

~End of Episode 87~

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
awww little bsk is shoo cute..
bt ye prnts ke jgde mai poor baby aiwe hi suffr kr rha hai..
geet dsrv all d pain bt my maan is also in pain
ab yaar bs sb theek kr doh nd koi new track shuru kro
bhut ho gya sepration sepration..

Shruti_0505 thumbnail
BSK is so sweet