Posted: 12 years ago
awesome
raji galta time pey entry😡😉😆
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 48~

...Flashback...

She could have gone to Havard or some other management school she wanted to, cuz her father had all the money and connections. But, she chose Edinburgh Business School (fictitious place), a comparatively new school in the beautiful highlands of Scotland.

She was popular in school, in both academics and otherwise. She was beautiful, young and full of life. She never bowed down to competition, or any challenge that came her way.

The spring term was going to begin, freshers began to pour in from different parts of the world. She was not a type of girl who would fall in love, atleast till then. But, things change, and love works in mysterious ways.

She saw him first on a bench, glued to his book. He definitely didn't seem like a geek. He was tall, handsome and immaculate in his jeans and blazer with his school's crest proudly displayed on it.

"Who's that? Haven't seen him before," she asked casually, not wanting to sound desperate, to one of her friends.

None of them answered cuz they all were drooling over him, like some charmed commoners ogling at some prince.

"Priya!" she shook one of them...

"He's hot...Oh Dear...we should totally go and introduce ourselves to him."

"What? Are you out of your mind...We have a status here. I don't go around introducing myself to people I dunno...they come to me...puh-leez."

"Alright, you don't come, we are going...WOW...I am so in love with him."

"What? You don't even know him."

But the girls were already speeding towards him.

She watched from a distance...and felt jealous of her friends. Finally they came to her after meeting him.

"Oh Sam, you should have come. He's a fresher, and he's from India."

"So?"

"So...my parents won't get a heart attack if I tell them I want to marry him. You should have met him," said Priya dreamily😳.

Sam shook her head in disbelief.😕

"I have no interest in meeting juniors..."🤢

They both met that very day...

In the college auditorium...Sam banged into someone. She removed the hair from her face, and looked up. She was in his arms. She was completely lost and was brought back to her senses only by his deep voice.

"Excuse me Miss, are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks."

...Back to present...

Scene 1:

Sam got up from her rocking chair. Someone rapped at the door. She opened the door, it was a woman. Sam instantly hugged her.

"Ma, I missed you," she hugged her and began crying.

"Oh Sweetie I missed you too."

Scene 2:

Haveli, Maaneet alone in their room.

Geet was getting ready to go to the site. And Maan looked on...

"Maan, you've embarrassed me enough. Rajji kya soch rahi hogi?

He gets up and holds her gently...

"Kya sochegi? Yahi ki uske jijaji uski didi se bahut pyaar karte hain."

"Maan" she groans😡.

"Geet, waise bhi galti tumhari thi. Agar tum chup chap mujhe gift de deti toh, aisa kuch nahi hota."

"Koi gift nahi milega. I'm going."

She leaves and Maan tries to hold her hand, but she slips away.

"Geet, sham ko dekh loonga," he shouts at her with a smile😳.

~End of Episode 48~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
oh yaar apna maan hai hi aia ki sab uss pe fida ho jaye...
nice part bt maaneet ke scene bhut kam thy..🤢
cont soonnn
erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part continue soon.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja nice update ,short n sweet ,sab log Maan pe fida 😉
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 49~

Scene 1:

School site

Geet calls Adi to enquire about the paper work and authorization.

"Geet, you don't worry. Sab theekh ho chukka hai. I've faxed the papers to Maan Sir. All the best with your project."

"Thank you Adi Sir. Waise, aapne Pinki ko apne dil ki baat kah di?"

"Han Geet, and woh bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai. Hum shaadi karne jaa rahe hain. Agar tum nahi hoti toh main kabhi himmat nahi kar pata. Thanks Geet."

"Adi Sir, maine kuch nahi kiya. Aapne apne dil ki baat suni aur Pinki ko bata diya. I am so happy for you both. Aur haan...shaadi humare aane ke baad hi hogi. Right."

"Ofcourse Geet...arre one minute, Pinki tumse baat karna chahti hain."

"Geet!" she screams into the phone, Geet smiles, "Geet I love you...pata hai Adi sir ne mujhse I love you kaha...Arre main bhi pagal hoon, ofcourse tujhe toh pata hai, tune hi toh unhe aisa kehne ko kaha tha."

"Bilkul nahi Pinki, Adi Sir sacchi main tumse bahut pyaar karte hain, maine toh bas unki himmat badhayi. Waise tu ne bhi kabhi bataya nahi ki tu Adi Sir se pyaar karti hai."

They have a hearty talk and suddenly one of the men come and inform Geet that someone has come to meet her.

"Ek kaam karo, unhe bithao, main abhi aati hoon."

Scene 2:

Geet comes to meet the visitor seated on a chair just a few distance away from the construction.

She is surprised...

"Hi Geet."

"Sam! I mean hi, tum yahan?"

Sam hugs her...

"Geet, kaisa laga mera surprise. Well mujhe bhi pata nahi tha ki yeh tumhara project hai. Mere husband ki company construction material ki supply karti hai.Ab main company ki dekh bal karti hoon."

"Tumhare husband, woh...?"

"He's alright, bas ek accident main unke legs paralysed ho gaye...chodo na inn sab baton ko, tum batao kaisi ho. Tumhara baby aur husband kaise hain."

Geet tells him they are here in Hoshiarpur. And they talk for quite some time.

"Maan kal wapis jaa rahe hain. Main aur baby kuch din yahin rukenge."

"Tum apne husband pe bahut trust karti ho. Yeh aadmi humare vishwaas ke layak nahi hote, you know," Sam says pensively.

"Maan aise bilkul nahi hain. Woh mujhse bahut pyaar karte hain. Woh mujhse kuch nahi chupate. He hates lies and dishonesty. I trust him more than myself. He loves me for what I am, doesn't accept me to change, he loves me just the way I am. And I love him so much."

Sam moves uneasily when she hears the last few words, that pierced her heart like a thousand daggers.

"Geet still you should not trust him so blindly."

Geet now really felt uncomfortable the way Sam was trying to accuse Maan indirectly of infidelity.

"Sam, I think you should leave now. I have lots of work to do. See you later. Thanks a lot for coming here."

"Yeah, okay... Geet, main chalti hoon. You take care."

She hugs Geet again.

"Kitni ajeeb batein kar rahi thi..."

Scene 3:

Maan comes to the site with the papers.

He sees Geet standing at a corner looking at the fields in front.

He slowly comes from behind, lifts his hand and wipes down the sweat drop trickling down her neck. She turns in surprise and sees him.

"Maan, aap kab aaye."

"Tabhi jab aap mere khayalon main khoyi hui thi."

"Aapko galt fehmi hui hai, mujhe aapke baare main sochne ke alava aur bhi kaam hai."

"Accha" he grabs her in his arms, "aur kaam hai? Jaise?"

"Jaise..." she stutters trying to give him an answer, "jaise haan! Adi sir aur Pinki shaadi kar rahe hain."

"What?"

She tells him about them and he was shocked, but happy.

"Geet, mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai, tum kuch aur soch rahi thi."

"Maan, main woh..." she was about to tell him about Sam, but then she thought she didn't wanted him to spoil his mood.

"Maan, aapne kisi aur ko kyun nahi bheja?"

"Kyun tum  kisi aur se milna chahti thi?"

"Maan" she frowns.

"Waise Geet, ab tumse gift lene ke liye mujhe khud hi aana hoga? Ab tum kisi aur se mera gift kaise bhijwati."

"Maan, aapko humesha shararatein soojhti hain. Ek bete ke Pappa ban gaye ho, ab toh sudhar jayiye."

"Geet, main ab ek beti ka Pappa bhi ban na chahta hoon," he replies naughtily, holding her in his arms.

"Maan, aap toh bilkul besharam bhi ho gaye hain. Hey Babaji, yeh apne inhe kya bana diya. Yeh dusht danav hi sahi the."

"Accha Geet, dusht danav...chalo chalo, mera gift do...maine kaha tha na, gift toh main le kar hi rahoonga, woh bhi with penalty, matlab gift plus two more gifts."

"Maan, yahan? Aap ghar jayiye, main sham ko aaakr aapka gift de doongi."

"Nahi, mujhe abhi chahiye. Nahi toh aur penalty bad jayegi."

"Theekh hai. Aap chup chap khade ho jayiye."

Maan stands straight. Geet puts her hand across his shoulder, kisses him on his left cheek, then his right cheek, and then when she moves closer to him, closing her eyes...

"Sir, woh aapke liye phone hai."

Maan falters and Geet laughs.

"Tum jao, main aata hoon."

After the man leaves...

"Tum kyun has rahi ho, don't think tum bach gayi ho...your gift is still due. Shaam ko dekh loonga...Mishty."

He turns to leave...

"Maan"

He turns...

"Haan," he replies with anticipation.

"Bye...aur apni dawai le lena."

"Hmmm..."

He leaves.

Geet smiles...

"I love you Maan," she tells herself.

Scene 3:

The driver gives him his mobile that he had left in the car.

"Hello, Maan beta...aapne humara call kyun nahi liya."

"Dadima, I was with Geet, aur phone gaadi main rah gaya tha."

"Beta, humein aapse kuch zarroori baat karni thi."

"Ji kahiye Dadima."

"Geet, aapke paas hai."

"Nahi toh, kya baat hai Dadima."

"Beta, Mrs Sheila Kapoor called me today."

"Sheila Kapoor...you mean..."

"Yes, Sam's mother, and she said she wanted to meet me."

"Dadima I had told Sam that everything is over between us, and I alos told her to stay away from our family. Then why is her mum, I don't understand."

"Beta, aap tension mat lijiye. Bas Geet ko kuch pata nahi chalna chahiye😕. Main nahi chahti aap dono ki zindagi main phir koi problem aaye."

"Dadima, Geet ko main kabhi apne se door nahi hone doonga. Main kal aa raha hoon, phir baat kartein hain."

"Theekh hai beta. Bye."

"Bye, Dadima."

~End of Episode 49~

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update Pooja.Happy holi in advance .
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
but why is maan not telling geet about sam
happy holi in advance dear
tanvi04 thumbnail
awsome but i hope ki sach main kuch probl na aaye inki life main n happy holi in advance
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
POOR MAAN YE GEET EK GIFT KE LIYE MAAN KO KITNA TANG KAR RH HAI😆

😃SWEET PART😃

BT YE SAM OMG ISKE EVIL MIND MAI KUJ BHUT EVIL CHM RHA HAI..😡
HOE NO NO IM SURE SAM😡 JO B KAR LE
MAANEET KOALAG KRNA MUSHKIL HI NHI NAMUMKIN HAI😃