Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved this part.  Its maan only, couldn't stay away from his mishty.
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

🥳 HAPPY B'DAY GURMEET🥳

~Episode 41~

Scene 1:

Geet's room in the haveli

There stood Maan holding their baby😳.

"Maan" she gasped and ran to him. She hugged them, Maan and baby😭😳😳.

"Maan, main ghabra gayi thi?😭"

"Geet, maine tumse kaha tha na ki Maan ke hote hue Geet ko kabhi koi pareshaani nahi ho sakti.😳"

She lifts her head and looks at him and then baby. She touches baby's forehead to check the temperature.

"Maan, baby ko fever hai. Jaldi hospital le jaana hoga."

They hurry to the hospital. But halfway, the temperature drops and baby feels better. But they still want to take him to the hospital.

Baby was resting peacefully in mamma's lap😳, while Maan was driving the car. It was raining heavily outside. The road was not visible, and the windshields were not working properly. After a few minutes the car broke.

"Geet, I'll go and check. You stay inside with baby."

He comes inside after some time, completely drenched, and informs Geet that water has entered the engine and it's not working.

"Maan ab kya karenge?😕 Baby ka fever bad gaya toh. Itni raat ko, yahan iss sunsaan jagah par, humein koi help karne wala bhi nahi milega."

"Geet, tum fikar mat karo😳. Main abhi jakar dekhta hoon. Shaayad aas paas main koi dukaan ya mechanic mil jaaye."

He gets out of the car...

"Maan mujhe darr lag raha hai😕. Please humein chod kar mat jayiye."

He wipes his face, rain pounding heavily on him.

He nods, "Theekh hai Geet😳, I'll not leave you two alone."

He then tries calling Geet's family, but there was no network connection. It seemed like a lonely place with no network. Maan didn't wanted to scare Geet, so he lied,

"Geet, maine phone kar ke mechanic ko bula liya hai...par uske yahan tak aate bahut der ho jayegi. Main ek kaam karta hoon, I'll push the car for some distance..."

"Maan, aap akele, itni bearish main😕. Bilkul nahi😕. Aap andar aa jayiye, aapki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi."

Maan had to give up before Geet's persistent requests.

They stay inside, waiting for some help to arrive. That's when they see two headlights approaching them.

Maan gets out of the car and stops the other car. The driver pulls down the glass and asks what happened. Maan tells him how they needed help since their car broke down. The driver looks at a woman wearing dark glasses and head scarf in the back seat whose face wasn't visible in the dark. She nods and the driver tells Maan they can come in.

They are dropped at the nearby hospital. They thank the lady and the driver. Maan sees a familiar face in the rear mirror of the car which makes him halt in shock😲.

"Maan, kya hua?😕"

"Kuch nahi Geet, chalo andar chalte hain😳."

Scene 2:

Hoshiarpur

Haveli

Everyone is happy and surprised to see Maan.😃😃😃😃

Baby has become alright, but due to all the soaking in rain, Maan had developed a cold and also cough. Everyone tried to cure him with their desi nuskas and advices, which after some time became annoying for Maan, who tried hard to look civil😡. Geet smirked😆 and Maan fumed😡.

"Maan, Adi sir site par aa gaye hain. Humein school ke construction ke liye clearance bhi mil chukka hai...Hmm... aap toh site par aa nahi payenge aisi halat main. Ek kaam kariye, aap aaram se yahan rest kijiye. Main site par hokar aati hoon. Mera intezaar kijiyega Mr Maan Singh Khurana ji😆😆😆."

She was taunting him because it was always him who used to leave her at home for work, and now she too got a chance to pull his leg.

"Hmmm..." Maan replies angrily, and when Geet is about to leave, he holds her hand and pulls her towards him😳. She falls onto him😳.

"Maan chodiye mujhe, sab dekh rahe hain."

"Koi nahi dekh raha, kya keh rahi thi tum abhi, mera intezaar kijiye..."

"Maan, Mamaji😲"

"Kahan?😲" he loosens his grip around her and she gets up.

"Geet! Main tumhe dekh loonga..."

Geet points her thumb down teasing him, and smiles naughtily😆 She calls Mamaji who was lurking in he kitchen with his liquor can, "Mamaji, yahan aayiye na."

"Geet no way...you can't do this to me. I'll go mad with him around me."

"Kya baat kar rahe hain aap.😆 Mamaji please aap Maan ka acche se khayal rakhiyega. Haldi wala doodh dena bilkul mat bhuliyega."

"Tu fikar na kar puttar. Ye jananiyan bhool bhi gayi toh main nahi bhooloonga."

"Yeah right...yeh nahi bhoolenge.😕😆😆 Now this is called irony."

"Balwant, chal chup chap let jaa."

"Geet?😡"

But Geet leaves him without any help.

"Tum wapis toh aaogi na. Dekhna iska kaise badla leta hoon.😡"

Scene 3:

School site

Geet meets her old teachers and friends. She tells the village people about the benefit of sending their daughters to school.

After some time...

"Adi sir, kya hua? Aap kuch tension main lagte hain😕. Maan ne kuch kaha kya?"

"Nahi Geet, Maan sir ki baaton ka toh main kabhi bura maan hi nahi sakta."

"Iska matlab baat kuch aur hai. Batayiye mujhe kya baat hai."

Adi was in a dilemma...how could he tell her that Ms Sam Arora came to the office and got information about Geet and Maan. Also the fact that Maan and Sam knew each other and that Maan refused to talk to Geet due to her.

"Geet...accha yeh sab chodo, Maan sir kaise hain? He was so restless yesterday without seeing you. And when I told him that you had tried to call him many times, he just couldn't stop himself from coming here. Waise accha hua woh yahan aa gaye. Iss project main woh humari help kar sakte hain."

"Adi Sir, please Maan ko kuch dino ke liye kaam se door rakhna hoga. Woh apne health ki koi parwa nahi karte. Mere peeche peeche yahan aa gaye, aur kal raat baarish main poora bheeg gaye. Mujhe na kabhi kabhi lagta hai, woh mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye hi yeh sab karte hain."

"Nahi Geet woh tumse bahut pyaar karte hain isiliye..."

"Mujhe pata hai Adi Sir," she wipes her tears😭, "Par unhe aisi haalat main dekhkar mujhe  taqleef hoti hai. Woh sirf mere baare main sochte hain, apne baare main kabhi bhi nahi sochte."

Her mobile rings...

"Geet, mere baare main soch rahi thi na?"

"Aap? Main aapke baare main kyun sochungi."

"Kyun? Koi aur mil gaya kya?"

"Maan!" she speaks angrily😡, "haan koi aur mil gaya hai, jo meri baat manta hai, aur mujhe pareshaan bhi nahi karta."

"Good, accha hai...kyunki mujhe bhi koi aur mil gayi hai."

"Kaun? Pados wali Mandeep chachi. Aap dono ki jodi acchi lagegi.😆😆😆"

"Main mazzak nahi kar raha," he sneezes, and Geet hears some girl's voice asking him to drink the haldi milk, "Geet accha main rakhta hoon, woh mujhe yeh haldi wala doodh peena padega.Bye" " Thankyou ji" he says to that girl.

"Maan, jab maine haldi wale doodh ke baare main kaha tha tab toh aap mooh bana rahe the, aur ab...Accha Mamaji ko phone dijiye."

"Mamaji toh poore parivaar ke saath kisi ke ghar gaye hain. Main aur ...Ughuh ughuh" he coughs, "Geet main rakhta hoon nahi toh yeh naaraz ho jayegi."

He hangs the phone and Geet fumes in anger...😡

"Huh😡 Naaraz ho jayegi...abhi pata chalega jab main naaraaz ho jaoongi😡..." she turns to Adi who was trying to run away😆😆😆from the line of action. "Adi Sir please mujhe haveli le chaliye...Mujhe aaj kisi ki khabar leni hai.😡😡😡"

"G...G...Geet, shaant ho jao..."😕😕😕

"Adi sir aap chal rahe hain ki nahi???😡"

"Cool down Geet😕  Ofcourse chal raha hoon...😕" he gulps and gets into the car. Geet too gets in and slams the door shut.😡

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja lovely update 👏,me scared about Sam what will she do 😳.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng update pooja..omg maan aur pados wali mandeep chachi..lol..ab bechara maan toh gaya kaam se..sherni jo arahi hai maan ki khabar lene aur ha us chachi ka bhi
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 42~

Scene 1:

Haveli

Geet throws open the door and straight away rushes to her room...

Baby was playing in the bed, and the rest of the room seemed deserted. She checked very corner, behind the curtains, in the washroom, balcony, but there was no trace of Maan anywhere there.

"Baby aapke Pappa apko akela chod kar gaye?"

She lifts baby and puts him safely in the crib.

She kept talking to herself about how careless Maan was. Actually she was taking out her frustration about the phone incident.

"Chaddo, main bhi unhe nahi dhoondoongi...jaane do apni uss special haldi wali ke paas. Suddenly she hears a sneeze...

"Maan" she speaks involuntarily...and runs to the door, then realising that she's supposed to be angry, stops there at the door and turns.

"Geet, tum itni jaldi aa gayi. Tum toh kah rahi thi tumhe time lag jayega...Kya hua? Meri yaad aa rahi thi."

"Aha ha ha...apki yaad, bilkul nahi. Waise kahan hai apki woh haldi wali."

"Haldi wali? Oh you mean woh. Kahin tum uski wajah se toh yahan nahi aayi ho. Oh My God, Geet you are jealous?"

"Jealous...uska toh pata nahi par main uss haldi wali ka khoon pi jaoongi, samjhe aap. Kahan hai woh?"

"Geet, calm down..."

But she was already searching the entire house. Then she hears some sound in the kitchen and sneaks in there without making noise. Maan tries to stop her, but she pushes him away. And just when she was about to scream at her, she finds out it's her mum.

"Ma, aap ho haldi wali!"

"Kya? Geet kya bol rahi ho tum?"

"Kuch nahi Ma," and she hugs her.

Maan comes there and winks at her. Geet lifts her head and shouts...

"Maan...aaj aap gaye."

She runs behind him, chasing him, and finally they are on the roof. Geet looks around but she can't find him.

Scene 2:

KM

"Vicky beta, aapka aage ka kya plan hai?"

"Dadima, I want to start a music company, and Bro has promised me that he'd help me in my venture. Aap janti hai na music is my life."

"Bilkul beta, aapke sapno ko poora hote dekhne main hi humari khushi hai."

"Dadima, mujhe Dev bhai ke baare main pata nahi tha. Woh toh office walon se pata chala ki...Aapne aur Bro ne toh mujhe kuch bataya hi nahi."

"Vicky, jo Dev ne hum sab ke saath, especially Geet ke saath kiya hai, usse toh Bhagwan bhi kabhi maaf nahi karenge. Hum uski sabhi baton ko bhula dena chahte hain, aur aap bhi bhula dein."

He comes and sits next to Dadima, and consoles her.

Scene 3:

In some hotel

A woman is seated on a bed, and she is holding an album. She traces her finger fondly over a photo, a picture of Maan and herself. She was Sam and she still had not got over Maan.

"Maan, it was so easy for you to say that you never loved me. But, for me, I may never say that because I never stopped loving you. Your love was my only hope. And now, I feel so alone and miserable." She gets up, "No, I can't let you go so easily. I know you don't love me and you love her. She's really very nice, but I can't let her take you away from me. After all these years, I still have feelings for, feelings so strong that Geet will never understand." She turns with almost guilt floating in her eyes, "No, Sam, stop thinking about him. He has a family, a wife whom he loves to death, a son. You cannot even imagine to break them apart. No, stop it," she screams.

Scene 4:

Office, Khurana Constructions

Sasha is talking to someone on phone. She looks really scared and looks over her back again and again to see if anyone's coming.

"Mujhe sochne ka waqt chahiye. You call me later," she hangs the phone and returns to her desk.

Romeo and Pandey ji enter with some files. They find something weird about Sasha's behaviour. She was sweating and fumbled while taking the pen from the pen stand.

"Sasha, is everything alright? You look worried."

"Ofcourse, what are you two doing here? Get going. Apne kaam main zyada dhyan do."

~End of Episode 42~

Precap: A romantic episode on Maan and Geet

plus

What's Sam going to do? Will she accept the reality that Maan loves only Geet and not her

Or will she create some problem in their lives...

Coming soon in future episodes.

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb Pooja 👏 ,i think sam will take saasha's help & get details to create problem.please don't stop writing ,i wait for your post as i am not watching any serial .
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovely upate pooja😳
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely episode.  Precap interesting.
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
ooppsss geet angryyy😉
ab maan ka kya hoga😆
gr8 part
bt ye sam kya krne ki koshish kar rhi hai😕
i know ye vamp kbi nhi sudar skti..😡
cont soonnn.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng update pooja..bechari geet apni maa ko haldi wali ki jagah dekh kar chounk gayi..and me dyng to read romantic update of maaneet and wat's ths sam up to?she'l defo do smethng or the other to get back maan bt she cant becoz maan only belongs to geet and she may use sasha..let's c wat u hav in store 4 us.