nice  please continue ,loved pandey's dialogue 😆
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

~Episode 24~

INDEX

Scene 1:

The place was heavenly...

The couples spread across, choosing their cosy spots...

Maan and Geet on the other hand were looking out for Yashmeera...

Finally, Maan saw Yash beside a gigantic eucalyptus tree...

He looked cross...he was shouting at...

Maan leaned and tried to look at the person behind the tree...

He was hoping against all hopes for it to be someone else but Meera...

It was Meera and she was all teary eyed...

She raised her head and said something to Yash, which made him so mad that he slapped her, making her fall on the ground...

Maan could take it no more, he always hated injustice...specially done against the weak.

Geet rushed to him, holding BSK...but it was too late, Maan had already moved on...

He grabbed Yash by his collar and pulled him away from the place...

In a secluded place...they talked...

Geet meanwhile tried to console Meera...

"Meera...I feel so sorry for you. I never thought Yash could be such an abusive husband. I don't want to intrude into your personal life, but does your family know that you two are going through a rough phase in your marriage?"

"Geet...we were never meant to be married...This marriage has done nothing but ruin lives..."

She said this and ran out from there, leaving a completely shocked Geet.

Scene 2:

Half an hour later...

Maan returns looking dejected and sad.

"Maan, kya hua? Yash ne kuch bataya?"

"Geet...we were wrong in judging them all them while. Yash is not the culprit...It's Meera."

"What??? Yeh aap kya kah rahe hain...Meera, woh bichari toh khud tooth gayi hai...woh kaise culprit ho sakti hai?"

"Yash and Meera got married because they both needed an excuse to cling on to, in front of their family..."

"Main samjhi nahi!"

"Geet, Yash loved Meera, but she didn't...Actually she doesn't love him even now. Yash has to look after his brother's children...and he married her so that his children (his bro's) would finally get mother's love. But, he was wrong...Meera never loved them...she hates them..."

"No way...I am not going to believe this..."

"Geet...the thing I am going to tell you now would disturb you, but that's the truth."

"Maan, what's it?"

"Meera loves Dev, even now. And you want to know why?"

Geet didn't answer...she just let out a murmur with her eyes fixed at Maan's.

"Geet she was pregnant with Dev's child."

"OMG!!! I don't believe this."

She almost loses her senses. Maan rushes to her side and holds her, helps her to sit down. He takes BSK from her hand...

"Geet...this is why I was hesitating to tell you the truth."

"Maan, main theekh hoon...Dev??" she takes his name with disgust.

"Yes, Dev...and he forced her to abort the child...but she didn't do it...And Yash knew about it and decided to marry her anyway...to help her hide the reality."

"But where's her child then?"

"Her baby was still born...She's never been normal since then. And is desperately waiting for Dev, even now, after marrying Yash...Poor Yash...he loves her so much...but he's all alone even with her..."

"But, then why did he slap her?"

"Cuz she blamed him for the death of her child...which is not true. Infact he tried to save the baby, but fate had decided otherwise."

"Doesn't she know about Dev?"

"No, it seems not."

"This man is the devil himself...How many lives has he destructed? He's a demon, a pathetic criminal...Poor Yashmeera..."

"Geet, you'll have to reveal the truth to Meera...We have to unite them at any cost. We cannot let two more lives to be ruined because of Dev."

"You are right Maan...I'll go and talk to her straight away."

Scene 3:

Geet tells Meera the truth...

She refuses to believe her, but then Geet asks her to remember what he did to Geet...She also tells her about Nandini and everyone else whose lives he had ruined. Meera finally gives up, feeling guilty for hurting Yash, who was the only one who truly loved her and stood by her all the time.

"Meera, abhi bhi kuch nahi bigda...Yash tumse saccha pyaar karta hai...Jao uske paas...Tum sirf uske saath khush rahogi...woh hi hai tumhara saccha pyaar. Dev sirf ek bura sapna tha...And he'll be punished for all the sins he's committed."

Meera wipes her tears and goes away searching for Yash who was waiting for her, just where she left him.

Scene 4:

Meera rushes to him, and hugs him from behind, bursting into a flood of tears.

"I am sorry Yash. Mujhe maaf kar do. Maine tumhe pehchanne main galti kar di...Tumhare pyaar ko samajh hi nahi payi...Mujhe maaf kar do."

"Meera...pagli, main tumse kabhi naaraz tha hi nahi. I always wanted you to be happy...And I am glad...der se hi sahi, tumne mere pyar ko pehchana to sahi...I love you Meera..."

"I love you too Yash...Ab meri yeh zindagi sirf tumhare liye hai...Tere liye!!"

Maan and Geet look at them from a distance, feeling relieved...

"Maan...main aaj bahut khush hoon..."

"Geet...mujhe aur kya chahiye...tum khush ho toh yeh duniya khoobsoorat hai...WAISE..." he taunts her, "tum bahut lucky ho jo mere jaisa husband mila hai..."

"Accha...main lucky hoon...aur aap...unlucy?"

"Maine aise toh nahi kaha?"

"Main sab samajhti hoon...aap yahi kehna chahte hain..."

She turns to leave him...when he holds her hand and pulls her towards him...

MAHI MAHI!!!

Baby giggles in the pram...

Maan slides his hand around her neck, pulling her face closer to his...and they kiss😳

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow just awesme dear...finally maaneet succeeded in uniting yash meera..omg!dev..grrr..i hate that bas***d..aur kitne logn ka zindagi barbad karega o idiot..bt iam happy that maaneet cleared meera's hellucinatn that dev is a gem(bloody fool)
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  Maneet wherever they go they spread happiness.  Unique and magical pair.
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
lovely
ur amazing for reloding geet
too good
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for todays update ..
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 25~

Scene 1:

KM

Dadima seems to be in a hurry...

"Nakul, Maan aur Geet abhi aate hi honge...Unka kamra theekh se clean kar diya na?"

"Ji Dadima..."

"Good..."

Car honks in the driveway...

And enter Maneet + BSK playing in Maan's lap.

"Aa gaye aap??" she happily welcomes them...

"Aap ke bina toh mann bilkul nahi lag raha tha humara. Kaise raha aapka trip?"

"Dadima...it was really one of the best holidays we've had. We went to hill stations, beaches, temples, churches, mosques, tea estates, house boats, lagoons...It was all green...and beautiful...We really emjoyed it."

"I knew it...Geet beta...that you'd really love Kerala. Next time, I'll also holiday there."

Suddenly she turned to Maan, who wasn't saying anything...

"Maan beta...kya hua? Aapne enjoy nahi kiya?"

"Nahi Dadi ma...I really had a blast...par yeh Geet ne toh kuch zyada hi enjoy kiya...She totally forgot about me."

Geet snapped, "Maan!"

"Maan Geet...ghar pahunche nahi aur aap dono shuru ho gaye. Maan aap kyun Geet ko chida rahe hain? Accha layiye humare Aditya ko...Humne kitna miss kiya inko?"

She takes Aditya from Maan's hands and start playing with him. Geet gives Maan a cold look and goes up to their room. Maan follows her.

"Aapke Mum aur Dad aapse bhi bachkani harkatein karte hain. But you don't worry...aapke paas Dadi ma hain na."

Scene 2:

Office

Manisha...aa is busy admiring himself in the mirror...while Romeo marches to and fro in the washroom looking nervous.

"Oh Romeo...you are such a chicken. Sasha will not tell anyone that you..."

"Manisha...a I thought it was Tasha...OMG...she'll fry me alive...and what if Boss comes to know..."

"Huh! Then tumhara kaam bhi mujhe mil jayega, which will be so hot...I mean, I am sorry for you...but Boss..."

Pandey ji enters...

"Aap dono ko..."

"Oh Pandey...please don't start in your shudh hindi...I don't get it...So whatever it is...hum khud pata laga lenge...Waise, aaj shaam kya aap mere saath shopping chalenge..."

"Shopping?? Na-hi...Dekhiye...ek avashyak suchna deni hai...Aap kripya meri baat suniye..."

"Pandey ji...main ek bahut bade problem main phas gaya hoon...pata nahi mera kya hone wala hai, please aise main aap aur mera sar mat pakayiye."

"Sar pakana...dekhiye main shud shakahari hoon...Aap mujhse aisi vartalaap mat kijiye."

"OMG...Manisha...aaa...please inko yahan se le jao...warna main kuch kar doonga..."

"ROMEO...ROMEO...Where are thou/you? calls Tasha, and Romeo goes numb.

Scene 3:

Maan is all ready for office...

Geet enters and is surprised and annoyed...

"Geet, main office jaa raha hoon...Adi ne kaha hai, saare important clients mujhse milna chahte hain...I'll be late..."

No answer from Geet...

"Geet?"

Still no answer...

"I am sorry, maine Dadi ma ke saamne tumhara mazzak udaya..."

"Woh toh aap humesha udate hain...Jayiye jayiye office...please mere liye apna time matt waste kijiye..." and she  storms out of the room...

Below:

"Aditya bete...aapki mamma toh toofan ki tarah lag rahi hain...aaj apke Pappa ki shaamat aane wali hai..."

Maan follows her, but halts when he sees Dadima...

"Kya hua Geet, Maan aap office ja rahen hain?"

"Sirf Maan...Main yahan aapke saath rehna chahti hoon...I like being with you..."

"Aur Maan ke saath?"

Geet narrows her mouth and looks at him...Maan gestures like what's all this fuss about, which annoys her even more...

"Dadima...Maan aaj late aane wale hain...kyun na hum aaj bahar jaye...only you and me...and baby...?"

"Good idea...but Maan?"

"Maan? He loves his office...he wouldn't want to come with us, girls and waste his time..."

Dadi knew Maan wanted to retort, but she interfered at the right time...

"Maan, Don't worry I'll take care of her...I know you are always worried for her."

They both look at eachother, and they knew it was true...

Even when they fight, their hearts were one...unaffected...so in love...

thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this dev devil😡

he shd b made to rot in deepest part of hell.

BTW...gr8 update yaar...but the big question is...why is Geet so angry at Maan...n whn will v get Mahiii moments 😳

Edited by thekolgal - 12 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful parts 👏
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...
So maaneet is back and also nok jhoks