Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Simply outstanding piece of work ...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘  kya story likhi hai aapne ...absolutely brilliant and i cant wait to get more of it ...plz update soon and plz pm me if u can ...
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just just awesme guys.when i was reading update the feeling was nt less than watchng geet2.
Well dne guys
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb dear ๐Ÿ‘,i waited till 10 in the night but couldn't get your update ,i read it now ,i liked it a lot ,waiting for today's episode.
najmaDG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 WOW!Thanks for reloaded๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. Edited by najama - 12 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: GM098

superb dear ๐Ÿ‘,i waited till 10 in the night but couldn't get your update ,i read it now ,i liked it a lot ,waiting for today's episode.

Thankyou sweetie๐Ÿค—
Sorry for the delay...I usually start typing at 8:30 pm after my studies and stuff...and hence the delay...My bad!! But thanks for ur patience...

๐Ÿค—THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!๐Ÿค—
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arre ...where is todays episode...excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow maan is alive๐Ÿ˜Š
ab dev ki band bajegi ๐Ÿ˜Š
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

~Episode 14~

Scene 1:

OH

Adi enters...

"Pinki...Doc aaye?"

"Aa kar chale bhi gaye?๐Ÿ˜•"

"Chale gaye...Geet kaisi hai?๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"Pata nahi..."

"What? Tum gayi nahi uske paas?๐Ÿ˜ฒ"

"Woh...Doc ko lekar Nandini aayi thi๐Ÿ˜•...tab room main DD bhi the...main itna ghabra gayi thi ki mujhe kuch samajh main nahi aaya ki main kya karoon...Kahin Nandini ne Maan Sir ko dekh to nahi liya."

"OMG" Adi goes into his panic cum stammer attack...

Scene 2

Adi and Pinki enter...

"Nandini...Geet kaisi hai?"

"Ssshhh...Baby uth jayega..."

Nandini cautiously gets up not wanting the baby to wake up and turns towards them...

She asks, "Adi what's going on here? You all are keeping something from me and Dev? Kya baat hai?"

"K...k...kuch nahi Nandini...aisi koi baat nahi hai. We didn't want to trouble you and...Dev๐Ÿ˜•" he looks at Pinki who shrinks in confusion, "Tum log already bahut pareshaan ho."

"But Geet didi se important humare liye aur kuch nahi hai..."

Adi wanted to scream out the truth but kept quiet for the plan's sake.

"Anyways, I'm taking her inside."

"But Nandini she needs rest..."

"Yeah, you are right...I'll call Mausi ji (Geet's mum) here. She's been really worried about her since morning. Only a mother knows her child's need. Probably she can make Geet didi understand the reality."

Adi wanted to stop her but stood their gaping at her helplessly.

Scene 3:

Devini's room

Dev takes out some papers from the locker and looks at them seriously... They were all stamp papers...some had the sign of Maan and some were blank...

"Geet in par bas sign kar de...then yeh poora Khurana Empire mera hoga, Dev Singh Khurana ka. Bro aapne aur Daadi ne humesha mere saath bhed bhav kiya hai...humesha sautela jaisa vyavhar kiya hai...I've never forgiven you for hurting me, my mom. Dad humesha aap hi se pyaar karte the...woh mujhe humesha problem samajhte the...lekin aaj maine dikha diya that I am the best...and Maan Singh Khurana is nothing...He's dead and I finished. Maine apne aap se vaada kiya tha ki main unka sab kuch unsee cheen loonga...Aur unka sabse kimti cheez, unki Geet woh bas kuch hi palon main meri ho jayegi...jab usse main yeh yakin dila doonga ki MAAN usse kabhi pyaar nahi karta tha...pyaar toh usse main karta hoon...GEET I LOVE YOU. Tum sirf meri ho."

Maan somewhere in KM

"Dev, maine tumhe kitne mauke diye...humesha tumhe chota bhai samjha, tumhari galtiyon ko maaf kiya...par tum kabhi nahi samajh paaye mere pyaar ko, Daadi ke pyaar ko. Tum toh humare pyaar ke layak hi nahi ho...You've seen my love, my forgiveness...but now you'll see my anger, my hate."

Dev again...

He remembers the deal with the blackmailer...and looks at the paper...

"Inn papers ko abhi main bahar nahi dikha sakta or everyone'll come to know about it and suspect foul play in Bro's death, and I can't afford it at this point when everything is falling at the correct place for me...I'll have to find some other method to pay him. But what?"

He then remembers something and goes stealthily to Daadi's room. He opens her locker and takes out their khandaani jewellery box. He picks up the biggest necklace of them all and drools at it...

"Abhi issi se kaam chalan apadega...bas iss musibatt se chutkara milte hi main Geet ko apna bana loonga."

Nandini calls on his mob.

He sees her number and cuts her call...

"Iss Nandini ka bhi kuch karna padega. I'm so sorry Nandini...tum ek bahut acchi ladki ho but kya karein meri toh aadat hi hai...acchi ladkiyon ko phasana aur phir unhe chod dena...Geet ko hansil karne ke liye...tumhe jaana hi padega...Akhir woh tumhari behen hai and main usko ek nayi zindagi dena chahta hoon" the diabolic smile spreads across his face.

Scene4:

A beautiful green meadow...fog floating like clouds on it...

Geet is looking on at the horizon and smiles to herself thinking about her love, her Maan...It's cold and she's shivering in her saree.

He comes and slides his hands around her slender waist and kisses her neck...it brings gooseflesh to Geet, and she shyly closes her eyes feeling the warmth not only in her body but in her heart.

He leaves her and wraps her in a shawl.

Geet turns and puts her arms around his neck and asks,

"Mr Maan Singh Khurana...aapko meri thand ki fikar hai...aur apni nahi."

"Geet...tum ho toh main hoon...tum khush ho toh main bhi khush hoon...Hum dono ek doosre se alag thodi naa hai...I Love you..."

She smiles at him lovingly and wraps the shawl around him aswell...and they sit their on the cliff overlooking the gorgeous meadow, hanging their feet in the cool breeze, holding on to each other as two lovers untouched by time, by this cruel world.

She whispers into his ears, "I love you Maan...Don't leave me ever..."

He kisses her on her forehead and cups her face in his hands...

"Maan aur Geet sirf ek doosre ke liye bane hain...har janam main tumse hi pyaar karoonga...Maut bhi humein juda nahi kar payegi Geet...Main maut ko hara kar bhi tumhare paas aa jaaoonga..."

She places her hand on his mouth and hits him annoyingly...

"Please Maan...Mujhe rulayiye matt...Aap sirf mujhse pyaar ki batein kijiye..."

She turns and sees Maan moving away...she screams and throws her hand to reach him...but he keeps on moving away...finally fading away in the foggy mist...

"MAAN" wakes up Geet screaming out his name. She looks around frantically, throwing away the sheet.

Nandini stops her...

"Didi...Main hoon...Nandini. Shaant ho jayiye..."

"Nandini...Maan...he was here...in the garden and then here... Unhone mujhe chua tha...Unka ehsaas main abhi bhi mehsoos kar sakti hoon..." she gets up and goes to the door"Maan!"

Nandini rushes to her and stops her...

"Theekh hai didi...Woh aaye the" she lies" but aap please shaant ho jayiye...Please...Dekhiye Baby ko abhi aapki zaroorat hai..."

Geet regains her senses on hearing about her child...

She takes her baby from Nandini's hands and holds her to her chest, kissing him. Tears rush out of her longing eyes...

"Apke Pappa aaye the...woh humse milne aaye the...Woh yahin par hai...I can feel it...Maan please bahut sata liya ab aa jayiye..."

Meanwhile Maan too is worried for them...

"Geet bas kuch der aur...phir main tumhare paas hoonga...Apne baby ke paas hoonga..."

~~~~~

Edited by pj2012 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I started reading this thread today morning and i absolutely loved it ya !!! do continue soon pls 
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.  Loved it.