Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hey ppl,

From wat little of Jhanvi was shown in last two episodes, looks like she is chulbuli gal, the way she was being so free to Viraj, (Not questioning her open-ness) and their FN scene makes me feel like that , it will be very hard to see this free spirited gal back ,

Love 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thestorytellercrazygod-Yami-M1s5_5unsh1n3FreshDaisySamraat_92Lenniebones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jhanvi" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xPriya

Groupbie

xPriya

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Yeah :( I feel really bad for Jhanvi she's so vulnerable and afraid. I don't know whether she will ever be able to overcome the torture and abuse she has faced (Or will face) Cry Poor girl. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3Samraat_92

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I feel really really bad for Jahnvi..
Something should be done to Viraj..

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
My heart goes out to Jahnvi, what i have seen her of in this situation - the constant fear and shaking, and so on - trapped, abused Disapprove

To ever getting that free spirited girl back from the past is the hardest thing to do, as she will be scarred by this experience and needs healing...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Even though this is all reel! LOL... i cant bring myself to watch him abuse her!!  its so sad for a girl to endure all of this..! especially one who was ready for marriage because she believed her Prince was out there for her!!...Jhanvii's dream was fulfilled until she realised she married a mental person!!
Cant wait to watch how she overcomes every hurdle thrown in her way!... as mentioned above.. she will be scarred by this experience both mentally and physically!.. hence to see her come out of this infernooo... as a strong person will require a lot of guts and courage!!.. So i cnt wait to watch how she does it!

To go back to your oldself.. is very difficult after experiencing such a thing.. but that doesnt mean you cannot have that free spirit back if you learn how to put that situation at the back of your mind(difficult i knw.. bt not impossible)... hence it shall be interesting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-Samraat_92

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
This is just a show yet my heart cries out for Jhanvi. Yes, I also think that she was a chulbuli type of girl. Poor her! I seriously feel so much for her. Her shivers, her screams.. everything gives me goosebumps as if I'm with her. Even if she gets free from Viraj's clutches, I wonder if she'd be ever able to forget her past. Those memories will haunt her forever. Disapprove I hope she stays strong and fights with this. Approve

Hats off to Sriti's acting for breathing the character. So natural and so real. Clap

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 19 December 2011 at 6:35pm

SmritiKatha

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
everyday single day she is with fear :O  omg we cant even imagine ourself in her place  her fb shows she is chulbhuli gal type:(
i hope she stays strong

and sriti omg this gal is living as janhvi Thumbs Up awesome acting like always

SmritiKatha

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
poor gal

shez so afraid ...

gosh...m watchng d show repeats...yuck...cockroach n virajDead

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.