Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh ...jealous ..why ?? - Page 2

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

I guess because he's madly in love with her...and he's never seen Rohan before...and suddenly Rohan pops up and puts his arm around the girl Ashu's loves...Ashu...in a moment of loss...already weak minded...put 2 and 2 together and immediately felt like it's her boyfriend or some guy that loves her...

Ashu is very insecure abt this love as it is...all he needed was this...Nidhi was always running away from him throughout this convention and then finally ending it all in tonight's episode...add insult to injury...insult being Rohan...he got jealous...thinks it's the new man in Nidhi's life.

they better not  bring insecurity thing... infatuation has insecurities...love is trust, understanding,loyal
and if ashu has true love he should not be insecure...but he is seeing this pair compatible only for age factor...and which his primary sacrifice is move on with her kind...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Menak13

ok, I want ashoutosh to stop crying. It just doesn't feel right to me! As for the jealous part...ugh, no comments.

i agree ...i want him to become strong n more expressive ...be a man ..go to nidhi n say evrythn loud n clear if u really want him  lol ðŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
what I meant by insecurity is that he doesn't feel like he belongs with her...that they r meant to be...or that he is right for her...he is jealous of Rohan because to him...Rohan is everything that's right for Nidhi..simply because he looks like he's Nidhi's age 
eshasrk thumbnail

This jealousy track ...makes me wonder is it of any use 😕 ðŸ˜•...what is the purpose of this jealousy track actually ????

Even if Ashu gets jealous of Rohan, where and to what will it lead eventually when the next separation track is around the corner and we know that the lead pair will only come together in the very end...I don't see the purpose of this entire track anymore.

Ofcourse if this track leads to clearing all misunderstandings btw AshNi and we can see them coming close then it's a different story ..., but I doubt it will happen.

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????
Armu4eva thumbnail

what I meant by insecurity is that he doesn't feel like he belongs with her...that they r meant to be...or that he is right for her...he is jealous of Rohan because to him...Rohan is everything that's right for Nidhi..simply because he looks like he's Nidhi's age 

And he said that to Armu right?? That the guy is like her.. n NOT like me ðŸ˜³

he is insecure more than J at this stage... 
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah insecure..and feeling low about himself better to say he is having complexes...
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha

And there is something I don't understand : Is the lead pair hesitant to act romantic scenes or what ????

I want to ask that question too ðŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

I want to ask that question too ðŸ˜•

Esha...Tanu , myself and many others have been pondering this for 3 or 4 days now lol...I guess only the show can answer this question for us...if the answer is yes then we're in for a bumpy ride 😭
crazyff-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Esha...Tanu , myself and many others have been pondering this for 3 or 4 days now lol...I guess only the show can answer this question for us...if the answer is yes then we're in for a bumpy ride 😭

Thats the generation gap probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃
😃
eshasrk thumbnail
Because if this is the case I find it odd really, coz an actor should act every role taking in consideration ofcourse that it's decent...and taking up a daily serial where there's certain romance involved because they are the lead and not doing it makes it sound a bit strange