India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashutosh ...jealous ..why ??

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Ok so first of all thanks to all d spoilers for ruining our interest in d show today Angry 

now my question is ..why is ashutosh feeling jealous ??

Nidhi just went with rohan ..so ?? cant a boy be only a friend of a girl ?? or a relative ?? or a well wisher ?? or smbdy else ?? but y this boyfriend thing came instantly into ashutosh's mind ??Confused

n jealousy just bcoz of one incident ?? Ouch

completely going over my head .Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_12indiansrpozone1KTrachnaArmu4eva-AmalAziz-ShellJArabzonedgeKunwaariDaayanyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I guess because he's madly in love with her...and he's never seen Rohan before...and suddenly Rohan pops up and puts his arm around the girl Ashu's loves...Ashu...in a moment of loss...already weak minded...put 2 and 2 together and immediately felt like it's her boyfriend or some guy that loves her...

Ashu is very insecure abt this love as it is...all he needed was this...Nidhi was always running away from him throughout this convention and then finally ending it all in tonight's episode...add insult to injury...insult being Rohan...he got jealous...thinks it's the new man in Nidhi's life.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisismyIDArmu4evaSHIKHA19rekhab25AbhiAnirtmsTinacoolDarine1980jassie_17MarybartonrabzonedgeKunwaariDaayan

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I agree with Yanku.. .. its logical he felt a bit J since... after a lot of difficulty he got courage to propose... then everytime he approached Nidhi ran off... n finally said 'Its over!'..

That means.. clearly that there is nothing left... for AshNi.. (clearly shown when he tells Armu. .that... 'if i ever was in her story.. i m no longer there')

Also.. he has not seen any other guy with Nidhi.. all of a sudden a guy her age... pops up n puts his arm reassuringly on her shoulder n she walks off .. with him...so he is bound to think they are B.F/G.F

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisismyIDSHIKHA19AbhiAnirtmsMarybartonjassie_17KunwaariDaayanyanks28

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

I guess because he's madly in love with her...and he's never seen Rohan before...and suddenly Rohan pops up and puts his arm around the girl Ashu's loves...Ashu...in a moment of loss...already weak minded...put 2 and 2 together and immediately felt like it's her boyfriend or some guy that loves her...

Ashu is very insecure abt this love as it is...all he needed was this...Nidhi was always running away from him throughout this convention and then finally ending it all in tonight's episode...add insult to injury...insult being Rohan...he got jealous...thinks it's the new man in Nidhi's life.

may be u r right but still cvs dint need to show that jealousy thiing today ..they can show this after few days if ashu finds nidhi with rohan again n again ...in happy moments ...but i guess cvs r always in hurry in portraying emotions .Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KunwaariDaayanyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

may be u r right but still cvs dint need to show that jealousy thiing today ..they can show this after few days if ashu finds nidhi with rohan again n again ...in happy moments ...but i guess cvs r always in hurry in portraying emotions .Ouch

oh hun...they have another separation track waiting for us after this one ends...so might as well introduce the jealousy bit now...every lover gets jealous at some point...Ashu is already in a bad place emotionally...he's weak...he was bound to get jealous seeing another man.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSHIKHA19AbhiAniDarine1980KunwaariDaayan

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

oh hun...they have another separation track waiting for us after this one ends...so might as well introduce the jealousy bit now...every lover gets jealous at some point...Ashu is already in a bad place emotionally...he's weak...he was bound to get jealous seeing another man.

i know, next is nidhi's turn...some other woman in Ashu's lifeSillySillySillyWackoWackoWacko

Armu4evartms

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hmm ..but what a contradiction ...when nidhi got to know abt mallika's love towards ashu ...nidhi became strong n was ready to fight LOL n now when ashu is finding rohan in nidhi's life  he is all weak n broken ..Cry...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasaArmu4evaAbhiAnijassie_17

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

i know, next is nidhi's turn...some other woman in Ashu's lifeWacko

i know... ppl find me rude.. but i say the truth... this show is..

'Is SOB SHOW ko kya naam doon' n ' DEVDAS-20.11' Ouch

AbhiAniSHIKHA19

Go to top