Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

When Ahem smiles how can you not fall in love?? (Page 3)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Lovely analysis Najma,Ahem was so adorable today na?Big smile

Thankyou!!!

He was indeed adorable!!!

ever IF-Dazzler
ever
ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Why was ahem so shocked to find himself in bed with gopi
-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Nice post with episode analysis
Highlight is obviously the Ludo scene...so very cute
Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Great summary Nazma!!!

I won't write my usual reply because I haven't seen the whole epi yet and after what I have read here I already watched everything important and secondly because I am still tired after the thread of insanity Cry  so only short things from me now

Gohem: super cute and super caring on ahem's part. Especially loved the blanket cover scene at the end Embarrassed

Raji: Finally I understood something or better I knew about it but realised it again. For us the time span when Rashi was kicked out and then did all the kalakari's is much bigger than for Jigar and everyone else. For him a little over a week ago tried to trick her way back into MM through one drama after the other so it is really no wonder that he is still pissed with her. Again I actually knew that but it just come to me again after reading you comment there.

Koki: Koki you and Ahem will have to learn balance in life. So you are happy that they get closer, like I have been saying for ages, but you still want him to put his work first and to be honest he would do that if it wasn't for these excepotional circumstances. You don't have to worry here.

Kitchen issue: So if I eat watermelon I get a cold? Why didn't anyone tell me? LOL I agree its properly not the best thing to give her but seriously someone else could have eaten it. Rashi seems to try her best to get back into the kitchen, which is funny because when she was there she tried her best to get out of it again. Love the fact that Koki is consequent with her decision and Hetal seems to try her best to be it too.

Urmi: Oh please Koki give her a kick out of the house telling her that if she couldn't care enough for her niece to give her blood immediatelly when she needed it to survive you don't have to come here and pretend. And koki should stop taunting Urmi or Umri will try her best to get Rashi back on her side. And is koki seriously letting urmi go to gopi alone?Shocked has she lost it?

I like the fact that Koki can praise rashi indirectly when she does something to the liking of koki. Like she appreciates the fact that Rashi seems to take her work serious now. She really is just

So that is all for this epi. I will write a proper reply for today's epi and will stay away from any thread staying in connection with insanity!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

dharamluvgiaa IF-Rockerz
dharamluvgiaa
dharamluvgiaa

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
great analysis nazma. good work.

Go to top