Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 55)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

is this place abaad? or still a bhoot bangla? LOL kidding! Hello! <3

ROFL  ROFL hello hello...am sure if i see akash one more time i'll become a bhoot officially LOL LOL

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

is this place abaad? or still a bhoot bangla? LOL kidding! Hello! <3

ROFL  ROFL hello hello...am sure if i see akash one more time i'll become a bhoot officially LOL LOL

and I'll become a bhatakti hui aatma! And pin needles in those glycerin wali eyes...Evil Smile and break his cell phone. It irritates me...creepo Pedo...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

and I'll become a bhatakti hui aatma! And pin needles in those glycerin wali eyes...Evil Smile and break his cell phone. It irritates me...creepo Pedo...Tongue

creepo pedo ROFL  ROFL i hope today we get akash free scenes..or else pata nahi hum na jaane kya kya kar baitenge... Star Star

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I don't think we'll get rid of him so easily and early...have to tolerate him for a while...but if I get a nice Uday scene or better, a hot ManVeer scene tou meri midnight ban jaegi Day Dreaming I watch the midnight rerun you see :P
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
i really wish we get a ManVeer scene tonight. 

-Swetha-

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey friends plzzz help me out.,,,,i have for the first time written an FF   and posted it too...but i actually didnt know how to post it together as in same topic...but all went wrong.Ouchits bbeen posted under the name of same heading"When Prince meets the Princess"...but as two different topics ...u guys vcan check it on the forum...how do i bring both the chapters together.just as other FF are and how do i update further...i am new to all this...can someone help...and one more prob...i had to quote and continue...since i couldnt write at one go...wat do i do...plz help...and do read and give ur reviews ...they mean a lot...plz help

Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
hello manveerians!

phewww finally monday!Day Dreaming i just hope no Aakash like friday's episodeWink but i don't want the whole episode wasted on M's chori!Thumbs Down
Kai. IF-Sizzlerz
Kai.
Kai.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

hey friends plzzz help me out.,,,,i have for the first time written an FF   and posted it too...but i actually didnt know how to post it together as in same topic...but all went wrong.Ouchits bbeen posted under the name of same heading"When Prince meets the Princess"...but as two different topics ...u guys vcan check it on the forum...how do i bring both the chapters together.just as other FF are and how do i update further...i am new to all this...can someone help...and one more prob...i had to quote and continue...since i couldnt write at one go...wat do i do...plz help...and do read and give ur reviews ...they mean a lot...plz help

go the main page of DEK forum - scroll to the bottom...u will find new topic or follow the below link:

type ur title in the 'subject folder' and copy paste the FF in the body!
click on 'preview post' to see how ur post looks like and then click 'post new topic'
if anything is missed out u can always edit ur post.
however, u won't be able to delete the thread only mods have that right!

hope it helps!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.*Dakoo_Minzy*

Go to top