Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 38)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Originally posted by -debolina-

Rubbish. manyata goes all moniya with her friends... plan chart and bhoot bankey darana...can it get lamer. hardly one scene of uday. tat hardly compensates with todays rubbish. uggh.

Debo atleast they gave us one good scene in the whole filler episode.

yes one scene. and one GOOD scene. and then all the time devoted to the sibling rivalry. oh how i wished the presented the sibling rivalry in a better manner. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Honestly I don't want Manyata marrying UV for revenge. She needs to marry UV bcoz her heart needs to feel for him and same goes with UV. And I think it it gonna be UV who's heart will start beating for Manyata first.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sherni_ashishprachuryadreamyjennicelostmymusic.-Araina-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Honestly I don't want Manyata marrying UV for revenge. She needs to marry UV bcoz her heart needs to feel for him and same goes with UV. And I think it it gonna be UV who's heart will start beating for Manyata first.

same here...atleast one person heart have some feelings towards other...yeah no revenge-shevenge.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurldreamyjennice

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by xtaurus429x

LMAOOO add me into the CHIKOO and CHAMCHI haters club!!! Shocked
ok then u and everybody who can't stand them are so inLOL

but why are u looking so shocked?

oh oh guys u know what everytime I hear abt people making fun of Majuuu kaka and he get angry at them I feel we are the people and he is mad at us for not liking himROFLROFL

ya i agree with u dear...its mr rondu,s way of telling god i am the lead and u hate me and love that evil chudail types person...Big smileClap...and thanx we didint have to see him today...though even today,s epi was also ...except uv and unnati nothing much to talk about...
libran90 Goldie
libran90
libran90

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
revenge concept is very cliche,i think there can be a role reversal,akash turning bad,n trying to 'HAASIL'manyata,n uday turning good,n manyata in turn realising UDAY IS THE RYT CHOICE,BABY! AAAHHHAAA!!!!!!!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prachuryadreamyjenniceadventure_gurlKai.

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

I want the same. Manyata will change and then the marriage should be two hearts meeting because of love and not because one seeks revenge. I think it would be UV too since her memories did trouble him and also right now Manyata thinks she's in love with with Akash

prachurya

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I like the concept of Akash turning negative and UV turning postive down the line

Kai.

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

I like the concept of Akash turning negative and UV turning postive down the line

I am hoping for this scenario! This way I won't feel guilty for hating Akash and we will finally get our ManVeer! UV has to turn positing - there have been a few indications towards such a possibility!

Go to top