Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 13)

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@ Monsuu, really i feel he needs some kind of jhatka for sure! Imagine what would be his reaction if he had known that she was talking to Akash on the phone?

I want him to see they holding hands or maybe hugging he will burnEvil Smile...when she said nothing is going to happen between us the way he held her chinBlushing...I thought he will kiss herEmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlBadtameez_Dil

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

2Monsa, LOL what did she say?? :D

My mom?? LOL
She was like when they show this guy (Akash) the show becomes boring he is anyways not getting  the girlBig smile...and she is really likes ManVeer Approve

WowLOL I love it when mothers thoughts match ours. Moms are very intelligent, and if they feel strongly about something it always be correct.
Monsa btw I posted my congratulations on the other forum. Sorry i came to know only today :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-

-Moni- IF-Stunnerz
-Moni-
-Moni-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday GauriHug I guess I m late 
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moni-

[QUOTE=ConnectTheDots.]

@ Monsuu, really i feel he needs some kind of jhatka for sure! Imagine what would be his reaction if he had known that she was talking to Akash on the phone?

I want him to see they holding hands or maybe hugging he will burnEvil Smile...when she said nothing is going to happen between us the way he held her chinBlushing...I thought he will kiss herEmbarrassedLOL

@ Moni... A jealous UV...Blushing... Love it.. he needs a push to start behaving himself that maybe why  Akash is still around to force UV to accept his true feelings about Manyata..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.-Rema--Moni-

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sisterShockedLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...adventure_gurl-Rema--Moni-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

Originally posted by loving_bird

Originally posted by -debolina-

i know its not right on uday's part to be so touchy. but tats how he's been all the time. all his life. and tats where he needs to evolve and understand and change. ufff there is so much to show between uday manyata. both need to evolve, interact etc. and CVs are busy behind akash moniya. it better be a step building up base for uday manyata yaar, my patience is running out so bad tat i want the show to be of one hr, instead it is turing into a half an hr post jan ROFL

ROFLLL.. debohe really needs to change the stargegy of his on manyata...he 1st better start understanding her...but he is already getting jealous of akash which is an intersting pointLOL
par cv's uff they r stuffing down with akash & moniya...Sleepy...

as i said, he needs to fall in love Stern Smile zindagi bhar 'kuch toh hai tum mein' na karta rahey yaar ROFL yah chehre ka rang toh udta hai uskey muh sey akash ka naam suntey, fir he is back to being UV the smirk prince LOL i know akash moniya...i don't mind agar unki story uday-manyata key story ko develop karey...but then CVs ka kya bharosa yaar...itni umeed nahi lagani chahiye LOL

yehi toh baat hai saari yaar...i even don't mind like today manyata was crying for akash he came in b/w than when uday talked about there marriage manyata taken akash name we get to c the glimpse of being jealous but to shown just that bit we had to c akash & manyata with a song...
seen his entry i was like wowww perfect timing par hero ne entry maari hai LOL
par cv's aage jakar kuch bi kar sakta hai...isliya i too don't want to make hawa mahalOuch

adventure_gurl

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I think we might need a Unnu-Monu thread b/c I'm loving there interactions a whole bunch!!

manveer scene was sizzling hot!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..yajnaseni..adventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*Healer.

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sisterShockedLOL 
I agree.. but atm.. one can dream.. yes the transformation of UV should and will be a gradual process but it will be worth waiting for to see the overconfident Prince fall head over heels in love with his princess Embarrassed...

Shock.. most likely denial she will refuse to accept they can  be related..LOLLOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 22 December 2011 at 9:35am

WhiteNights.

Go to top