Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi (Page 127)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
manyata is so frigging stubborn yaar. i understand wat dadisa must be going through. i mean even i feel restless seeing the girl so stubborn.i guess its still not sinking into manyata tat yes her life has changed. or maybe she doesn't want to admit living in denial kinds. and tats y doesn't want to change. hopefully komal aunty can convince her...lets see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

@all: I hope this incident will compell Manyata to change herself!Big smile What say?

nams i hope she understand...but from precap what she was talking to her mom it doesn't seem so ...i hope she understands ...
prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

So what uday scenes were there today
Last 10 minutes. The whole family along wid UV and his father sitting in the drawing room, B making fun of Manyata, UV also smiling at the jokes. J starts making fun, UV feels bad. M enters wid her dress alongwid Unnati, says dat she is following Gandhiji who said to wear less clothes, UV remarks dat J follows Gandhiji a lot dats wy she dresses up lyk dat, Manyaata laughs loudly at the joke, M complains abt J, J twists the facts in her favour, M starts hurling abuses at her, B angry dat she talks lyk dis in frnt of guests, UV tries to calm him by saying- its ok, its only all of us, DS grounds M, UV shocked and sadOuch
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hw was todayz epi?atlast i catch up with last epiz
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

[QUOTE=-debolina-]Jaynandini ufff...!
[/QUOTE]for once I like that she got Moniya into trouble cos this way when Akash come to get her she won't be allow to go

i hope she doesn't run away again *gulps*
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -debolina-

manyata is so frigging stubborn yaar. i understand wat dadisa must be going through. i mean even i feel restless seeing the girl so stubborn.i guess its still not sinking into manyata tat yes her life has changed. or maybe she doesn't want to admit living in denial kinds. and tats y doesn't want to change. hopefully komal aunty can convince her...lets see...
I guess the only was to bring her to her senses soon is by knocking her out with one punch cos I don't understand why she is still being so stubborn abt?

this silly stubbornness of hers is making her look like a fool and enough of it already.

I don't like when she act like a kid.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Ok I really don't understand the need of this Akash, chikki and the old budhiya!!! They're such useless characters, why give them so much importance?Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786-Moni-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i think if moniya doesn't get to meet last time with amma it would have great effect on moniya...if she comes too know amma is no -more & she wanted to meet her toh moniya maybe become more rebellious :(
 on other side she she meets amma (though i hate this akash will meet moniya) toh she won't be rebllious might think life's truth ...that can change...

Go to top