Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I m in no jaldi for them to fall in love...I want love to come softly for them...coz I am enjoying this cat-dog chase!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Krits - I want their sweet, lovey dovey, INTENSE romantic scenes so BADLY! Like UV said, "jab hum saath hote hain to aas paas aag lag jati hai!" I WANT THAT FIRE SO BADLY!!!!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree with u Mais We three need to permanently reside in UdayVeer heaven now โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ

@ Tasha4ever sweetz no idea abt the US telecast ๐Ÿ˜• maybe they can air the new episode there!!
nyctophilia thumbnail
Its a long way yet for them to fall in love still Even m loving this cat dog chase but yeah they have this scorching chemistry it wud be like a firebrand wen they fall for each other โ˜บ๏ธ
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

i so agree with u Mais We three need to permanently reside in UdayVeer heaven now โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ

@ Tasha4ever sweetz no idea abt the US telecast ๐Ÿ˜• maybe they can air the new episode there!!

am tryin to say if dey telecast new epi in US then we will be able to watch it 2nyt if sumone posts da video๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

am tryin to say if dey telecast new epi in US then we will be able to watch it 2nyt if sumone posts da video๐Ÿ˜†

hain? that can happen? ๐Ÿ˜•

Krits - Yeah a long way. Till then ye chota mota scenes are also good but they are SOO GOOD that they leave us screaming for more I tell you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
nyctophilia thumbnail
I had like Literally Jaw dropping expressions today Wen Manyata actly spoke to him in a civilized manner!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yuvraj UdayVeer Aapko Is Tarah Rajkumari Manyata ke kamre main aana shobha nahi deta ๐Ÿคฃ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mais-

Krits - Yeah a long way. Till then ye chota mota scenes are also good but they are SOO GOOD that they leave us screaming for more I tell you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and thats the best part I TELL U ๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

I had like Literally Jaw dropping expressions today Wen Manyata actly spoke to him in a civilized manner!! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yuvraj UdayVeer Aapko Is Tarah Rajkumari Manyata ke kamre main aana shobha nahi deta ๐Ÿคฃ

And she held him by his arms, looked directly in to his eyes while saying that! I was like, "THESE TWO WILL MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES I TELL YOU!!!" It was so SWEET! I loved that moment...meri to ankhon mein ansu agaye the ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Mais-

yeah bcz 2days episode was aired alredy on 27th in US and Nipun posted da video, everyone watched da episode b4 online๐Ÿ˜†