Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Monsss *hugss* babe, hows you? :)
I know mujhe to holidays ki spelling bhi bhool gayi thi, dictionary sey nikali hai :))
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Monsss *hugss* babe, hows you? :)

I know mujhe to holidays ki spelling bhi bhool gayi thi, dictionary sey nikali hai :))

Neetz🤗
Chirstmas in on a Sunday so no extra holiday instead I have assignments to complete😆..
WhiteNights thumbnail

ahh, same here. bas wohi kaam kaam kaam :(

btw, yesterday's epi was such a waste :O :O I was out with friends yesterday night so watched it only today afternoon on YT.

I forwarded most of the part :/
-Moni- thumbnail
I guess we wont get ManVeer even on Monday...this sleepover thing is so bakwas🤓...btw Monia didn't get drunk ...I feel they might be saving it for a ManVeer scene😍🤣
WhiteNights thumbnail
LOL, yes yes..pls let it be so...:D
Drunk Monya and Uday trying to help her and keep her all proper aww that would be shoo shweet❤️

Yes mons, no manveer i guess but atleast we will have some Uday scenes, that I am sure of :D
-Moni- thumbnail

LOL, yes yes..pls let it be so...:D

Drunk Monya and Uday trying to help her and keep her all proper aww that would be shoo shweet❤️

Yes mons, no manveer i guess but atleast we will have some Uday scenes, that I am sure of :D

I wonder how a drunk Monia will behave... Maybe she will be sweet to Uday🤣...The CVs are so kanjhus at giving us proper ManVeer scenes as long as they don't show Akash the bore it's fine with me😆
WhiteNights thumbnail
haha, akash, the bore! =))
yep fine by me too. i was only dreading of another phone romance between hima nd her as it was mentoned in the summary but then i guess they have cancelled that one too =D now after all the tijori fiasco and Dadisa waking up and discovering her, i dont think her friends will stay back for long :))
WhiteNights thumbnail
Eeeks, monya sweet to uday?! I cant imagine ha ha..but seriously if that happens it will be such a treat and am sure Uday will blush and all ROFL =))
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
awww! You two have the same avi but different colors but I LOVE them! ❤️
-Moni- thumbnail

haha, akash, the bore! =))

yep fine by me too. i was only dreading of another phone romance between hima nd her as it was mentoned in the summary but then i guess they have cancelled that one too =D now after all the tijori fiasco and Dadisa waking up and discovering her, i dont think her friends will stay back for long :))

I have feeling that they have made changes to the screenplay to accommodate more of Uday scenes😛...I was watching Abhishek's and Priyal's IF interview today when he was asked about doig two shows simultanously he was like it  will be managed means he will not have a very hectic schedule with DEK😛😆