TheManVeerPowerhouse#4:Kutta Kameena Aur Jungli Billi - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

@ Monsuu, really i feel he needs some kind of jhatka for sure! Imagine what would be his reaction if he had known that she was talking to Akash on the phone?

I want him to see they holding hands or maybe hugging he will burn😈...when she said nothing is going to happen between us the way he held her chin☺️...I thought he will kiss her😳😆
Originally posted by -Moni-

My mom?? 😆
She was like when they show this guy (Akash) the show becomes boring he is anyways not getting  the girl😃...and she is really likes ManVeer

Wow😆 I love it when mothers thoughts match ours. Moms are very intelligent, and if they feel strongly about something it always be correct.
Monsa btw I posted my congratulations on the other forum. Sorry i came to know only today :)
Happy Birthday Gauri🤗 I guess I m late 
Originally posted by -Moni-

I want him to see they holding hands or maybe hugging he will burn😈...when she said nothing is going to happen between us the way he held her chin☺️...I thought he will kiss her😳😆

@ Moni... A jealous UV...☺️... Love it.. he needs a push to start behaving himself that maybe why  Akash is still around to force UV to accept his true feelings about Manyata..😳
Originally posted by Binny1247

Hi Neetz.. :))

I loved the entire sequence.. but UV really needs to try something else although I enjoy their encounters... it would be nice to actually see a conversation for a change..

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sister😲😆 
Originally posted by -debolina-

as i said, he needs to fall in love 😳 zindagi bhar 'kuch toh hai tum mein' na karta rahey yaar 🤣 yah chehre ka rang toh udta hai uskey muh sey akash ka naam suntey, fir he is back to being UV the smirk prince 😆 i know akash moniya...i don't mind agar unki story uday-manyata key story ko develop karey...but then CVs ka kya bharosa yaar...itni umeed nahi lagani chahiye 😆

yehi toh baat hai saari yaar...i even don't mind like today manyata was crying for akash he came in b/w than when uday talked about there marriage manyata taken akash name we get to c the glimpse of being jealous but to shown just that bit we had to c akash & manyata with a song...
seen his entry i was like wowww perfect timing par hero ne entry maari hai 😆
par cv's aage jakar kuch bi kar sakta hai...isliya i too don't want to make hawa mahal
I think we might need a Unnu-Monu thread b/c I'm loving there interactions a whole bunch!!

manveer scene was sizzling hot!

That would be lovely binny. But as much as we would love to see that, its not happening anytime soon. :(  Very interested to know what CVs have planned ahead for ManVeer's track.

Imagine what would be Manya's thoughts/ reactions if and when she comes to know that Unnati is Uday's sister😲😆 
I agree.. but atm.. one can dream.. yes the transformation of UV should and will be a gradual process but it will be worth waiting for to see the overconfident Prince fall head over heels in love with his princess 😳...

Shock.. most likely denial she will refuse to accept they can  be related..😆😆
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago

Wow😆 I love it when mothers thoughts match ours. Moms are very intelligent, and if they feel strongly about something it always be correct.
Monsa btw I posted my congratulations on the other forum. Sorry i came to know only today :)

I know moms are never biased towards such things they say what they feel...she was complimenting AK's acting and I was swelling with pride🤣..
haha it's ok Thanks 🤗

Btw do we have a nickname for Ashish and Priyal??they are SO CUTE offscreen!!

doesn't she know she is his sister 😲 😲 😲