India-Forums

Harmony's Sister (Page 3)

AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Interesting pov from all of you guys. I don't know what to think - I guess she thinks her sis is spoilt and parents are too money minded. It's hard to say at this point. 
Her name is probably Harshini (sounded something like that )  kind of rhymes with Harmony

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
m sure she loves Harmony n is scared of the fact that harmony will also become like her parents who r so materialistic...thats y she is so blunt all the tym.. i feel there is too much of pain of not getting the desired love form parents since childhood n thats y she has become so arrogant..we need to c if she is like this with everyone else..insulting n blunt.. i guess when the modi's will become poor thats when the sisters will bond really thick..

i felt really bad for harshili Crywhen she said that aaj tak hum bina kisi profit k as a joint family kisi function mein gaye hai ki aaj jayenge..sorry par mujhe iss so called joint family se dur hi rakhiye..Ouch

i felt so much pain in her words n the feeling of being deprived of parental loveCry.. i hav seen such cases around me where parents forget abt giving love n security to their kids in the race to earn money..

m sure the sisters r goin to bond really well when the F*Ly hits d crisisHug coz life ok is all abt human bonds n this show surely justifies the channel philosophyClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17..Anusha..AASUS-Fatima-

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@ritu: I couldn't put it any better than you re Harshili's pov.  and i think you should post your own topics since you have got the underlying message of the show so well and understand where the chars are coming from. Smile

Tasneem-17

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@ locman- hehe thank u so much.. i started writting n cudnt stopLOL..i guess it was etched sumwhere in my subconscious.. m looking fwd to all the characters goin through the realisation of value of human relationships...show has a great potential..n this show certainly justifies life ok..:) luvin this forum.. now m goin to start talking abt daddu in a new thread coz i find him adorable :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17..Anusha..

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
^^  oh please do!  he is a cutie, our daddu. Tongue

AASUS

nigella Goldie

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
@ flucon- u need to b positive that she changes with time..i c a lot of potential in her character..n try to think where her seriousness comes from..lets give it some tym n c how all the characters shape up..
AASUS IF-Stunnerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thanks ritusimple, I was too busy laughing at jokes, didn't really pay attention to under lying problems. In fact it'll be hard to think, when there is so much cute scenes with funny expressions all over. I love this show just for this. I love the cast, they're amazing so far. My fav. is Daddu too. I liked all characters shown so far both on show and promos.

Edited by AASUS - 21 December 2011 at 3:20am

Tasneem-17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Zindagi Kahe - Smile Please Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index