Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by priyahmt

her name is harshini?

what i heard so it soundz harshini hope so its her name i wrote this in written update ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
i think she is upset with her family becoz they r giving more importance to money then relations.but ya,she is khadus here.
is't she is the actress who played the vry first jonaki in TL?๐Ÿ˜•
Suku she is not rude...she just dont like the fact tht their parents thinks abt benefits... i guess we have to wait to watch more epis then we will know...

her name is harshini or
๐Ÿ˜
Edited by -Pooji- - 12 years ago
yes, ow i remember.. she ws in tere liye...
yes yes.. she was first jonaki
hmm...i guess she is one sensitive girl.

She gets irritated at the behavior and acts of her family members.

To be honest she was the only one in the family that i thought was acting normal...unlike others ๐Ÿ˜†

But still Harmony ki massomiyat mein bhi kuch baat hain ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ (i know i don't need to add this๐Ÿ˜†, but AG was really amazing ๐Ÿ˜)
i think she is a bit of serious type girls u know...
i think she loves her sis...
Interesting pov from all of you guys. I don't know what to think - I guess she thinks her sis is spoilt and parents are too money minded. It's hard to say at this point. 
Her name is probably Harshini (sounded something like that )  kind of rhymes with Harmony
m sure she loves Harmony n is scared of the fact that harmony will also become like her parents who r so materialistic...thats y she is so blunt all the tym.. i feel there is too much of pain of not getting the desired love form parents since childhood n thats y she has become so arrogant..we need to c if she is like this with everyone else..insulting n blunt.. i guess when the modi's will become poor thats when the sisters will bond really thick..

i felt really bad for harshili ๐Ÿ˜ญwhen she said that aaj tak hum bina kisi profit k as a joint family kisi function mein gaye hai ki aaj jayenge..sorry par mujhe iss so called joint family se dur hi rakhiye..

i felt so much pain in her words n the feeling of being deprived of parental love๐Ÿ˜ญ.. i hav seen such cases around me where parents forget abt giving love n security to their kids in the race to earn money..

m sure the sisters r goin to bond really well when the F*Ly hits d crisis๐Ÿค— coz life ok is all abt human bonds n this show surely justifies the channel philosophy๐Ÿ‘

@ritu: I couldn't put it any better than you re Harshili's pov.  and i think you should post your own topics since you have got the underlying message of the show so well and understand where the chars are coming from. ๐Ÿ˜Š
@ locman- hehe thank u so much.. i started writting n cudnt stop๐Ÿ˜†..i guess it was etched sumwhere in my subconscious.. m looking fwd to all the characters goin through the realisation of value of human relationships...show has a great potential..n this show certainly justifies life ok..:) luvin this forum.. now m goin to start talking abt daddu in a new thread coz i find him adorable :)