India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

why bani n jai?

Hinal454 Senior Member
Hinal454
Hinal454

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
to people who think bani n jaiAngry go togther; y do u want this be i mean we know that bani loves pushy and i know that she scarifices her love for pia's but still it just seems weird to me bani and jai look as if they share a father-daughter realationship. it just seems very odd Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvPrachiDesai

klueless IF-Dazzler
klueless
klueless

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
yes she Loves Pushkar ..
lets not forget .. Pushy dosent love bani ... ....
.. and there are couples .. wherin .. the guy is older .. but he has a certain .. Charisma..and personality ,.. and sex appeal .. That makes him .. look even better than ..a younger Person ... no matter how good looking he / she maybe
i dont know if .. u watch Kasauti .. .. - bajaj and prerna .. are good eg .. of Jai Bani ... in the beg when .. prerna was matched with bajaj.. he had 3 grown up Kids ... ..imagine how old he must ..have been portryed compared to a Young prerna ... many might have seen .. their relation as father daughtertooo ..
But now people like prena/bajaj more than anu /prerna
where bani/jai r concerned ..the directors have done a good job .. of creating ... chemistry betw,..the 2
simal01 IF-Dazzler
simal01
simal01

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
well I also don't want Jai n Bani 2 fall in love it's not bcoz Jai iz older thn her 4 me age doesn't matter if a person can understandz u he can keep u happy thn who carez about age but in KS I don't want Bani n Jai 2 fall in love bcoz I wanted 2 c Pushky n Bani 2gether n I still want 2
Amrita.De0l Goldie
Amrita.De0l
Amrita.De0l

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by klueless

yes she Loves Pushkar ..
lets not forget .. Pushy dosent love bani ... ....
.. and there are couples .. wherin .. the guy is older .. but he has a certain .. Charisma..and personality ,.. and sex appeal .. That makes him .. look even better than ..a younger Person ... no matter how good looking he / she maybe
i dont know if .. u watch Kasauti .. .. - bajaj and prerna .. are good eg .. of Jai Bani ... in the beg when .. prerna was matched with bajaj.. he had 3 grown up Kids ... ..imagine how old he must ..have been portryed compared to a Young prerna ... many might have seen .. their relation as father daughtertooo ..
But now people like prena/bajaj more than anu /prerna
where bani/jai r concerned ..the directors have done a good job .. of creating ... chemistry betw,..the 2

wah wah kya baat hai yaar seriously very well said ClapClap

Amrita.De0l Goldie
Amrita.De0l
Amrita.De0l

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Jai and Bani r the best Couples n they r ganna fall in LOVEwith each other very soon Wink
doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

if jai bani falls in love then the plot will b stereotypical like tumhari disha, kavyanjali, kuch jhooki si palke, kasauti ...,  ........ConfusedConfused

th new thng will b if onluy one of them falls in love, just jai and nt baniWink bani might b just dutiful wife

and in bani's life unexpectedly some other guy cums who wud b her supprt even though bani might nt accept him,

it cannot b puhky bcozz his love for pia shud b shown genuine, otherwise the integrity of his character will b lost

now everyone knows dat i am crazzy bani ranveer fan, i want ranveer to b dat guy Tongue 

those who say dat ranveer hates bani, i will say that in ekta's drama evrythng is possible if she wantsWink

we usually see brothers or frnds falling for same girl, now for the 1st time in  indian televison we cud see mama- bhanja falling for same girl Wink LOL

Edited by doyelpakhi - 01 April 2006 at 10:23pm
priya64 Goldie
priya64
priya64

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
thats soo true doyal, so i also hope that they dun fall inlove, but if one of them have to then i think jai will for bani first.. but i hope they get a divorce n bani will be free.. i dun think bani n pushkar will ever get together though i hope i m wrong... but also wish that maybe ranveer will turn good n fall for bani n help her
hows that ??
mistletoe IF-Dazzler
mistletoe
mistletoe

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Jai has been paternal (at times) in his attitude towards Bani, but she has never referred to him or behaved with him in a way that a daughter would!

Infact, she thinks of Aditya as a Father figure, but never Jai! It was always Jai who was clearly affectionate, admiring and protective about Bani, but she always treated him with deference and distance.

Jai and Bani have shared a Mentor-Disciple relationship. Jai was kind of Bani's guardian and teacher and Bani was more like his favourite student! Big smile

How can Jai treat Bani like a daughter and then propose marriage to her younger sister? Confused

As Klueless so succientenly put it above, Jai and Bani share a unique chemistry...their relationship is the basis and backbone of this story, but never the high-light! Jai see's his reflection in Bani, as he finds her to be hardworking, dedicated and very high on moral values just the way he is...and similarly Bani see's Jai as her role-model, as a guardian and as a figure of great respect and awe.

Although there has never been any romantic angle to their relationship, still the chemistry between Jai and Bani has been the best as compared to the other couples in the story!

It would be really twisted if Bani and Ranveer come together as a couple (Its confirmed they wouldn't but I am just giving a hypothetical answer)...they have absoultely no common ground, they hate each other with venom and Ranveer has no redeeming factor in him. He is bad. Period!

While Jai is the most interesting characters amongst the whole cast...he is a cocktalil of good and bad...of love and hatred, calm and anger....its impossible to predict what Jai is upto, or what his reaction would be!

I really look forward to seeing Jai and Bani getting together....although I am sure its gonna take ages!

MT

Go to top