Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 (Page 3)

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
loved your story!!!please continue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Amazing Loved it ff
Your amazing writter
Cant wait to read the next part~!Big smile

SriB

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
PART 5
It was raining heavily in England, the clouds was grey, the atmosphere was cold and wet. "Oh god why did i wear a short skirt, and not trousers!, my hair is all frizzy now, oh mummy!" rashi was complaining throughout the whole journey. gopi and ahem had to share an umbrella, gopi like the rain, hwoever she was more stunned see how clean the heathrow airport was from the outside and the way the trees outside was covered with luminous lights. "Ahemji, why is every trees covered in lights?" gopi asked, Ahem looked at gopi. "because its december" ahem simply replied. Gopi was still confused. ahem looked at gopi and knew he didnt give her a decent answer. "Becuase its christmas, now do u understand?" ahem finally said. gopi smiled and and nodded her head. the four of them waited for a taxi, standing outside in the cold rain. rashi was fed up waiting, suddenlu she saw some shops near the taxi area. " jigarjee...shopping, ill be right back. "no..rashi the taxi is gonna come now, we will go to a bigger shopping centre tomorrow, its late night now." jigar claimed. rashi didnt listen, so she headed off, as she was walking, she accidntly slipped over the pavement and fell towards the muddy puddle, her face was covered in thick dirty brown mud. "AAAHHH,,,JIGARJI...I AM FILTHY DIRTY...MY SKIRT AND MY FACE!!!! WAAAHHH!!!!" rashi screamed covering her face. jigar qickly ran towards her, gopi wanted to go as well, but suddenly ahem grabbed her arm, "you r not going anywhere stay here! the taxi is heading towards us!" Ahem said in a low stubborn voice. jigar quickly ran towards gopi and ahem "Erm bahi you two go ahead to the hotel, me and rashi will meet u later." jigar said, ahem nodded his head. " Challo gopi the taxi is here" ahem ushered gopi to the taxi and they both got in. Ahem  told the taxi driver their hotel name,but suddenly Ahem forgot the name of the hotel, he didnt write it down. ahem's cheeks flushed with embarssment. gopi remembered the name of the hotel when she overheard ahem's conversation the man who booked their hotel. Gopi took a deep breathe and leaned forwards so she could speak to the taxi driver, for the first time ever gopi spoke in english into a proper phrase "The name of the hotel is Plaza, 186 London road, and the post code for the hotel is SL4 4DU, thanks." Ahem just stood there looking at his wife gobsmacked. his heart felt numb, suddenly gopi looked at him and smiled lightly. ahem relaxed and half smiled, "thank you gopi" ahem said meeting her eyes. "my pleasure" gopi replied. The taxi took them to the heart of london, as Ahem kept on smiling through whole journey, "i have a feeling this trip is gonna be good" ahem thought out loud. "gee aapne kuch kaha", gopi siad looking confused. "ha,,,i said the lights in london looks beautiful" ahem said, gopi nodded. "beautiful like you" ahem whispered to himself. to be contined...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cshajnaiipallavisarkarrsshreeElizaKawa-neela--Archana-munnihyderabadSriBrsk16maddy311swasthifamzii05Nihira-fan--HANISA---JollyJabeen--Arnisha--Nafisa-MereMahiyaa.

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
its wonderful reading ur story...please do continue...

SriB

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update loved it Cant wait to read the next part~!

SriB

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
PART 6
 Ahem and Gopi reached to their hotel, as gopi stepped out of the car, she was shocked to see the hotel. it was so beautiful; the strain of golden christmassy lights hung all around the building, the clean glass gigantic doors looked amazing and so shiny, this was called The Plaza Hotel. "challo gopi, or do you prefer to live in the taxi?" ahem said in a sarcastic tone. gopi followed ahem, as they entered to the hotel, rashi and jigar came with a taxi. Ahem went to get the keys for their rooms, as did jigar. "rashi ben, are you ok now?, i think you should have a hot shower, dnt you think." gopi said to rashi giving her innocent look. "please dont tell me what to do, i think i know how to clean myself, anyways tomorrow i am going shopping and hopefully jigarji is gonna buy me million of stuff, and please dnt follow me where ever i go." rashi said, trying not to look at gopi. Gopi nodded, meanwhile ahem called gopi up. "rashi ben, mein chalte hu, see you in the morning", gopi said goodbye while rashi just ignored her.

Ahem opened their room. they went inside. gopi's and ahem's eyes widened with shock and nervousness. "WHAT! ONE BED!!!" ahem though, angry and nervous at the same time. suddenely gopi's cheeks flushed with embarrassment, she was cherry red. "voh...ill sleep on the sofa" ahem said looking down, and shut the door behind them. gopi panicked as she noticed there was not long sofas in the room. "Erm...Ahemji...there isnt a single sofa in this room", gopi said it in a low voice. ahem was even more nervous, as if he could hide under the bed with embarassment. "look ahem, just matter of 4 days, then you will be going home, just sleep with her and it will be all over after 4 DAYS!" Ahem thought out loud, "gee apne-" gopi couldnt finish her sentence, " gopi im afraid we...have...to sleep on the same...bed" ahem hesitated struggling getting out the words. however, ahem didnt feel all that weird, is like he is intentially ready to sleep next to his wife, he did enjoy her presence. "gee" gopi flushed as her cheeks was bright red. "maaji gave me those stupid nightwear, what will ahemji say? oh my god. maybe there are other pyjamas, i have to go to the bathroom and check." gopi thought. as ahem was unpacking his clothes, gopi went to the bathroom.
"ok...so what do i have" gopi opened her bag and just saw a sexy looking corset with laces, short see through netted dress and bright red laced bra and,,,,,thongs!" "GOPI U R DEAD, AND U R GONNA DIE WITH EMBARASSMENT!!!!!!" gopi thought out loud. ahem wondered why gopi was taking long in the bathroom. "gopi...r u asleep in there, hurry up!!" ahem knocked impatienty. "one minute!" gopi panicked and gave up, she decided to wear the sexy lacy corset, "atleast it covers my stomach" gopi wondered. gopi closed her eyes and wore the corset. as she was finished the laces, she was looking at her bare legs. "oh kanaji..what will ahemji think!". Gopi let out a huge sigh and unlocked the door, " Finally, what happend did u fall aslee---" gopi stepped out of the bathroom, and just looked down at the floor. Ahem stood there, completely paralysed, staring at an unkown stranger that was front of him. to be continued...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhneteche_cshajnaiipallavisarkarrsshreeElizaKawa-neela--Archana-munnihyderabadrsk16SriBfamzii05swasthiNihira-fanQueen.Bee-JollyJabeen--Nafisa--Arnisha-MereMahiyaa.

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hey guys there r going to be more...pls wait, xx i hope u like it xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SriBMereMahiyaa.

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
wonderful fabulius love it so ahem is going to have more surprise with gopi come soon yaar cant wait to long please .l like when they lost their balance in the plane .

SriB

Go to top