Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 (Page 23)

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

Originally posted by Nadiamimi18

omg..! i thought the story was only about ahem and gopi so didn't read it till now.. it's great really please continue... hope u will write more raji too.. and by the way jigar packing is still a waste or do u forgot about that???

Hello thank u all so much, lovely comments, and don't worry jigar has not forgotten about the condoms lol, he will soon use it, keep on reading my lovelys xx gonna update tonight xx

why is he afraid of getting infected from rashi???LOLLOLLOL

Lol coz jigar is not ready to be a father yet lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ocean.CloudsSriB

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

omg..! i thought the story was only about ahem and gopi so didn't read it till now.. it's great really please continue... hope u will write more raji too.. and by the way jigar packing is still a waste or do u forgot about that???

Hello thank u all so much, lovely comments, and don't worry jigar has not forgotten about the condoms lol, he will soon use it, keep on reading my lovelys xx gonna update tonight xx

why is he afraid of getting infected from rashi???LOLLOLLOL

Lol coz jigar is not ready to be a father yet lol

lol.. too bad.. looks like ahem is going to win.. again .. rashi would say jigar yeha bhi ahem ki peeche peeche rah gaya... buisness mein toh aage nahi ja sakta.. is mein bhi toh rashi ko niraash honi padegi..LOLLOL

Nadiamimi18SriB

Darkfantasy Groupbie
Darkfantasy
Darkfantasy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
rashi.. sahi kaha...ROFL

SriBQueen.Bee

hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
wow i love that rasji are doing for ahem to confess his love  continues soon please wamt to know next 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

tina_1234 IF-Stunnerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
nyc story..add me to ur pm list

SriB

Sandy914 IF-Dazzler
Sandy914
Sandy914

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
eager waiting for update.. what will Ahem do next?? I pity for mr.ying.. so sad, he has face our angry man now!!.. Please update soon and PM me :)

Thanks!!

SriB

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Cant wait too read the next part

SriB

Nadiamimi18 Goldie
Nadiamimi18
Nadiamimi18

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hi saathiyans sorry for the long wait, here it goes:
PART 17

Everyone was around the table in Ahem and Gopi's room. Mr ying was sitting next to gopi, followed by ahem, then rashi and lastly jigar. "og god why does that chinese gawar have to sit next to gopi?" Ahem murmurred to himself. "gee apne kuch kaha?" gopi implied. "nehi..kuch nehi." ahem said stubbornly, hating mr ying even more than her did at the party. rashi saw the anger and jealousy in ahem's eyes, she glanced at jigar who noticed as well and winked. "ahem jeeju, thank you, i knew you wouldnt say no to me, so lets start the game." rashi claimed with enthusiasm. rashi got out an empty wine bottle and started to spin the bottle on the table. "ok...come on...come on" everyone said, then suddenly the bottle stopped. And landed none other than Gopi. "yes! its gopi!!" rashi says. "oh is that your name, gopi, what a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady!" mr ying claimed, stared at gopi purposely, while angry ahem swore at mr ying in his head. "ok gopi...truth or dare?" Rashi questioned. "Erm...truth" Gopi finally said. "ok...is it true...that..you never hugged ahem jeeju in ur married life before." Rashi said, knew gopi would be shy. gopis face went bright pink, as did ahems. "Erm..." gopi stuttered, "remember you must speak the truth" rashi sang. "Yes she did...few times, can we move on now?" Ahem admits impatiently. gopi relaxed a little and calmed down. suddenly ahem Glanced towrds mr ying, "actually gopi hugged me so tightly in switzerland that i struggled to get out of her sweet, touching and memorable hug. plus i have SIX PACKS so gopi probably felt the pleasure to do so." Ahem said proudly and exaggereated to make mr ying feel jealous, however, mr ying and jigar tried not laugh, while gopi sank down with embarrassment, wished she didnt understand the language english. "take that chinese gawar!" ahem thought, smirking. "o...k...lets spin the bottle." mr ying claimed. the bottle span round and round, then slowly it pointed at jigar! "ooohh...mr modi its you, truth or dare?" Mr ying questioned. "Erm...dare" jigar said proudly. "Good one dude, i dare you..to give your wife a romantic snog!" Mr ying said excitedly. Jigar's face went luminous red, his body felt numb, while rashi was gobsmacked, as nervousness struck her. gopi's smile widened, as did ahem's. "well...erm..but.." jigar hesitated, "nope no buts, now act like a man and give ur wife a kiss of life." mr ying claimed and patted on his back. Jigar gave up, he stood up and held rashi's and, while rashi slowly stood up. suddenly jigar moved towards her closer, this very moment his lips met hers, "wooohooo..." everyone cheered. rashi and jigar was enjoying themslef so much that they didnt want tp part their lips. "kiya baat hai jigar, dont you want to let go of rashi." ahem said sarcasticly, gopi just stood there with her mouth open, she felt so shy, "oh kanaji hasnt rashi ben got no shame?" gopi thought. Jigar and rashi finnaly aparted and sat down on their seats. Rashi started to spin the bottle. The bottle finally directed towrds mr ying. "ok...mr ying,,,,to bad ur wife is not here...but i dare you as a joke...to kiss gopi on the back of her hand but u have to imagine that she is caroline, ur wife," Rashi claimed. Ahem's heart crushed like someone invited the thunderstorm in, suddenly his fists clenched tight. "what!...he doesnt have to and plus what if he wanted to pick truth? you didnt give him the options." Ahem said, trying to calm his voice. "no its fine, i would of picked dare myself, anyways lets get on with it, after all mrs gopi is my firned now, arnt u dear?" Mr ying is pretending to be flirty so he could show off to jealous ahem. poor gopi, wanted to fly back to india,, she wanted her ahemji to stop that maniac from touching her, but ahem modi didnt do anything. he just sat down there watching. Ahem really wanted to do something, after all it is his wife. ahem's heart beated in an odd rythem. finally mr ying reached for gopi's hand and kissed the back of gopi's hand, siddenly ahem pinched gopi's leg slyly, gopi shrieked loudly from the pain and accidently slapped mr ying across the face. "OUCH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR...ITS A GAME..TO BRING YOU AND MR MO-" mr ing screamed with his mannish behavoiur and nearly spilt out the truth, but rashi stopped him and gave him the eye. Ahem just sat there covering his mouth, trying really hard to hold back his laughter, gopi on the other hand turned around to look at ahem, while ahem looked the other way, "take that pretty boy" ahem thought. "sorry mr ying...it was an acci-" gopi couldnt finish her sentence, "ok lets spin" jigar butt in. Finally the spinner directed to Ahem. "Aaa...mr ahem modi...perfect..." mr ying smiled "i dare you to take your shirt off and take gopi in ur arm and give the kiss of ur life to her!" mr ying said cheekily, ahem froze as did gopi. while rashi and jigar winked at eachother, trying to hide their smile. to be contiuned...

i will update in 10 minutes so stay tuned. xx

Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 29 December 2011 at 10:58am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra34pallavisarkarrsshreeindu_shah-Archana--neela-rsk16SriBKavya.Sswasthifamzii05maddy311-AmalAziz---HANISA---Eris-MereMahiyaa.

Go to top