Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A Gopi and Ahem story 3 and raji last part page 34 - Page 15

Ocean.Clouds thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
."has he lost his mind, or does he miss his mom." Gopi thought...   

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  

lol this is  funny ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Hi guys sorry i was busy yesterday coz i had a christmas party had to attent to. so here it is :

PART 15
Ahem quickly got up from gopi as his cheeks turned into cherry red. Gopi quickly got up straightening herself. "sorry police officer, we kind of er...slipped." Ahem said giving evils at the dog which was next to him. Gopi was finding it hard holding back her giggles, so she looked around the other way.
"fine," Police offcier simply said and walked away.
Gopi was still laughing, ahem turned around to see his wife in fit of giggles. Ahem's face went bright red. "ha haso...or haso...nehi tum ruka kyun? Haso na (laugh...laugh more...why did u stop...go on laugh) Ahem said sarcasticly rubbing his buttocks. Gopi suddenly couldnt stop laughing, as if her laughter was unswitchable. Ahem was staring at his innocent wife, he thinking how beautiful her laughter is, he has never seen her laugh this much before in his life, everytime she used to come close to him her sweet smile always used to fade away, ahem was glad that gopi's confidence has gone stronger. He felt guilty what he did to her before. As ahem was having tragic flash backs of gopi and how he used to treat her, Gopi suddenly saw blanket of sadness on his face, Gopi thought it was becuse of her laughing. "Ahemji" gopi called as ahem was still living in his past. "Ahemji...ahemji" Gopi was still calling but ahem didnt response, gopi decided to give a light tap on his shoulder. "wh-at...ha gopi kaho?" Ahem said came back to reality. "sorry...voh.." Gopi gave her puppy eyes look and ahem understood what she was thinking. "teek hai...teek hai challo rashi and jigar probably reached back to the hotel. challo." Ahem said sacrcasticly, he loved the way gopi thought that he was annoyed with her, ahem was enjoying her worried look on her face.
Ahem and Gopi was forcing themselves walking through the thick piles of snow that was across the path. They finally reached towards the taxi, however as Ahem was behind gopi following her there was an icy part on the path; Gopi accidently stepped on the icy part and slipped backwards instantly, this very moment ahem grabbed gopis waiste with his two hand and saved her from falling, gopis eyes was closed tightly, she slowly opened her big brown eyes and saw her handsome ahem turned upside down. Ahem gave gopi a shook of pity. Gopi was still balancing on both of ahems hands, gopi looked ahem satright in the eyes and gave a apologetic smile. Ahem straightened gopi up, "she looks so cute when she thinks shes in trouble" Ahem thought out loud. "gee apne kuch kaha" gopi asked thought he said something. "Nehi gopiji...and watch for the icy pavements, and hurry up and get into the taxi, im cold" Ahem said sarcasticly. "yeh cold, like ur mood" Gopi murmurred to herslf. "tum kuch kaha?" Ahem asked, gopi flushed with embarrassment."nehi, vog, i said im cold as well" gopi quickly said. ahem shook his head and slid further inside the taxi. Both of the odd couples vanished into the midnight, heading back to their hotel.

rashi and jigar already were in their pyjamas. jigar was in ahem and gopis room talking about their meeting tomorrow to ahem, while gopi was in rashi's room, begging her for spare pyjamas, "please rashi ben, i dont want to sleep in my night gown again, which makes me feel hot, and i dont want to wear the corset coz of ahemji. please can i borrow your pjs pleeeaaassseee..." Gopi pleaded. "ok...ok...fine, but in one condition" rashi claimed handing gopi over her pj's, "yes anything rashi ben" Gopi smiled. "i read this magazine and theres a game i really wanted to play and we need atleast four players, so...i was wondering if me, you, ahem jiju and jigarjee could...play...Truth and Dares!!!!!" Rashi said with excitement lifting her arms up. gopi looked confused, she had no idea how to play that game. suddenly rashi saw gopis confused face, then she quickly explained how to play. "Erm...ok rashi ben, but i dont think ahemji...would want to play." gopi asked. "oh dont worry gopi ahem jeeju will play, becoz jigarjee invited a special guest over." rashi said grinning. "rashi ben Who?...who's gonna play with us, and its 12 am." gopi asked looking confused. "oh its" rashi whispered the name in gopi's ear, gopi's face went bright red. "rashi beeennn!!!! kyun, ahemji...will get sooo angry!!" gopi said having a heart attack, while rashi dragged gopi out of her room, and headed for gopi's room, ready to play Truth and Dare. to be contined...
Edited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
pls read and comment there will more soon in 20 min xxx
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love the update!!!

Another barrier to Ahem spending time with Gopi and telling her he loves her!!!
Why on Earth does Rashi want to play truth or dare???

Can't wait for the next part!!
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who s gonna come and will this be a naughty truth and dare??great update!!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another update. good.
i know who is coming.
is it mr ying or his wife.
nice update.
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
part 16

"Rashi please...i dont want to play! i have a meeting to attend to tomorrow and you want me to play this silly tamasha game?" Ahem said stubbornly at rashi. "But jeeju, its quite romant-" Rashi didnt want ahem to know that jigar and rashi planned the whole thing on the way to home from liecester, jigar just stood there laughing. Rashi eyes jigar. "Erm..bahi please hum kelte hai, i also invited ur friend over since coz he only lives across the road." Jigar claimed. suddenly ahem turned aorund looking worried. "jigar, WHO DID YOU INVITE???" ahem said slowly taking deep breathes, "i hope its not ---" ahem couldnt finish his sentence. "Mr Modi, thank you so much for inviting me over, i so needed a break, ive been working since 6." Mr Ying said smiling at Ahem and jigar. Ahem froze like a ice sculpture, he accidenlt dropped his file. Gopi turned around and closed her eyes tight. "Oh kanaji...please let mr ying away from me, he always flirts with me" gopi thought pleading. then slowly her eyes drifted towrds rashi, giving her a warning look. Jigar knew that ahem hates mr ying as ahem was talking about him since they come back from shopping, he also told jigar about their surreal date. "he...hello mr ying, come in...just a sec, im just gonna talk to jigar about...er..this project quickly, why dont u settle down around the table, rashi will start the game soon." Ahem said giving MR ying his sarcastic smile. Ahem grabbed jigar's arm tightly and dragged him out, while gopi was still pleading to her kanaji in the bathroom, wishing she could flush herself to india.
"Jigar..how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so angry, you know i hate him, we just talked about him 5 minutes ago!!!!!" Ahem shouted, as his eyes was full of anger. "but bhai i thought-" jigar couldnt finish his sentence. "kiya bhai bhai karre ho? get rid of him, now!!!!!" Ahem claimed worried if mr ying will take a seat next to gopi. "but come on were playing truth and dare and its fun! plus mr ying is our age, he wants to have fun as well since hes our buisness partner." jigar said. ahem gave jigar his fuming eyes and went back inside, suddenly Mr Ying went out of the room. To Jigar.
along with Rashi.
"Mr Ying remember our plan, right?" Jigar said, while rashi was laughing with excitement.
"yes, but i dont think its a good idea to-" mr ying claimed, while rashi butted in
"look Mr Ying, this is the only way my brother in law could confess his love to gopi, YOU have to make him feel JEALOUS!" rashi claimed.
"please mr ying, you have to make my brother jealous and truth and dare is a great solution." jigar claimed.
"fine, but already me and my wife caroline ruined their date, only becuase you and rashi told me to. plus how could i say no to my friend." Mr ying claimed patted jigar on the back. "thats the spirit, old friend. so ready to play and make my brother jealous!" jigar said smiling cheekily. rashi and mr ying smiled and mr ying nodded. The three of them went in, ready to play. "oh rashi..this is going to be a night to remeber" rashi thought smiling. to be continued...
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ahem's Jealousy..😆

can't wait 4 the next part ...
Edited by amalaziz - 12 years ago
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Who s gonna come and will this be a naughty truth and dare??great update!!

yes...its gonna be naughty, funny and jealousy xxx
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update