Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great update.loved it.loved the kick 
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow nadiamini it very nice i like the way ahem wantedto kick mr ying  love the part come soon yaar i cant wait to long to know if ahem is realy will tell gopi the 3 magic word
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa2

wow nadiamini it very nice i like the way ahem wantedto kick mr ying  love the part come soon yaar i cant wait to long to know if ahem is realy will tell gopi the 3 magic word

thank u, will update in 10 min xx
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey, awesome update! continue soon
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thats a lovely update ðŸ˜›
Update soon please
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
PART 14
"Erm...voh...gopi...i...i...lo-" Ahem was struggling for words, suddenly he was saved by his phone as it was ringing. "Thanks phone, i new i can count on you." Ahem thought. He let go of gopi and answered his phone. "Hello, jigar kaha ho tum log." Ahem said to jigar. "Bhai...hum bas are hai, give us about 20 min and we'll meet you in the hotel" Jigar replied. As ahem was talking to jigar, gopi wondered off to the lake side, she was mesmerised by the white large ducks that was floating on water. there was other couples sitting on the bench examining the beauitful stars. "Ok jigar, im hunging up, see u later." Ahem hung and, he suddenly looked up to see gopi, suddenly he noticed that she disapeared. "wha-...gopi...gopi...oh god, shes lost i knew it...i knew, switzerland ka disease is back again, y does that stupid disease only effects Gopi!" Ahem said worrying like a angry thunder. suddenly there was a light tap on his back, he turned around and saw gopi smiling. Ahem was relieved, he was so panicked that unconsciously, right then, grabbed gopi and hugged her tight. (imagine the saathiya title music) Gopi was in ahem's muscly body, as her face was squashed tightly against it. Ahem's eyes was closed, holding his true lover. Gopi was confused. "Kanaji...what is wrong with him...has he lost his mind, or does he miss his mom." Gopi thought, finding hard to breath. "Erm...ahemji...i cant..breath" ahem quickly opened his eyes and flushed with embarrassment. He quickly let go. Ahem felt more awkward than ever, he quickly was findind an excuse. "Erm..voh..i suddenly felt cold...don u dare run off like that,,,understand?" Ahem scolds as if gopi was an 8 years old child.
As the moon faced gopi's beautiful face, gopis fair skin gave out a white glow, this very moment ahem's heart skipped a beat, "wow...she is...stunning" ahem thought mesmerised by her beauty. "come on ahem...say it...shes your wife...say that you love her...say it" Ahem thought fighting with his courage. suddenly a brown fluffy dog targetted ahem's butt, the dog ran towrds ahem and pushed ahem hard as ever with its paws, ahem on the other screamed like a little boy and fell forwards on top of gopi, dragging gopi along with him. "AAARGG KANAJIII!!!" GOPI SCREAMED. THEY BOTH FELL ON THE WHITE SNOW. As ahem was on top of gopi, he struggled to get up, he suddenly was lost at her beauty. Her light brown eyes met ahem's as if she already melted in his. Ahem looked down at gopi's glossy pink lips, this very moment he wished that he could kiss her, give her the kiss of life. Gopis strand of hair was covered one part of her eyes, this very  moment ahem grabbed it softly and tucked it behind her small ears. And gave a small hint of smile, thinking of how lucky he was that his mom chose him the most beautiful wife. "Excuse me...but could you guys get a room, this is public place, so i suggest you move it or please pay a 60 fine" said the police officer. To be coniuned...

there will be more gohem and raji tomoorww hope u guys liked it xxx
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome..
hurry up Continue plzzz
can't wait
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amalaziz

awesome..
hurry up Continue plzzz
can't wait

aww thanks, plenty more tomorrow, christmas treat 😉
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow love the update... cant wait to read more
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM... what a fantastic update ... I knew women were attracted to Ahem but never expected Ahem's Charm to effect dogs as well, must be his animal magnetism ðŸ¤£