India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Amit-Aashka to tie the knot (Page 5)

Devarshee Senior Member
Devarshee
Devarshee

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I am too happy to see this but why would she marry Amit who is 12 years older than her.

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DIngidev

I am too happy to see this but why would she marry Amit who is 12 years older than her.

its a joke dear, she wouldn't marry him, he is definitely older than him. Happy April Fools LOLLOL
Xx..£uvñëët..xX IF-Rockerz
Xx..£uvñëët..xX
Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 05 April 2006 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
wow... some heated convoz happening in here
i totally disagree with the views of candyfloss but yeh shez entitled to her opinions and so am i to mine... theres no right or wrong.. but i dont think u can judge a person as harshly as u hav without even personally knowing em

and sammu lolz... haha... ye no offence to Chetan fans.. i have nothing against him, hez definitely a good actor, but... that section in Kanyfloss Confused quite cheap and comments were not necessary
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 2:05am | IP Logged
your so funny re, hahahaha amit=100. LOLLOLLOL
i haven't seen rajeev act nor did i see hussain act, umm but i haveta agree they are absolutely handsome. so i don't know how to rank em, but yea i would like to switch my first and second spot. ronit sir comes first then chetan LOL

Originally posted by candyfloss

hey samira  how will you rate rajeev and hussain.ConfusedConfused
below amit sarinCryCryCry
then i wud prefer chetan at the bottom n rajeev n sezanne at the top.OuchOuch
my rating is something like this:
1.rajeev
2.eijaz
3.iqbal
4.chetan
5.ronit
6.hiten
7.hussain
.100.amit.LOL

Originally posted by Garv_Kumud_4eva

Angel jaan, u didn't make me angry and yea i don't like Chetan and Amit equally. My order of preference of Tele actors goes like this

Chetan Hansraj
Ronit Roy- Love him totally.
Hiten Tejwani:
Iqbal Khan
Eijaz Khan
Amit Sarin

I like sporty and outgoing guys too, but i like guys who are introverts too. They have a special aura about them, that I love. I am the no. 1 Chetan Hansraj fan and will always remain no. 1, nothing can change that babes. LOLLOLLOL
I make video mixes and write fan fictions too, that are very long. I am a senior in high school and i have different responsibilities too, including my job... so i need to make sure that i manage my time well. So yea, Angel dear we are both his ardent fans who view things from a different perspective, no big deal. we both need to chill out.

Dekha dear, we both are fighting but in a total polite manner, thats cool haan?

Chetan rules

hey i dint mean to make you angry.i didnt find anything cheap abt the show.they were just having fun,that's all.if girls can talk freely abt men,controveersial topic or abt sex then what's wrong with guys gossiping abt women and having a little bit of fun???
okay i give up.you like both amit chetan equal.SmileSmile
but i don't.i will still say chetan respects amit that's all.
i know your garv n amit fan no doubt.ok you wanna keep both of them equal no problem.pls buh don't make amit equal to eijaz or iqbal.thet'll be too much!ConfusedConfused
in that case i'll make you Chetan #2 fan n i'm #1LOLLOLLOL
also since i'm spending lots of my time writing abt G-K fanfiction.LOLLOLso it's me who shud get more credit.TongueTongue
just chill yaar.we've different opinions.i'm a bit flighty n sporty so i kinda dunt like average,shy guys.

PuhLeaze Chetan is nothing like amit!!!For GOD SAKE NO.
if they are such a good fr8nd n brothers whatever then what was Chetan doing with trishul n rishi in a pub talking abt women and KANDYWinkWink
It's true amitConfusedConfused helped chetan ages ago n he's grateful for that so whaut's the big dealLOLLOLLOL
amit uncle is 34 so all chetan can do is respect n call him bhaiya.LOLLOL
Sammu i think you're less fan of chetan than me otherwise you wud have understood chetan's personality n likes...Chetan is a total sports man n macho so he can't be similar to amitConfusedConfused...no way.
also CHETAN is a fly man who gives 1st priority to them.
amitConfusedwell at age 34 not married...still roaming around...very LS.LOLLOL
hey meghavi n reeps no offense it's archies dialogue LS so dunt threaten me to ban meLOLLOL...if you dont know the meaning of LS then watch KANDYFLOSS on friday at 11:00 pm.LOLLOL
pls yaar samira dont insult CHETAN by making him an average guy.Cry

duh sammu...hope you don't mind calling you sammu.
i knew it was a joke cos you sounded just like your garv-kumud fanfiction.you can write very conventionally.
for everyone's information amit,vidisha living tgether for the past 5 years n vidisha is also helping amit in his career.it's vidisha who introduced amit with ekta at a party.
though i hate amit sarin but he's very family and average type of guy who believes in snskar not like my chetan free-man. LOL LOL

oh no problem angel, u can call me sammu. thanks about the conventional writing, i take it as a compliment. yup chetan is free man, but he too is decent and very indian- just like amit. I like Amit too, just didn't like KShitij. Amit and Chetan are good friends, coz they are like brothers.

Oh come on Angel, everybody at India forums is well aware of the fact that I am probably the most ardent fan of Chetan Hansraj ever. And an ardent fan of Chetan would respect the people that her favorite, Chetan respects. By no means am I, degrading Chetan all i said was that Amit is a good friend of Chetan, and it doesn't say anywhere that being friends with average people makes u an average person too.
Sports have absolutely nothing to do with this, Amit can dance, but Chetan can't. I mean dancing is also a sport. So yea, Chetan and AMit aren't similar based on the activities they do, they are similar because they are good friends, and him not hangin around with Amit on television doesn't prove that are not good friends. May be Amit was not roped in for that segment. Frankly speaking, i thought it was cheap anyways. Chetan, Aakash, and Shabbir should have been considerate enough about what they were saying. Angry
I love Chetan, and always will. I am the Chetan Hansraj fan # 1, i am sure of it. Amit is also a nice actor, but when it comes to Kkusum, I always preferred Garv and always will.

So Angel, I am full on the true Chetan Hansraj fan.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
hehe canyfloss and samira...wow u 2 r getting heated..dun get 2 heated or i will hafta get in2 viewbie mode Wink

and ya luvneet samira cant fool us...v r 2 gud 4 her LOL LOL
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

hehe canyfloss and samira...wow u 2 r getting heated..dun get 2 heated or i will hafta get in2 viewbie mode Wink

and ya luvneet samira cant fool us...v r 2 gud 4 her LOL LOL

javs what are the consequences dear?
and yea i can always fool yall, don't deny it babes.

btw i won't get heated. LOL

Go to top