Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hehehe

itz a JOKE...y is it tht wen eva i wrk on a prank with sum1 even after v admit it ppl dun believe us πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

hehehe

itz a JOKE...y is it tht wen eva i wrk on a prank with sum1 even after v admit it ppl dun believe us πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i know re, hahahaa, u know what ghotala I made Javs, i turned Amit's fiance into Vidhisha, when her actual name was Vinisha, funny haan. I didn't know, my jaan Luv di told me about it, and that's how she figured out it was a joke. Man i could have gotten her for sure. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice work guys! that was a great april fools joke! πŸ‘
big fan thumbnail
dats wat majority of us luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv amit for
he s so rooted despite his fan following πŸ˜›
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yooooo bigfan! u hit the nail on the head man! thats exactly why we love him sooo much! Hez such a humble, n down to earth guy.. and softspoken.. despite his fame and big big fan following!

lolz and sammu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u fooled soo many ppl here yaar.. good one πŸ‘ but yeh couldn't fool ur Luv di... hehe guys i told Sammu that Amit's fiance isn't Vidhisha... plus the way Amit wastalking in the interview was not the way he talks.. it was very different.. c i picked it up.. das what happens when ur such a big fan of Amit πŸ˜‰

But yeh good April fools joke... bahut logo ko uloo bana diya tumne..
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvneet

yooooo bigfan! u hit the nail on the head man! thats exactly why we love him sooo much! Hez such a humble, n down to earth guy.. and softspoken.. despite his fame and big big fan following!

lolz and sammu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u fooled soo many ppl here yaar.. good one πŸ‘ but yeh couldn't fool ur Luv di... hehe guys i told Sammu that Amit's fiance isn't Vidhisha... plus the way Amit wastalking in the interview was not the way he talks.. it was very different.. c i picked it up.. das what happens when ur such a big fan of Amit πŸ˜‰

But yeh good April fools joke... bahut logo ko uloo bana diya tumne..

don't worry luv di, i am gonna get ya soon, just wait and watch. ur sammu is gonna fool u, big time. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, i am not fooling u, i mean it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup i fooled em, but ur next-😑
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: candyfloss

duh sammu...hope you don't mind calling you sammu.
i knew it was a joke cos you sounded just like your garv-kumud fanfiction.you can write very conventionally.
for everyone's information amit,vidisha living tgether for the past 5 years n vidisha is also helping amit in his career.it's vidisha who introduced amit with ekta at a party.
though i hate amit sarin but he's very family and average type of guy who believes in snskar not like my chetan free-man. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

oh no problem angel, u can call me sammu. thanks about the conventional writing, i take it as a compliment. yup chetan is free man, but he too is decent and very indian- just like amit. I like Amit too, just didn't like KShitij. Amit and Chetan are good friends, coz they are like brothers.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail

PuhLeaze Chetan is nothing like amit!!!For GOD SAKE NO.
if they are such a good fr8nd n brothers whatever then what was Chetan doing with trishul n rishi in a pub talking abt women and KANDYπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
It's true amitπŸ˜•πŸ˜• helped chetan ages ago n he's grateful for that so whaut's the big dealπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
amit uncle is 34 so all chetan can do is respect n call him bhaiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sammu i think you're less fan of chetan than me otherwise you wud have understood chetan's personality n likes...Chetan is a total sports man n macho so he can't be similar to amitπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...no way.
also CHETAN is a fly man who gives 1st priority to them.
amitπŸ˜•well at age 34 not married...still roaming around...very LS.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey meghavi n reeps no offense it's archies dialogue LS so dunt threaten me to ban meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...if you dont know the meaning of LS then watch KANDYFLOSS on friday at 11:00 pm.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pls yaar samira dont insult CHETAN by making him an average guy.😭

Oh come on Angel, everybody at India forums is well aware of the fact that I am probably the most ardent fan of Chetan Hansraj ever. And an ardent fan of Chetan would respect the people that her favorite, Chetan respects. By no means am I, degrading Chetan all i said was that Amit is a good friend of Chetan, and it doesn't say anywhere that being friends with average people makes u an average person too.
Sports have absolutely nothing to do with this, Amit can dance, but Chetan can't. I mean dancing is also a sport. So yea, Chetan and AMit aren't similar based on the activities they do, they are similar because they are good friends, and him not hangin around with Amit on television doesn't prove that are not good friends. May be Amit was not roped in for that segment. Frankly speaking, i thought it was cheap anyways. Chetan, Aakash, and Shabbir should have been considerate enough about what they were saying. 😑
I love Chetan, and always will. I am the Chetan Hansraj fan # 1, i am sure of it. Amit is also a nice actor, but when it comes to Kkusum, I always preferred Garv and always will.

So Angel, I am full on the true Chetan Hansraj fan.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Angel jaan, u didn't make me angry and yea i don't like Chetan and Amit equally. My order of preference of Tele actors goes like this

Chetan Hansraj
Ronit Roy- Love him totally.
Hiten Tejwani:
Iqbal Khan
Eijaz Khan
Amit Sarin

I like sporty and outgoing guys too, but i like guys who are introverts too. They have a special aura about them, that I love. I am the no. 1 Chetan Hansraj fan and will always remain no. 1, nothing can change that babes. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I make video mixes and write fan fictions too, that are very long. I am a senior in high school and i have different responsibilities too, including my job... so i need to make sure that i manage my time well. So yea, Angel dear we are both his ardent fans who view things from a different perspective, no big deal. we both need to chill out.

Dekha dear, we both are fighting but in a total polite manner, thats cool haan?

Chetan rules

hey i dint mean to make you angry.i didnt find anything cheap abt the show.they were just having fun,that's all.if girls can talk freely abt men,controveersial topic or abt sex then what's wrong with guys gossiping abt women and having a little bit of fun???
okay i give up.you like both amit chetan equal.😊😊
but i don't.i will still say chetan respects amit that's all.
i know your garv n amit fan no doubt.ok you wanna keep both of them equal no problem.pls buh don't make amit equal to eijaz or iqbal.thet'll be too much!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
in that case i'll make you Chetan #2 fan n i'm #1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
also since i'm spending lots of my time writing abt G-K fanfiction.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so it's me who shud get more credit.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
just chill yaar.we've different opinions.i'm a bit flighty n sporty so i kinda dunt like average,shy guys.

Devarshee thumbnail
I am too happy to see this but why would she marry Amit who is 12 years older than her.