Kkusum

Amit-Aashka to tie the knot

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Amit-Aashka to tie the knot

Mumbai Mirror-Surekha Sinha

One of Sony Entertainment Television's most popular jodis- Kshitij and Kumud, tie the knot in real life.         

After being friends for the past three years Amit Sarin, 34 and Aashka Goradia, 22 have finally decided to break the news about their hush hush relationship. Fans of this very much loved couple will rejoice on this news as their dream has finally come true. We, here at Mumbai Mirror decided to get the inside scoop from Amit himself.

"Yes its true, Aashka and I have been seeing each other for the past 6 months and in April its going to be 7 months. We started out as friends and then very good friends and ended up going out, now we love each other and are going to spend the rest of lives together."

When asked about his ex fianc, Vidisha, "Well, we broke up due to personal reasons, and I am happy we made this decision as we realized that friendship is as far as our relationship is going to go, I didn't feel the same for her, as I feel about Aashka, with Aashka its true love." Seems like the story in real life matches reel life too, ek dum same to same.

Fortunately for us, Aashka was also available for comment as well, when first asked she blushed and answered, "yes, its true... Amit has been my best friend in this industry and has played an important role in my life, especially in my career. I am lucky that I am going to spend the rest of my life with my best friend, I am very fortunate."
The couple are planning on a monsoon wedding, right around May-June. More about this popular Kkusum jodi will be available in the next edition of Mumbai Mirror, so hang in there. We wish Aashka and Amit a very successful and blissful married life, as they have already been engaged.

Edited by Garv_Kumud_4eva - 01 April 2006 at 4:22pm

incredible. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
no it ain't here's the link Amit-Aashka tie the knot
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
I am so upset re, but at the same time happy. its okay!
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
hehe samira LOL LOL Wink
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
yea samira...me sad 2..noot fair...well newaiiz chehtan was married so da 2 didnt have a chance....so wat if amit n aksha get married garv n kumud r still da bestest jodi of kkusum serial
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

yea samira...me sad 2..noot fair...well newaiiz chehtan was married so da 2 didnt have a chance....so wat if amit n aksha get married garv n kumud r still da bestest jodi of kkusum serial

true that, they are and they will be the best jodi, proud to be a garv and kumud fan, this just proves that chetan is such a good actor since he managed to win our hearts with his chemistry with aashka despite the fact that they weren't in love or anything. Amit and aashka thingi is just real so they weren't acting, Chetan deserves an Oscar Javs! ClapClap
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
well oscar is toooooo high of an honor but definitely a telly award LOL LOL LOL

Go to top